What's new

Stand off between ANDSF and FC troops at Spin Boldak, Kandahar

border fencing.... Kabul administration has sent their men to disrupt construction of fence

Pak army and FC involved in the operation to erect the fence should be given clear SOPs and instructions on what to do in such situations. It's been several years since the beginning of this op.

US policy failure in Afghanistan

Very informative discussion. It seems the current administration must have watched this discussion as well, or at least reread the notes of what was being considered during this time. Bringing the neighboring countries in to buy into a framework before approaching the parties.

But in this discussion, I heard that the region (the larger Middle East) could have been more stable if it got the economic development similar to eastern Europe or south east Asia; $100 billion in the 1990s. Instead there seems to be an attitude specifically towards the Middle East to just neglect engagement in substantial ways (on the order of Eastern Europe relative to its population). This is currently a problem in the Middle East but will soon be a problem in Africa and Latin America if the US doesn’t commit to substantiate economic engagement.

the risk of a one sided offer, is that it will come across flat out disrespectful and demeaning like the “deal of the century” offered to the Palestinians. All the while China waits in the wings to invest and partner with who ever is in charge in the end.

hopefully, Biden is not Obama or Hilary Clinton, and will respect those in the US foreign policy establishment, like the late Richard Holbrooke, that understood the value of working with stakeholders like Pakistan and understanding what sustainable peace would look like (he was a diplomat during the Vietnam war and helped broker the peace deal to end the Bosnian war). Holbrooke literally died (he had an aneurysm if I remember correctly) in Hilary Clinton’s office trying to convince her to talk peace with the Taliban. I guess Trump freed the policy wonks from their hubris, and forced talks through his 2019 deal.

Last edited:
FB_IMG_1615773808211.jpg
FB_IMG_1615773802665.jpg

Humvees vs tank.

And pic is being proudly shared on PTM pages

I would suggest a good practice session for drone operators

The ANDSF personnel pushed his soldiers back and said the same to FC troops that he only wants to talk to their leader. Hence, the leader at our side also sent back personnel. That`s all I could understand.
yes that's all. there is no need of weapons because we waste a lot of Muslims blood due to non-muslims ad traitorsssssssssssssss

yes that's all. there is no need of weapons because we waste a lot of Muslims blood due to non-muslims ad traitorsssssssssssssss
Sir my observation was only based on the length and talk in the video. I am not aware of the issue and cannot suggest any use of force.

Ana brought in humvees and they are facing off with fc which has brought in an upgraded t 59/69 tank....

The people who supplied them humvees shud also tell them that humvee is a light armored transport and if hit with a 125 mm gun it will land back in Kabul if not further...and with 40 shells and day and night sight in upgraded t 59 they can do the math

Not to say what will happen if few drones show up

. So they shud refrain for posting this stupidity on face book pages of PTM... To stroke their low iq inbred racially delusional retards....

The 12.72mm machine gun on the tank would take care of the Hummer.

Tank shud b in desert camo... It stands out in green
thats the point .....it can be easily mistaken for a tree,,,,, :woot:

to quote a real event.....8 years ago....a tank made its way to the top of a mountain in SWA.....in green camo....TTP observers thought from a distance that it was a crane....they mistook the barrel for a boom of a crane....we intercepted their convo saying this....they obviously came to know the reality when two tank rounds in quick succession found their mark and obliterated their hide....they even mounted an op to plant an IED under it....but they only lost 5-8 more of their men.....blast from the past.....

Back
Top Bottom