What's new

State Bank of Pakistan increases interest rates to 12.25%. Shift saving to Pakistan and get more

When are Pakistani leaders shooting arrows at the Heavens?

Just came from bank

$1 = 148.something (buying and selling)

Why exchanger creating problem we should ban $ inn exchange.

There is no governance and stop asking tomato farmers for insight into the markets.

Is this true?? Only bank will deal with exchange

IMG_20190521_142613.jpg

Good good, we are doing great with our war against The Creator almighty, and making progress in our defiance and ignorance.
We are definitely a state made for Islam, by supposed Muslims, and we are definitely a state under protection of the Almighty (anyone who claims this, I hope you can feel some shame)

I'm pretty sure this is going to help us do better as it always has ... :unsure:

maxresdefault.jpg

No one is going to listen to you mate because all these Rothschild installed baboons are Riba eaters. They are like vultures who eat meat of the dead. I was convinced a long time ago that even in Pakistan, the banks specially SBP are all controlled by Rothschild. Gold and Silver trading is the way of Prophets, but these arse-holes sitting in this country are so despicable that they would rather deal in Riba, then to deal honestly in Gold and Silver.

Now if currency depreciates by 10% in the coming year (which is a very conservative figure), then your effective yield is just 2.5%.

Why not invest in Argentine bonds then?

This was my concern too.

I got to say, its a nice change to read a topic on pdf where people present facts and opinions not brain darts and emotions.

No one is going to listen to you mate because all these Rothschild installed baboons are Riba eaters. They are like vultures who eat meat of the dead. I was convinced a long time ago that even in Pakistan, the banks specially SBP are all controlled by Rothschild. Gold and Silver trading is the way of Prophets, but these arse-holes sitting in this country are so despicable that they would rather deal in Riba, then to deal honestly in Gold and Silver.

that's the problem mate, every one is expecting a tabdeeli and that too without fixing the wrong within ourselves.
How can we be fighting a war against Allah every single day and yet carry the audacity to expect Allah to fix things for us.

When are Pakistani leaders shooting arrows at the Heavens?

I think they can do that as well.

The contradictions are immense in what rhetoric pre election was to what this political party is doing to the country.

I think they can do that as well.

The contradictions are immense in what rhetoric pre election was to what this political party is doing to the country.
riyasat e Madinah increased interest rates! should be the headline

riyasat e Madinah increased interest rates! should be the headline

These measures should be debated in the parliament first. The constitution says that steps must always be taken to get rid of interest in Pakistan's financial system as they are considered against Quran and Sunnah.

Hopefully Muslims can go to the Supreme Court or Federal Shariah Court to have this government answer some basic questions regarding Muslim rights in Pakistan.

The great British experiment is failing right in front of our eyes in Pakistan.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom