What's new

Statement by Veterans of Pakistan ( VOP). 20th April.

Problem is - everyone from those who will be investigating the inquiry to those presiding over it are corrupt crooks. There are opinions that would call for burning the entire system to the ground but for that you need will which doesn’t exist beyond rallies and jubilant atmospheres.

Lets just basically say F it, it’s Allah’s will and best of wishes to Pakistanis.
If you mean catastrophe, by burning the whole system down, catastrophies are not function of one single factor, as you have assumed (will of resistance leadership). Multiple unforseen factors contribute in mysterious ways, when the circumstances are favourable.
More important than the will of resistance leadership, is the will of establishment. They seem to be determined to cause the catastrophe.

This is ex army men talking about reality. They understand the real situation. They are endorsing IK narrative. These ex servicemen, they still have contacts. I believe Imran Khan was telling the truth. I just can't believe my eyes. It means that establishment interfered in political matters just to bring another government in power and to appease united states. Never heard anything like that in any other country.
Though history, and particularly american history is full of such examples, most recent and relevant is Gen. Sisi's takeover of egypt. You can go through that if you like to.

If you mean catastrophe, by burning the whole system down, catastrophies are not function of one single factor, as you have assumed (will of resistance leadership). Multiple unforseen factors contribute in mysterious ways, when the circumstances are favourable.
More important than the will of resistance leadership, is the will of establishment. They seem to be determined to cause the catastrophe.
No I have not assumed so - it requires the will and participation of both leadership, cadre and common worker. It goes beyond the PTI.

Given up so soon?
Given what up?
I have no direct personal stake in Pakistan -relatives maybe but who am I to make or suggest decisions for them?

View attachment 836111

It is mind boggling to see that the security apparatus of Pakistan is compromised by 6-8 people who have wreaked havoc on American whims.
Every traitor is empowered in the new imposed American setup.

This NRO 2 for dollars and how Pakistan sovereignty and dignity was sold will shake the foundations of this country.

It is very simple - Bajwa, ISI Chief, and according to some insider 3 Corps Commanders were involved, they all need to be removed from their posts and Court Marshalled. There is speculation that General Faiz was also involved in this.

Well even after living on the expense from the tax payers finally some retired General's gairat has awoken but what happen to those who are still wearing a uniform ? I bet when they put on the uniform and see themselves in mirror with a false sense of bravado that they are warrior and protectors of Pakistan but in fact they have sold their honor/dignity to American over a single letter. Is se zayda resist tu mere Primary school ka chowkidaar ker leta ager us ko COAS ya 3-4 Star General bana dete.

It is very simple - Bajwa, ISI Chief, and according to some insider 3 Corps Commanders were involved, they all need to be removed from their posts and Court Marshalled. There is speculation that General Faiz was also involved in this.
LoL, I thought it was because IK wanted Gen Faiz to carryon as DG ISI and then take over as COAS?

LoL, I thought it was because IK wanted Gen Faiz to carryon as DG ISI and then take over as COAS?

Apparently, he was with Bajwa on the last night when they came to see IK with armed soldiers to kicked him out.

Not sure where to reply so replying here @Jango

> These organizations have always been political, this isn't something new.
> What everyone wants right now is at least some sense of the law. When you have half the >cabinet and PM on bail, a prisoner as a governor, and Maryam and Nawaz suddenly going >quiet after the muzahmat, questions are bound to rise.

Maybe so, i am unaware of past instances but even with that in mind they ideally should not be in my personal opinion. The same could be said about Imran Khan who got elected while having terrorism cases lodged against him, the bottom line is that Imran isn't exactly an angel and especially not his team (Insert Zulfi Bukhari and Faisal Vawda as well as other less than reputable individuals here).
Questions absolutely should rise (convenient they weren't while IK was in power) and the criticisms are completely valid with regards to those people. But this isn't criticism from what i see here from most posts but just cult like praise of Imran Khan and flinging of accusations galore. To the point where people are egging on civil unrest and law and order collapse just for the sake of PTI demands to be met.

No I have not assumed so - it requires the will and participation of both leadership, cadre and common worker. It goes beyond the PTI.

Given what up?
I have no direct personal stake in Pakistan -relatives maybe but who am I to make or suggest decisions for them?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Diggin the new flags. You supposed to be Vcheng on steroids or something?

He leaving pakistan to london at 10am after released at 9am from twitter
FQ3FoCJXEAAZwCd.jpeg

@PanzerKiel bro , we respect our armed forces but they also need to have harmony with public , but maj rt. was very vocal after meeting of veterans with coas bajwa. As civilian we only want justice and freedom afrom criminals not have them rule over us again.

Last edited:
He is reminding me of Major Dar who had to escape Pakistan to Denmark because of Army and Govt trying to get him killed for his Anti MQM stance when Establishment made peace with them after the death of Gen Asif Nawaz.

Poor guy.

Back
Top Bottom