What's new

Stand off between ANDSF and FC troops at Spin Boldak, Kandahar

There is no point in talking with those thugs and Child rapists Army...

Please share

• 12 January 2012 – Pakistani Special Forces Troops from elite Special Services Group entered 4 to 5 km deep inside Afghan borders from Lower Dir area in pursuit of militants. Afghan Forces opened fire in retaliation, 11 Afghan Soldiers were killed in the exchange of fire. Pakistan immediately withdrew without any casualties. Afghanistan also blamed SSG Commandos for taking away the body of a killed Afghan Army Major.

• 12 January 2012 – Pakistani Special Forces Troops from elite Special Services Group entered 4 to 5 km deep inside Afghan borders from Lower Dir area in pursuit of militants. Afghan Forces opened fire in retaliation, 11 Afghan Soldiers were killed in the exchange of fire. Pakistan immediately withdrew without any casualties. Afghanistan also blamed SSG Commandos for taking away the body of a killed Afghan Army Major.
Shouldn't pic fights with trained professionals

Just a little sprinkle of geopolitics.

I am not an expert on this, but here is what I have learned so far. (and I feel most of you probably already know all this)

Majority of the Afghan National Army is made up of the Northern Alliance guys. ANA and ANP (to some extent) have had extreme difficulty recruiting from the areas near Pakistan border, especially southern provinces, such as Helmand.

We also know that ANA was raised by the NATO as their ally against Taliban. Taliban on the other hand is majority Pushtoon. The guys in the video by OP, being part of the puppet Afghan govt. are most likely cut from the same cloth as ANA and ANP.

Knowing all that, these cockroaches will be gone soon anyways, so long as situation continues to progress in favour of Taliban as it has been. Once the foreign forces have left Afghanistan in peace, and all pseudo governments find their due place, a new balance of power should see friendlier Afghan forces near Pakistan border. Its only a matter of time, and we should be patient.

In the mean time, lets not paint all of Afghans with one giant biased paint brush. In fact we shouldn't use the word Afghan negatively at all. Because those in puppet government do not represent all of Afghanistan anyways. And we don't want to hurt the sentiments of the general population.

Pakistanis as a muslim nation, should hold on to muslim values and treat our friends and foes with that in mind. We should continue to give access to citizens of Afghanistan for higher education and health. Will it change the minds of ALL?, probably not. But we should still do it, because it is the right thing to do, and surely there will be some who will see the truth.

On a side note: Our boys look sharp, and we brought a tank to a gun fight lol

Last edited:

This is 9 years old...

Pakistan Zindabad
Pakistan key dushman murdabad.
( Please note : I did not mention the name of any country that may/may not be the enemy least I get banned)
But we all know the enemies of Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom