What's new

Stop uploading songs on mobile phones, warns Taliban pamphlet

Parul

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
421563-mediamusicharaampakistantaliban-1344869769-583-640x480.jpg

LANDI KOTAL: Tehreek-e-Taliban (TTP) issued a pamphlet to owners of mobile phone shops in the Landi Kotal area of Khyber Agency, warning them to stop uploading songs, movies and pictures to mobile phones.
The pamphlet stated that those associated with mobile phone business should wind up and start another business as they are committing “un-Islamic acts” by uploading songs and movies to mobile phones.
Political administration official for the area Amjid Shinwari confirmed that the pamphlet was issued by unidentified TTP militants on August 12 and added that these pamphlets were distributed and pasted on the shutters of various mobile phone shops.
The shop and market owners are also threatened of dire consequences if the instructions are not followed.
“The owner of this market along with the businessmen would be targeted,” the pamphlet stated.

Stop uploading songs on mobile phones, warns Taliban pamphlet – The Express Tribune

421563-mediamusicharaampakistantaliban-1344869769-583-640x480.jpg

LANDI KOTAL: Tehreek-e-Taliban (TTP) issued a pamphlet to owners of mobile phone shops in the Landi Kotal area of Khyber Agency, warning them to stop uploading songs, movies and pictures to mobile phones.
The pamphlet stated that those associated with mobile phone business should wind up and start another business as they are committing “un-Islamic acts” by uploading songs and movies to mobile phones.
Political administration official for the area Amjid Shinwari confirmed that the pamphlet was issued by unidentified TTP militants on August 12 and added that these pamphlets were distributed and pasted on the shutters of various mobile phone shops.
The shop and market owners are also threatened of dire consequences if the instructions are not followed.
“The owner of this market along with the businessmen would be targeted,” the pamphlet stated.

Stop uploading songs on mobile phones, warns Taliban pamphlet – The Express Tribune
Leave video and other entertainment mode. But why and how music is considered dangerous for islam? Sufi music is such a treat to ear and mind. Nusrat fateh ali khan gem for pakistan born through music.. I guess this talibani chapas need to take a rest fighting against nato must be tiring job ... So just chill down take out your Ipod's and put on your fav music numbers and enjoy.

sorry i can't i play ghazals only not songs and i collect 200 best ghazals in 2 years in my cell . haram ho ga tumhary gher main talibano dogs :rofl:

sorry i can't i play ghazals only not songs and i collect 200 best ghazals in 2 years in my cell . haram ho ga tumhary gher main talibano dogs :rofl:
Kal tak to Congress jo mobile free main baant rahi thi woh maang rahe the....aaj kah rahe ho ki cell hai jisme 200 best ghazals hain....Congress walon ke cell main mp3 jaisi koi cheej nahin thi....:D

Kal tak to Congress jo mobile free main baant rahi thi woh maang rahe the....aaj kah rahe ho ki cell hai jisme 200 best ghazals hain....Congress walon ke cell main mp3 jaisi koi cheej nahin thi....:D

aby wo main apny security ko eid gift de deta yaar tum nhi samjho gay bary log aysy money save kerty hain :rofl:

Stop killing human beings as it is also an un-islamic act....

Nothing is being done about these Taliban dogs and they are free to rule these areas. How long has it been since we launched an operation against this *****. PPP is soft on the Taliban and yet they are called a liberal party. Funny. :lol:

Better at throwing their own people to the lions the PPP.

Stop killing human beings as it is also an un-islamic act....

then what the will eat drink ? its there job someone pay them for it :lol: there mothers sisters teach them this ? of course no they born from a women not camel but they are some of semi humans worse living animals on earth every thing is expected from them .

Back
Top Bottom