What's new

Stop violence against Christians in Karnataka

Status
Not open for further replies.
either to convert or not to some theory is basic human right you cant take it away...

These missionaries asked for it.

No one asked for anything, they did not do anything wrong.

If you're willing to quit your anti-Hindu hate, I'll tell you stuff that'd make your bone chill about what these guys do and what all activities they fund here in northeastern India. You'd be shocked.

I have no Hindu hate, I have lots of friends that are Hindus. My sister was went to the Ratha Yatra festival in Orissa a few years ago, & I wish to go there someday as well. I also created this thread if you want to see how much I "hate" Hinduism:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/general-images-multimedia/109249-hindu-mandars-pakistan.html

yeah applies to all have you ever heard about riots and killings in other countries on conversion no its considered as private matter? whole Spain was converted back etc

Do you know our Constitution by-heart? If not then don't add your own imagination. Conversions en masse are illegal. This is how it is and if this law is violated and government doesn't react, people will. And people always do. No secularist media, no anti-Dharmic hater can do anything about it.

There is no law against religious conversions in India. There is a law about respecting other faiths, nothing to do with conversions. If there was such a law, Zakir Naik's Peace TV would be off the air, & he would have been arrested for converting Hindus in India.

---------- Post added at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

i just cant digest this fact that how can people on this forum support this hokum spread by missionaries...

Until India enacts a law whereby prohibiting (religious) conversions in India, the actions of these missionaries will be legal, no matter how 'distasteful' they are. Period.

There is no law against religious conversions in India. There is a law about respecting other faiths, nothing to do with conversions. If there was such a law, Zakir Naik's Peace TV would be off the air, & he would have been arrested for converting Hindus in India.

This guy got beaten up by members of Muslim cleric board in UP and got banned by them itself. What more do you want to know about this clown? You know, the man had a program and was targeting us lot. One of my community members just took 5 sentences to silence and redden this guy's face in front of everybody.

Trust me, this guy has been owned by not just us Buddhists ad Hindus, but also by his own Muslim community members who don't like him.

India is a big country mate; lots of people may like him but more than that hate him.

---------- Post added at 01:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 AM ----------

Until India enacts a law whereby prohibiting (religious) conversions in India, the actions of these missionaries will be legal, no matter how 'distasteful' they are. Period.

Then they will suffer the consequences of degrading our culture and spreading wrong ideas, bribing and terrorizing poor local rural people into conversion. Don't crib about it later.

---------- Post added at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

five states have passed such laws including gujrat and rajasthan...

No one asked for anything, they did not do anything wrong.

Well they did. If hurting us, insulting our culture doesn't form a part of this secular law, we don't give a jack about it. As I said, any country is most welcome to put us on any list of "intolerants" but if these missionaries intrude and needle, they will suffer.

I have no Hindu hate, I have lots of friends that are Hindus. My sister was went to the Ratha Yatra festival in Orissa a few years ago, & I wish to go there someday as well. I also created this thread if you want to see how much I "hate" Hinduism:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/general-images-multimedia/109249-hindu-mandars-pakistan.html

Good. Do visit sometime. You'd like it.

This guy got beaten up by members of Muslim cleric board in UP and got banned by them itself. What more do you want to know about this clown? You know, the man had a program and was targeting us lot. One of my community members just took 5 sentences to silence and redden this guy's face in front of everybody.

Trust me, this guy has been owned by not just us Buddhists ad Hindus, but also by his own Muslim community members who don't like him.

India is a big country mate; lots of people may like him but more than that hate him.

---------- Post added at 01:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 AM ----------

Then they will suffer the consequences of degrading our culture and spreading wrong ideas, bribing and terrorizing poor local rural people into conversion. Don't crib about it later.

arya samaj has been calling this zakir clown for debate since 2004 but he is so afraid for open debate :D
he is so low that he even created fake arya samaj leader from thin air....

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

I thought we were talking about Karnataka here.

many states will follow...

What makes you think I like the guy? I hate the guy! But my (or anyone else) liking or hating him is not the topic here.

As long as you do it in a legal way, rather than taking the law in your own hands, that is ok.

simple human rights violations and you guyz are supporting them am off the thread now.

whole Spain was converted back etc

What's wrong with that? In fact, I admire them for standing up for their local culture before Ottoman invaders struck them and semi-Islamized Spain. Reconquista might sound brutal but it shows the determination of the Spanish to get back to their culture and faith. Sometimes peace has to be earned through war.

As far as I know, India has no specific laws about (religious) conversions. So unless there are no specific laws against conversions, then it is perfectly legal to do so. Period. Acts of violence in the context of "conversion" cannot be justified.

No law is perfect and people find holes in them,as far as the justification for brute attacks are concerned the law has to change in terms of conversion

yes the same zakir ali naik who answered some thing like this.

q-why is no Hindu temples allowed in saudi ?

ans- because 2+2=4 only it can't be 3 or five. allah is the one and only god.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom