What's new

Stalin killed Netaji, Subramanian Swamy says

I will not qualify any reply to your obviously biased posts which have no bearing upon whatsoever towards discussion with regards to Netaji's death .
I am not interested in conversing with you ...while you have nothing worthwhile to say besides your rants .
Accept it that you dont have an answer to my question.

Accept it that you dont have an answer to my question.

I have answer to your question. Create different thread -and tag me there . I shall respond you there .

I will not respond to your off topic posts .

No Pakistani members are answering this question. I want to ask the Pakistani members what their history books says about Subash Bose? And is it mentioned somewhere in their school text books and what they personally think of him if only they know about him!! Good or Bad?

@Gufi @Horus @That Guy @RescueRanger @AUz @cb4 @Donatello and others

That is an interesting question you ask that, in Pakistani text books at least the ones I have read both in Class 10 for Pak Studies and the Higher Education syllabus for Further Education focus on the Ideology of Pakistan, the Making of Pakistan the four movements for Pakistan for struggle of Pakistan.

I have however read The Indian Ideology by Perry Anderson, and this one phrase says all you need to know about the man:

Subhas Chandra Bose was "the only leader Congress ever produced who united Hindus, Muslims and Sikhs in a common secular struggle", whose "fearless militancy and commanding intellectual gifts had made him hugely popular in the party".

Ultimately it is up to Indians to decide his importance in the Indian Movement and the annals of Indian history.

I have answer to your question. Create different thread -and tag me there . I shall respond you there .

I will not respond to your off topic posts .
I've tagged you in a more appropriate thread.
I hope you will post your "answer" there.

There's nothing new in Subramanya Swami's claim. This theory has existed, discussed & debated time to time. Why don't the govt make those secret dox public & end this speculation once & for all?

There is no theory on this matter. It has been debated in Rajya Sabha and PMO is holding files related to Subhash Chandra Bose and doesn't want to disclose as it will spoil relations with other countries.

Even Vijaylakshmi Pandit claimed to have met Netaji in a Siberian jail, this theory is actually an old one and one of the two most probable options. Ask yourself, if Netaji died in that plane crash, then what is there to hide for so many decades?

I think all the powers of second world war are aware about Subhash Chandra Bose but want to kept it as secret because the role played by the Sub Continent people was important one. Even now the people of Sub continent can shake the whole world.

How Netaji was Russia's enemy? He actually first asked for Russian help to fight British, but later Hitler attacked Russia and things changed. All Netaji did was to form Azad Hind Bahini consisting of Indian POWs from Japan to fight British in India. He never killed any Russian.

Shyamlal Jain told Khosla Commission in 1970 that Nehru wrote this letter to British.

Dear Mr Attlee,

I understand from most reliable source that Stalin has allowed Subash Chandra Bose, your war criminal, to enter Russian territory. This is clear treachery and betrayal of faith by the Russians as Russia has been an ally of the British-Americans, which she should not have done. Please take care of it and do what you consider proper and fit.
Yours Sincerely,
Jawaharlal Nehru

Soviet Union, Britain, France and United States were allies against Germany and Japan which was the war for the new world order and Subhash Chandra bose and Azad Hind Fauj were fighting for Independence of the whole Sub Continent. And If Subhash Chandra Bose would have been alive then Sub Continent would be a single country and No Partition because majority of Indians from all the religions would join Azad Hind Fauj. Burma would be still part of India and the Rohinygas would have never become refugees.

How the @@@@ declassifying files will sabotage relations of India with foreign countries?,Do we hold grudge against Britain for 200 years of slavery?.

It will sabotage because Subhash Chandra Bose is having a special place in the hearts of Indians and he is one of the national leader of India. Japanese and Germans are aware since starting about Subhash Chandra Bose.

He is always behave like stupid...Why BJP giving importance to him I don't know. We suffered lot becoz of him yeah once we elected him as MP from our constituency . He is an irritating idiot.

Swamy is just a drunk scholar. Zaid Hamid has much deeper understanding on geopolitics.

How about a Swamy and Zaid Hamid 1 on 1 debate, I would watch that.

He is always behave like stupid...Why BJP giving importance to him I don't know. We suffered lot becoz of him yeah once we elected him as MP from our constituency . He is an irritating idiot.

This is International politics and now other powers are seeing what Indians are saying. Indians since starting are religious nationalists be their belong to any religion.

I have however read The Indian Ideology by Perry Anderson, and this one phrase says all you need to know about the man:

Subhas Chandra Bose was "the only leader Congress ever produced who united Hindus, Muslims and Sikhs in a common secular struggle", whose "fearless militancy and commanding intellectual gifts had made him hugely popular in the party".

Ultimately it is up to Indians to decide his importance in the Indian Movement and the annals of Indian history.

Majority of Indian Independence Movement leaders always worked to bring all the Indians on one platform irrespective of their religion. If Subhash Chandra Bose would have been alive then partition would not have occurred.

There is no theory on this matter. It has been debated in Rajya Sabha and PMO is holding files related to Subhash Chandra Bose and doesn't want to disclose as it will spoil relations with other countries.
Till the secret dox are out in the public domain...all discussions & debates will be discarded as mere speculation by those who has maximum to lose if the truth comes out. So.. it's necessary that the files are declassified & truth is told to the public. If the current govt is keeping the lid on these facts from coming out.. it's less to do with the fear of damage to Nehru - Gandhi dynasty, but more to do with the impact to relations between India & a certain friendly country (read Russia).

you've made me curious now.

& let me make it more curious to you by revealing that Subramanyam Swami himself is posting in this thread! :enjoy:

Till the secret dox are out in the public domain...all discussions & debates will be discarded as mere speculation by those who has maximum to lose if the truth comes out. So.. it's necessary that the files are declassified & truth is told to the public. If the current govt is keeping the lid on these facts from coming out.. it's less to do with the fear of damage to Nehru - Gandhi dynasty, but more to do with the impact to relations between India & a certain friendly country (read Russia).

Believe me , Indian Public is aware about what really has happened with Subhash Chandra Bose because Indians were the largest voluntary force during the second world war. The reason PMO is not disclosing it is not because of Nehru-Gandhi Dynasty but because of the relations with other countries specially the ex Soviet Union states and Britain.

United states was not involved with whatever happened with Subhash Chandra Bose but Americans are even aware about it and even during the Cold war , Indian Government was aware.

KOLKATA: Claiming that Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose did not die in a plane crash in 1945 but was killed at the instance of Soviet dictator Joseph Stalin, BJP leader Subramanian Swamy on Saturday demanded declassification of secret files on the leader.

Seeking declassification of files to unravel the mystery behind the legendary nationalist leader and freedom fighter's death, Swamy blamed Stalin of killing Bose in captivity in Siberia.

A most intriguing and singular case, Holmes! One would think that the Indian government archives would have all sorts of files on the machinations of the British and intrigues of the 1930s and 40s.

This issue has been debated in Rajya Sahba

Can't reveal Netaji files, will hit international ties: Govt - The Times of India

Minister of state for home Haribhai Parthibhai Chaudhary in Rajya Sabha last month. The minister was replying to questions from Trinamool Congress MP Sukhendu Sekhar Roy, who had asked how many files relating to Bose are lying with the government and whether the government is considering declassifying any of them.

In his reply, Chaudhary said while there are 60 top secret files on Netaji Bose with the Prime Minister's Office, of which only two have been declassified and sent to the National Archives, there are 29 files with the external affairs ministry, which the government is "not considering to declassify".

In his reply to the House on December 17, 2014, the minister said, "As informed by the ministry of external affairs, they are not considering to declassify the records and sending it to the National Archives. As informed by the Prime Minister's Office, they have 60 files related to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose, out of which two top secret files have been declassified and sent to the National Archives."

"The ministry of external affairs has informed that the information contained in these files is of sensitive nature and bringing this information in the public domain at this juncture is not desirable from the point of view of India's relations with other countries," said the reply.

Chaudhary informed the House that the Union government had so far set up two commissions - Justice Khosla Commission and Justice M K Mukherjee Commission - to inquire into the "disappearance of Subhas Bose" on September 11, 1970 and May 14, 1999 respectively. The Khosla commission submitted its report on June 30, 1974 and the Mukherjee Commission submitted its report on November 8, 2005.

The minister informed the House that, "files relating to both the commissions have been sent by the ministry of home affairs to the National Archives of India on 1.10.2012 for permanent retention. National Archives has informed that the work of arrangement of these papers was kept on hold following a communication from ministry of home affairs to return 700 items to the Faizabad treasury as per direction of the high court, Allahabad communicated by UP chief secretary".

He said the National Archives has prepared the detailed list of the Justice Mukherjee Commission papers and it has been made available to scholars. NAI has also informed that four files related to Azad Hind government are available with them.

TMC Rajya Sabha MP Roy had urged the Modi government to declassify files relating to Netaji like it has been done in case of other national leaders. He wrote to home minister Rajnath Singh on August 4, 2014 and on October 21, 2014, requesting him to declassify the files. Roy in his letter also reminded Singh of an assurance he had made in Odisha during a public speech saying "if BJP comes to power, we will definitely take steps to unravel the mystery behind Netaji's disappearance". Singh had replied to Roy on August 22, 2014 saying that he is "having the matter examined".

PMO has decided not to declassify those files because it would spoil relations with other countries.

And what are those files about?
One cannot point at supposed evidence without knowing whats inside it.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom