What's new

State Department Reprimanded Pakistan for Misusing F-16s, Document Shows

State department is trying to turn a national defense tool such as F-16 into something like Adobe software with ridiculous EULA ! I am sure that Indians counted on this EULA and never expected PAF to get bold.

A few key-notes that need to be observed...
A TOP AMERICAN DIPLOMAT sent a written reprimand to the chiefs of the Pakistani air force in August accusing them of misusing U.S.-supplied F-16 fighter jets and jeopardizing their shared security, according to documents obtained by U.S. News.
The first thing that needs to be addressed is how this 'US News' get a hold of a Diplomatic Document? Was it leaked?
A source who viewed the August letter, written by Andrea Thompson, then-undersecretary of State for Arms Control and International Security Affairs...

Thompson, who has since left government, warned the Pakistanis that their behavior risked allowing these weapons to fall into the hands of malign actors...
So, this individual is basically a nobody now. And since it was drafted back in August, means its value no greater than Toilet Paper.
The State Department declined to respond to questions on the record. An official speaking on the condition of anonymity said the department as a matter of policy does not comment publicly "on the contents of bilateral agreements involving U.S. defense technologies, nor the communications we have about them."
They themselves are confused about their own End-User Agreement. First they said that we couldn't use the Fighting Falcon for Strikes against another Nation and now the narrative appears that they can't be placed at other Bases. WTF!!!
The agency in July – weeks before Thompson's letter – re-approved the terms for these monitors, known as Technical Security Teams, at a cost of $125 million.
Not to mention the release of Western Prisoners done through Islamabad.
"Given how volatile the situation was, it was important for both sides not to lose face in getting their plane shot down," says Karl Kaltenthaler, a professor at the University of Akron. "It makes sense that Pakistan would do that, but it was at the potential cost of getting called out by the U.S. for using the weapons platform that way. For the Pakistanis, this is how they operate."
I'm not sure if that's a compliment or insult.

Why are Pakistanis going nuts over bogus article quoting imaginary sources!!!
Look at the blogger's credentials for god sake! He is a self proclaimed security expert of some unkown website!
Goota check it for fake news.

Pakistani F-16s shot down those Supahdupah Ivan Made Jets right? End of story...

PAF-shotdown-iaf-jets.jpg

fc02b82e9a865d93e33c3c5c50b60d28.jpg

:usflag::pakistan:

Indians started all this drama on 26 Feb by bombing balakot jungle and then Pakistan reacted with downing their jets and displaying their captured Pilot in front of whole world. Entire World media saw what they got for messing with us.
Before 27 the indian politican and their media has given an image of invincibility to the population and the bloody nose they got made their people angry. Since then they are trying to convince their people that it was their victory first by claiming f16 was downed and now this.
let them make these desperate efforts but it will only make them look more idiotic then they already are.

Americans are absolute cunts. I am really glad they are behaving this way. Should put the final nail in the coffin very soon. Such behavior is to be expected since US is the granddad of Rapistan India. Who else is going to protect rape nation India?

I am so glad we gave these sons of bitches a middle finger after Salala. It feels justified and very good.

As for the F-16s, use them and abuse them and let the Americans cry rivers.

Last edited:
Any Pakistani general or air marshal who advises to buy US weapons in future shud b shot for treason

Bigger treason is as follows:

- Continued support for US i.e. Taliban talks and supply routes
- Housing mega US spying HQ in Islamabad also known as US embassy
- Housing USAID and Western INGOs

It is beyond henious. Pakistan will find out in due time what it meant to keep this disgusting rotten relationship alive. It is going to haunt Pakistan in ways we cannot comprehend.

1 No such things as Kill Switches, But Software Sabotage can be done but i dont think Uncle Sam will ever do it unless these birds are directly being used against uncle Sam.
2 Whether they like it or not, These are Pakistani Birds unless they put restrictions on supplies and upgrades nothing much can be done as Pakistan will use these birds full capacity for Defensive or Offensive purpose.

Back
Top Bottom