What's new

"state-of-the-art Defence Electronics Complex"

ali ahmad

Reaction score
:tup: Pakistan's military said it had signed an accord with China to jointly develop a "state-of-the-art Defence Electronics Complex" run by Pakistan's Defence Science and Technology Organisation and China's CETC International Corp Ltd.

The project will contribute to Pakistani self-reliance in electronics and communication equipment for military use, Pakistan said in a statement.

It did not give details about where the project would be based or what kind of technologies it would work on.

http://www.gulf-daily-news.com/Story.asp?Article=162802&Sn=BUSI&IssueID=29251

Despite the fact that "Sate of the Art" is a very misused term, Chinese Sate of Art may be 10 years behind the Western Electronics; it is still very good news indeed. Pakistan got to start somewhere.

Despite the fact that "Sate of the Art" is a very misused term, Chinese Sate of Art may be 10 years behind the Western Electronics; it is still very good news indeed. Pakistan got to start somewhere.

Did the west got there start in the same time period as pakistan and china if not then please stop comparing oranges and apples .what we should be looking at since 1947 we have come a long way compare to most others.so as far as iam concern yes it will be state of the art complex.:tup:

Even the longest journey starts with a single step...but Pakistan is leaping forward bro. ;)
:flag:

AsI have said before it is encouraging to see the Pakistani Industry coming out of the shadows and making good progress. However it is not clear whether they would confine themselves to defence products only or produce stuff which has non defence and commercial application I think defence products while good may not be able to keep the plants in business on their own, whereas items for commercial and Industrial use may be a good money earner. Could somebody please clarify the situation.
WaSalam
Araz

Did the west got there start in the same time period as pakistan and china if not then please stop comparing oranges and apples .what we should be looking at since 1947 we have come a long way compare to most others.so as far as iam concern yes it will be state of the art complex.:tup:

Right on target Dear! Pakistan need to start from some where. Every body did not got that lead before they started on this path. Lucky that Pakistan has a start from only, say, ten years behind.
Kashif

AsI have said before it is encouraging to see the Pakistani Industry coming out of the shadows and making good progress. However it is not clear whether they would confine themselves to defence products only or produce stuff which has non defence and commercial application I think defence products while good may not be able to keep the plants in business on their own, whereas items for commercial and Industrial use may be a good money earner. Could somebody please clarify the situation.
WaSalam
Araz

i think it will be like HIT, first only for defence products and then they will go for other options...lets see...

i am living in europe and can surly saying that if you travel in eu states you can see easly that 85 % electronic products in markets are chines including latest pc, softwares etc.so not underestimate chines capibilities in electronics

I think it is wrong Pakistan should develop, "State of the Art" Universeties, colleges and schools so that the the youth of Pakistan designs the State of the Art rather than be dependent yes. The millitary has to get out of the government and let the civilian rule control the country by having a misfit President who is a triator he should be oust from the country.

i think the government is now investing in the university sector heavily and i am sure it will take time but i think we will get there.

Bull, the only universeties EVER build were in the government of Zulficar Ali he was the only TRUE statesmen who built universeties established lots of organistation that supported the enrichment of the youth in the fields of science but a Dictator had to murder him for this. Now there is another one in power not so long ago about 1988 when the triator Zia died there came another one in 1998 about ten years later and he is in power over 8 years destroying the economy and creating choas.

I think with coporation with china ,pakistan can make a great progress in IT

te-ch ,you should see in the world only china paleased to helpe pakistan ,no

one can instand of china state in support to pakistan's building.

WaSalam
Araz
bang. And whats d update bro. Is it still a work in progres or has it started functioning. No news about it of late.

"State of the art" complex, not "Equipment".
Complex would provide capability to produce "state of the art" equipment, which depends on design.

Back
Top Bottom