What's new

Stop Bullying ordinary Chinese

Hafizzz

Reaction score
12 Chinese tourists detained over tiff with Aquino's sister
12 Chinese tourists detained over tiff with Aquino's sister - Monsters and Critics

Manila - Twelve Chinese tourists were detained Saturday in the central Philippines following an altercation on a plane with a group of people that included the sister of the Philippine president, a police spokesman said.

The 12 tourists were aboard a domestic flight bound for the Cebu City, 585 kilometres south of Manila. Also on board was a group including Ballsy Aquino-Cruz, the sister of President Benigno Aquino III.

Police Chief Superintendent Agrimero Cruz (no relation) said the tourists allegedly became unruly during a game hosted by flight attendants.

Cruz said two of the tourists allegedly grabbed the collar of Eldon Cruz, the president's brother-in-law, after they were reprimanded for rowdiness.

Aviation police immediately detained the 12 Chinese tourists upon arrival at Cebu international airport, pending an investigation.

12 Chinese detained for harassing PNoy bro-in-law
12 Chinese detained for harassing PNoy bro-in-law | ABS-CBN News | Latest Philippine Headlines, Breaking News, Video, Analysis, Features

MANILA, Philippines – Twelve Chinese were detained at a Cebu airport after they figured in an altercation with the husband of Ballsy Aquino-Cruz, sister of President Benigno Aquino III, while onboard a Cebu Pacific aircraft.

Authorities said Ballsy and her husband Eldon Cruz were onboard Cebu Pacific flight no. 5J-563 headed to Cebu when the incident happened.

Ballsy said 2 Chinese nationals, who were seated behind them, grabbed Eldon's shirt collar after the Chinese were reprimanded for being rowdy.

The crew as well as several passengers also reprimanded the Chinese passengers.

“They weren't careful about hitting anybody. My husband just said, 'Be careful'. Suddenly, they grabbed his collar,” said Ballsy.

The 2, together with 10 companions, were immediately detained upon landing at the Mactan Cebu International Airport for questioning.

The crew of Cebu Pacific also alerted aviation security about the incident.

“I don’t like this happening to other people. I don't want foreigners treating our own citizens that way,” Ballsy said.

Investigations are being conducted by aviation security. They have yet to release a statement regarding the incident.

The Philippines is too weak to take on China even with the backing of USA and resorts to harassing ordinary Chinese citizens.

I recommend HK, China and Macau to kick out all the Filipina Maids and hire Malaysian or Indonesian Maids.

The Philippines is too weak to take on China even with the backing of USA and resorts to harassing ordinary Chinese citizens.

I recommend HK, China and Macau to kick out all the Filipina Maids and hire Malaysian or Indonesian Maids.

Do you know what's Indonesia's and Malaysia's past with Chinese settlers? Crosscheck that a bit.

This is a defence forum not any shout box or complaint section and stop altering with the headlines.

That was then.

Well, if that was then, do you all forget the 'then' of your country?

If you don't, how come you expect the rest of the world to be Jesus Christ to extend the other cheek?

air rage same as road rage is dangerous and must be discouraged..
its a limited space thousands of feet up in the air and a pub/club type behaviour can have disasterous effects......

I don't hate Chinese people but they seem to be the worst tourists

I want to make a reply post to a guy that has lots of links so need to get 29 posts also I am new and don't know the rules
click on 'new posts' link on top, it will give you all recently posted threads, you can post in them, check the date of the thread first.

click on 'new posts' link on top, it will give you all recently posted threads, you can post in them, check the date of the thread first.
okay thanks

where are the rules ? I am supprised there are so many indians here this being a pksitani forum

There are 1.5 billion Chinese people.

There are 1.5 billion Chinese people.
Correct, gold star for you!
2nl8tbd.jpg

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom