What's new

State will take action against those calling others infidels: Nisar

But these were Indian, and a lot later.
See when regime change in M.E sometime pro Shia come to power so sunnis have to leave sometimes Pro sunni king came to power so Shia have to leave in subcontinent bith groups comes as refuge but sunnis came earlier.

Shia Islam is linked to Imam Hussain a.s.

Many of the sunni or hindu rulers have immotional relations with Imam Hussain a.s. that helped in propagation of Shia Islam.

for Example Hussaini Brahmans who are infact Hindus and mourn for Imam Hussain a.s. still exists today.
There are Many Hindus who love Imam Hussain a.s.

There are Many Sunni scholars who converted to Shia.

The Ruler Aurangzeb who was a Sunni Ruler and Killed plenty of Shias but in the end at his death bed himself converted to Shia and wrote in his will that his burial ceremony be according to Shia Religion.

Infact it is Humanity and Imam Hussain a.s. that impressed all Human beings.

you can see the announcements from Indian Hindu Leaders who are impressed by Imam Hussain a.s.

Ghandhi jee too said " I learnt from Hussain how to be victorious despite losing everthing".

Imam Hussain a.s. had a Hindu Friend to whom he told about his martyrdom and who later known as Husssaini Brahman and till today Hussaini Brahmans exists.

Imam Hussain a.s. has a Special Place in Pak+Indian culture and he belongs to both Hindu and Muslims and all Human Beings.

Yes buddy I know most of this as some of my fiends are Shia too.

What I was actually looking forward to was a more historical narrative on how Shia Islam came to India and spread, to where it is today. I guess the figure is 15%, be it Pakistan or India (don't know about Bangladesh).

See when regime change in M.E sometime pro Shia come to power so sunnis have to leave sometimes Pro sunni king came to power so Shia have to leave in subcontinent bith groups comes as refuge but sunnis came earlier.

Sunnis and Shias came to the subcontinent as refugees from the ME? When?

Sunnis and Shias came to the subcontinent as refugees from the ME? When?
Sunnis came when mohammed bin qasim conquer Sindh but later they all came as a refuge due to regime change (Sufi came here to spread islam) they started to came here after Mohammed Bin Qasim killed by new Governor around 715

Mr. Nisar referring Shia and sunnis not Qadianizzzz because they are not sect they declared non-muslims after giving them / you ppl enough time to explain your point of view both Shia & sunnis agreed on that. You people should accept constitution of Pakistan and enjoy minorities rights. And if you feel it is wrong struggle against it as per constitution. Pls don't quote me further i don't want to start a debate on that issue.

Where did you see Mr Nisar refering to shia & sunnis .. May be i am blind cant find that bit post it here .. hope you are not automatcally assuming !!? and who is YOU people "" another assumption i guess !!???

Where did you see Mr Nisar refering to shia & sunnis .. May be i am blind cant find that bit post it here .. hope you are not automatcally assuming !!? and who is YOU people "" another assumption i guess !!???
Sane people can understand, didn't u?

Yes buddy I know most of this as some of my fiends are Shia too.

What I was actually looking forward to was a more historical narrative on how Shia Islam came to India and spread, to where it is today. I guess the figure is 15%, be it Pakistan or India (don't know about Bangladesh).
Pakistan has the second biggest shia population after iran

Pakistan has the second biggest shia population after iran

I read somewhere that relative to the Muslim population (about the same for Pakistan and India, give or take a few million here or there) the Shia population percentage remains around 15% in both cases. I think in Pakistan, some regions it goes as high as 25-40%, but overall the split remains the same.

I read somewhere that relative to the Muslim population (about the same for Pakistan and India, give or take a few million here or there) the Shia population percentage remains around 15% in both cases. I think in Pakistan, some regions it goes as high as 25-40%, but overall the split remains the same.
In gilgit baltistan region the shia population is as high as 80% in some parts but in most parts of Pakistan its about 10-20%

State will take action against those calling others infidels: Nisar
DAWN.COM | MATEEN HAIDER — UPDATED 39 MINUTES AGO
WHATSAPP
54 COMMENTS
PRINT
55edc17a91c51.jpg

Nawaz Shairf in a meeting with Ulemas at PM House. —APP
ISLAMABAD: Federal Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan on Monday said the state will now take action against those calling others kafir (non-Muslim), adding that the government had already tackled hate speech and glorification of terrorists in the first phase.

Briefing the media after the government’s talks with representatives from Tanzeemul Madaris, which includes office bearers from different seminaries across the country, the interior minister said both sides had agreed to take the madressah reforms process further, adding there was consensus on major issues.

Nisar said the clerics had condemned terrorism and vowed to eliminate the menace from the country in coordination with the government.

He said it was agreed in the meeting that any individual or organisation involved in terror will be dealt with according to the country’s laws.

He said there was no conflict on the registration of madressahs, with the clerics agreeing it was essential. “But the process should be made easier and a committee will be formed by the interior ministry to prepare a registration form for seminaries so that all ends can be achieved.”

Nisar said the clerics had also agreed to present audit reports of their funds, adding that the government will come up with a process to regulate foreign funding.

“Lawmaking on seminaries should be done after taking into confidence the Tanzeemul Madaris and there was a consensus on this.”

He said both sides agreed that force alone was not enough to eliminate terrorism, with efforts on an intellectual level equally important.

Nisar said a committee representing all sections of society will be formed by the interior ministry to review madressah curriculum and present recommendations.

Nawaz urges for madressah reforms
Earlier in the day, Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif called for immediate reforms in curriculum of religious seminaries in order to provide students with a world view which may help the nation counter extremism.

Presiding over a session on Monday, attended by religious scholars from different school of thoughts and representatives of seminary boards 'Ittehad-e-Tanzeemul Madaris', the premier stressed upon the need for voluntary reforms in the curriculum of madressahs (seminaries) — both for imparting better education and countering extremism.

He told the religious scholars that it was necessary to consult them to effectively execute the national anti-terror plan.

“Religious seminaries are a valuable source of religious education but spreading hate against other sects, religions shall not be allowed”, Nawaz told the session.

He said consultation with management of religious seminaries was necessary for meaningful implementation of National Action Plan.

The religious scholars assured their full cooperation with the government in the reforms process.

The prime minister said the nation would jointly eliminate terrorism from the country and the war being fought in North Waziristan has achieved success.

All stakeholders should cooperate with each other for implementation of the NAP and the government would extend full cooperation to the seminaries in this regard, he said.

Nawaz expressed the resolve to implement the NAP regardless of politics and in the larger national interest.

The prime minister assured the Ulema that government was ready to assist seminaries to introduce reforms in their education system.

He said the seminaries might play their role to discourage sectarianism and terrorism and a joint campaign should be launched to eliminate such tendencies.

Religious scholars belonging from different sects including Mufti Muneebur Rehman, Maulana Muhammad Taqi Usmani, Muhammad Hanif Jalandari, Sajid Mir, Syed Muhammad Najfi and Maulana Ataur Rehman attended the session.

Federal Minister for Interior Chaudary Nisar Ali Khan, Federal Minister for Religious Affairs Sardar Muhammad Yousuf, Chief of Army Staff General Raheel Sharif, Minister of State for Interior Balighur Rehman and senior government officials were also present on the occasion.

COAS speaks at Kalam Festival
General Raheel Sharif while speaking at the concluding ceremony of Kalam Festival appreciated the people of Swat for playing a vital role in support of Security forces' efforts of bringing durable peace in the valley making such festivals possible.

According to ISPR, the the army cheif maintained that Malakand valley was submerged into the darkness of terrorism until a few years ago.

"Sacrifices and firm commitment of the valiant soldiers of Pakistan Army, civil forces and the local people has eliminated terrorism from Malakand Division and we would not allow terrorists to enter the area again", remarked General Raheel.

Expressing the hope that tourism will flourish in the beautiful land of Swat, General Raheel assured that army will always stand by people of Swat and help build capacity of civilian institutions.
Army needs to step in.

The Relations of Hindus with Holy Prophet PBUH and his Pious household are from the begining of Islam.

It is only after the division of india that the Hussaini Brahmans were expelled from Punjab and Pak Punjab Got filled by immigrants who have nothing to do with the Imam Hussain a.s. and most were rigid and full of hate in areas they lived in india.

Lahore remain covered in Black on occasion of Muharram from the Martyrdom of Imam Hussain a.s till 1947.

Read Below:

The ancient city of Lahore is connected to the tragedy in no uncertain terms.

Historical accounts say seven brave warriors from Lahore died while fighting in the Battle of Karbala. It is said their father Rahab Dutt, an old man who traded with Arabia in those days, had promised the Holy Prophet (Peace be upon him) to stand by his grandson in his fight to uphold the truth.

That pledge the brave Rajput Mohiyals of the Dutt clan from Lahore upheld.

Today they are known as Hussaini Brahmins, who lived in Lahore till 1947.

Then there is the fact that besides the Hindu Rajputs of Lahore, in the battle also fought John bin Huwai, a freed Christian slave of Abu Dharr al-Ghafari, whose `alleged` descendents, one researcher claims, still live inside the Walled City of Lahore.

Note. John grave is in karbala with about 100 who martyred with Imam Hussain a.s.

Karbala and how Lahore was involved - - DAWN.COM

Secondly, Muhammad Bin Qasim Invaded Sindh to Punish Raja Dahir to giving Refure to Syeds who are shias and were tree of the Prophet pbuh. First attack was foiled and repulsed by Raja Dahir but he could not hold the second attack due to his own weaknesses in his kingdom. After the First Attack on Raja Daher, the Syeds who were State Guests then migrated to upper parts of sind and Multan and upper areas.

Islam has very strong presence in India long before the arrival of Muslim Invaders and aggressors.

@syedali73 Syed Sb. I am not going to say a word here, there is lot that I can challenge but it would be a fruitless exercise. Can you please shed some light as you yourself are a Syed.

Well you dont but I do find it very amusing when the state have decalred a sect kafir in her constitution ... And than we have the interior minister bragging that they will take action against any one calling others kafirs .. That's hypocritical!! Besides that mr molvi sahab in hiding looks like you like shairi alot here is some for you. Hopefully you will find it funny

Kafir

Mein bhi kafir, tu bhi kafir,

Phoolo’n ki khushboo bhi kafir,

Lafzo’n ka jadoo bhi kafir,

Ye bhi kafir woh bhi kafir,
Faiz bhi kafir, Manto kafir,

Noor Jehan ka gana kafir,

Mcdonald ka khana kafir,
Burger, coffee, coke bhi kafir,

Hansna biddat joke bhi kafir,
Tablay kafir dhol bhi kafir,

Pyar bharay do bol bhi kafir,
Sur bhi kafir taal bhi kafir,

Bhangra, luddi, dhamaal bhi kafir,
Daadra, thumri, bhairween kafir,

Kafi aur khayal bhi kafir,
Waris Shah ki heer bhi kafir,

Chahat ki zanjeer bhi kafir,
Zinda murda peer bhi kafir,

Nazar nayaz ki kheer bhi kafir,
Betay ka basta bhi kafir,

Beti ki gudiya bhi kafir,
Hansna rona kufr ka sauda,

Gham kafir khushiyan bhi kafir,
Jeans bhi, guitar bhi kafir,

Takhno’n sey neechay bandho to,

Apni ye shalwar bhi kafir,
Fun bhi aur fankar bhi kafir,

Jo meri dhamki na chhapai’n

Woh saray akhbaar bhi kafir,
University kay andar bhi kafir,

Darwin ke bandar bhi kafir,
Freud parhanay walay kafir,

Marx kay sab matwalay kafir,
Melay thailay kufr ka dhanda,

Ganay bajay saray phanda,
Mandir mein to buth hota hai,

Masjid ka bhi haal bura hai,
Kuchh masjid kay bahar kafir,

Kuchh masjid kay andar kafir,
Muslim mulk kay aksar kafir,

Kafir kafir mein bhi kafir,

kafir kafir tu bhi kafir….

Man this sharing deserve positive rating aww but bitter like hell any position holder can't even taste it, anyway from me a POSITIVE off the record.

The two main culprits of spreading sectarianism in our country are Iran and Saudi Arabia. The funding form both countries must be immediately banned and their ambassadors must be summoned in the foreign office to be warned about their governments' role in sponsoring sectarianism over the soil of Pakistan.

Um his father,sister,mother,uncles all have the same view regarding shias

That poison is ingrained
The sponsors of sectarianism in our country are Iran and Saudi Arabia. Our ministers have no guts to warn those two countries against their role in boosting sectarianism in Pakistan.

Man this sharing deserve positive rating aww but bitter like hell any position holder can't even taste it, anyway from me a POSITIVE off the record.
sir ap nay like kar dia wahi positive rating hai hamaray liay .. who cares about +ve or -ve ratings of these pani ki tankis

Back
Top Bottom