What's new

stealthy JH-7B?

The comparison between different leaking pictures:
5643826020110609022558031.jpg

564382602011060902474502.jpg

5643826020110609022424091.jpg

5643826020110609021850014.jpg

Did anyone else notice that the CG picture had a round nosecone while the "diamond" extended all the way down to the grey nosecone on the real pictures?

That CG picture has been floating in the net several (at least two) years now.

Currentlly nothing can be proved.The only point here is there is a new stealth feature fighter in process though we dont know its name.I hope its another J20 story-the pictures from grey turn to black and white.

Pupu, a big shrimp on CD and FY, said that the plane may not be the JH-7B but a completely new stealth design.

How about running that test to see if the picture is original , where is that graphian guy ?

Wow, the PLA surely knows how to waste money.

Building a jet that is not 5th generation and yet not exactly "cheap" either, wonder what those PLA Air Force retards were drinking before they thought this up.

But again, it's great to see a jet that I was advocating for so long finally appear.

Although I think the JH-7B is somewhat a waste of money, it's great to see a jet that I was advocating for so long finally appear.

Heck, I was itching to see the JH-7B since 2009.

Although I think the JH-7B is somewhat a waste of money, it's great to see a jet that I was advocating for so long finally appear.

Heck, I was itching to see the JH-7B since 2009.

How is this a waste of money? A naval striker with frontal RCS reduction characteristics will be very popular with the PLANAF.

Wow, the PLA surely knows how to waste money.

Building a jet that is not 5th generation and yet not exactly "cheap" either, wonder what those PLA Air Force retards were drinking before they thought this up.

But again, it's great to see a jet that I was advocating for so long finally appear.

Huh? Are you saying by your own standards you are also a retard?:cheers:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom