What's new

State Department Reprimanded Pakistan for Misusing F-16s, Document Shows

You are wrong. I didn't feel humiliated. I just set the record straight because your tone was condescending. Especially for someone who just joined this forum so recently. You cannot humiliate me even if you wanted to.

The only thing I am going to say in response to your post is that you are either naive or simply not aware of US duplicity. The US has only one goal in mind like they always have. They are not here to make any friends or acknowledge the importance of Pakistan. They are here to exploit and sow chaos. Only a fool would have faith in the US. The US has exploited, killed and devastated Pakistan. After so much treachery only a mad person would want to have a relationship with a country like the US. Don't be that mad person.

The US cares only about two things:

- Balkanising Pakistan among ethnic and religious fault lines to control strategically important areas
- Denuclearising Pakistan

That is it. They have no other interest in Pakistan. None whatsoever.
China will get on that level and maybe worse soon.

@maximuswarrior you have valid points. I understand your position. And i agree with it... but there is a little point you may have missed.

I'm not expert, so i could be wrong.

In any relationship between a strong party and a weak party, the weaker has to play its joker cards.

USA exploited us because we didn't had any kind of joker card to play.

Look just for our nukes, USA was opposed, but we had a joker card then : Soviets ! So we played well our card and we finally get our nukes.

Then we had no more cards to play. So we were crushed with pressler. Then WOT became another small joker card for us, we get new F16 (only small number, but still something which helped on 27/02).

Now we dont have any jocker card to play but our JF17 could be on of the best joker card (thanks to Pressler).

As explained by @StormBreaker, as we understood it's never good (for us) to put all our eggs in one basket (we tested it with USA), it will be a big mistake if we put all our eggs again in one basket. In other word being totally linked to China could turn to be same mistake in the future.

So we should continue to improve our current and future joker card (JF17, project AZM, CPEC etc).

Now with JF17's futures blocks, we would not have anymore the need of F16, but still getting the F16 + JF17 + AZM will be always better than JF17 + AZM only... But with one condition : F16 should be paid wit CSF only. not with our own money.
Being totally in Chinese camp wont make USA friendly, they will always try destroyed us as you stated by using our own fault lines (ethnicity, corruption, economics meltdown, 5th gen war, hybrid war etc). They also do not want a nuk war between india and Pakistan (that does not mean that everyone in USA do not want one), so they will have to play very carefuly and if we play well, we can get more F16 and why not the block 70...

Life is not easy for weak countries like Pakistan... If we become strong and rich then nobody will fool us but till then we should play our cards carefully.

it's just a 2 anays ki analysis of a non expert :-)

Now that’s the appreciation post from an American i was waiting for. After all, we gave your bird further scores. :-):-)

Dude we are allies last time I heard no matter what other yahoo's here in PDF are saying..

upload_2019-12-15_11-25-30.jpeg

Dude we are allies last time I heard no matter what other yahoo's here in PDF are saying..

View attachment 593935
@maximuswarrior
I wouldn’t say anymore after this buddy,
Here is the thing, i don’t know, you ever countered a chinese, or more specifically a Chinese businessman,
But, these guys are extremely cunning with no what we say “Din Iman”. You will find yourself at a bad bargaining position as their stance mostly remains same.

OTOH, similar is the case with many Americans, but guess what? The condition card USA plays with us is not only limited to politicians but the general public as well. Hard bargaining, but some sacrifices by you.

Like Star lord said “ I might be an A-hole but not 100% a d*ck”, this applies to USA. They wouldn’t want a nuk war between us. (Subject to leadership of that time)

Sell the hardware to us then cry, this is what US is good at & of course we know who is behind all the cries, "crying India"

Back
Top Bottom