What's new

Statement by Veterans of Pakistan ( VOP). 20th April.

Not sure where to reply so replying here @Jango

> These organizations have always been political, this isn't something new.
> What everyone wants right now is at least some sense of the law. When you have half the >cabinet and PM on bail, a prisoner as a governor, and Maryam and Nawaz suddenly going >quiet after the muzahmat, questions are bound to rise.

Maybe so, i am unaware of past instances but even with that in mind they ideally should not be in my personal opinion. The same could be said about Imran Khan who got elected while having terrorism cases lodged against him, the bottom line is that Imran isn't exactly an angel and especially not his team (Insert Zulfi Bukhari and Faisal Vawda as well as other less than reputable individuals here).
Questions absolutely should rise (convenient they weren't while IK was in power) and the criticisms are completely valid with regards to those people. But this isn't criticism from what i see here from most posts but just cult like praise of Imran Khan and flinging of accusations galore. To the point where people are egging on civil unrest and law and order collapse just for the sake of PTI demands to be met.

There is definitely a big difference between a political case, and a money laundering case with complete money trails. You honestly think that a dharna gone awry warrants an ATC case?

As for the rest, I am not one of the people who blindly support PTI. They do have their own faults as well,, but again at the end of the day, they are still miles better than those who have been in the hotseat before them.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Diggin the new flags. You supposed to be Vcheng on steroids or something?

Oh man this gave me flashbacks!

Men in high posts have such small minds...that is the tragedy of Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom