What's new

Stalin killed Netaji, Subramanian Swamy says

main-qimg-217423e9c0c15f905981b6709ec427e8

Do you think Modi will waste an opportunity to ridicule and humiliate the gandhi family if he had any such proof against Nehru regime ?

frankly speaking I do not think so ...

I also do not think that Modi government or any other GOI would be so naïve to shield Stalin era USSR ?

stalin is hated in Russia today ..what makes you feel what what happened during stalin era will damage Indo-Russian ties ?

if we on PDF can understand that then won't our people in Government understand this ?

the very fact that successive governments whether Congress or non congress have kept tight lid on issue of death of Netaji means there has to be something very serious involved ....

I do not believe that modi will let go of an opportunity to eternally damn the Nehru family ....

Imagine the public backlash against the Nehru -Gandhi family ...if it is let known that Nehru was aware of Netaji's arrest by Soviets and did nothing ....

Nehru and Bhulabhai desai fought legal cases against Azad hind sena ....and got all the charges against them dropped .

This is a historic fact .

I feel sorry to read how some people are jumping guns to heap insult on Nehru with mere speculation ...

I will not do so without any firm conclusive proof ...
You do know that Modi said by declassifying those files india would end up hurting a few friends. India has just 2 frens, Israel and Russia, who 've supported her from past 20 yrs or more. These 're the only 2 countries India would not want to "hurt".
Its not about Modi vs cong or Nehru. I dont think so.
But I would like to know your version of the story.
There were enough evidence since the begining that Nehru government could not hide, that's why the issue is still alive. I thought to open a thread on this but later decided not to for some reasons. @levina I think you know that Nehru was less of a freedom fighter and more of a power hugry politician with the single goal of becoming the PM of India. You also know what politics he played to snatch the PM post from the 'elected candidate' Sardar Patel, Nehru was capable of doing anything for that PM's chair, a trait later shown by his future generations.
Yes!
He was quite capable of it. He had even decided to get an imported COAS for Indian army.

This issue has been debated in Rajya Sahba

Can't reveal Netaji files, will hit international ties: Govt - The Times of India

Minister of state for home Haribhai Parthibhai Chaudhary in Rajya Sabha last month. The minister was replying to questions from Trinamool Congress MP Sukhendu Sekhar Roy, who had asked how many files relating to Bose are lying with the government and whether the government is considering declassifying any of them.

In his reply, Chaudhary said while there are 60 top secret files on Netaji Bose with the Prime Minister's Office, of which only two have been declassified and sent to the National Archives, there are 29 files with the external affairs ministry, which the government is "not considering to declassify".

In his reply to the House on December 17, 2014, the minister said, "As informed by the ministry of external affairs, they are not considering to declassify the records and sending it to the National Archives. As informed by the Prime Minister's Office, they have 60 files related to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose, out of which two top secret files have been declassified and sent to the National Archives."

"The ministry of external affairs has informed that the information contained in these files is of sensitive nature and bringing this information in the public domain at this juncture is not desirable from the point of view of India's relations with other countries," said the reply.

Chaudhary informed the House that the Union government had so far set up two commissions - Justice Khosla Commission and Justice M K Mukherjee Commission - to inquire into the "disappearance of Subhas Bose" on September 11, 1970 and May 14, 1999 respectively. The Khosla commission submitted its report on June 30, 1974 and the Mukherjee Commission submitted its report on November 8, 2005.

The minister informed the House that, "files relating to both the commissions have been sent by the ministry of home affairs to the National Archives of India on 1.10.2012 for permanent retention. National Archives has informed that the work of arrangement of these papers was kept on hold following a communication from ministry of home affairs to return 700 items to the Faizabad treasury as per direction of the high court, Allahabad communicated by UP chief secretary".

He said the National Archives has prepared the detailed list of the Justice Mukherjee Commission papers and it has been made available to scholars. NAI has also informed that four files related to Azad Hind government are available with them.

TMC Rajya Sabha MP Roy had urged the Modi government to declassify files relating to Netaji like it has been done in case of other national leaders. He wrote to home minister Rajnath Singh on August 4, 2014 and on October 21, 2014, requesting him to declassify the files. Roy in his letter also reminded Singh of an assurance he had made in Odisha during a public speech saying "if BJP comes to power, we will definitely take steps to unravel the mystery behind Netaji's disappearance". Singh had replied to Roy on August 22, 2014 saying that he is "having the matter examined".

PMO has decided not to declassify those files because it would spoil relations with other countries.

The major hit in ties will be with Japan.

Nothing new earlier there was news that Lal Bahadur shastri was assassinated by KGB.
Plus it is swammy people tend to ignore him until his Prophecy becomes reality.

//wwwbbccouk/blogs/legacy/thereporters/soutikbiswas/2009/08/was_mr_shastri_murdered.html

Stalin wanted the secret to the atomic bomb and space travel from ancient vedas but Bose refused.

You do know that Modi said by declassifying those files india would end up hurting a few friends. India has just 2 frens, Israel and Russia, who 've supported her from past 20 yrs or more. These 're the only 2 countries India would not want to "hurt".
Its not about Modi vs cong or Nehru. I dont think so.
But I would like to know your version of the story.

Yes!
He was quite capable of it. He had even decided to get an imported COAS for Indian army.

BJP had been in power before and had acces to said papers . They have been aware of the truth . If that is the case then why Modi and other BJP leaders made tall claims of declassifying these files ?

so modi is not a ' feku ' as he is purported by his adversaries ...rather is a great nationalist who can put personal integrity at stake and make u turn just to safeguard interests of nation ?

similar U turn was done by Modi on Henderson commission report .

Is it not a political opportunism to say one thing while campaigning and change the stance once in power ?

I am not pro modi or anti modi. Neither I am pro Nehru or anti Nehru.

I do not have my version of story of Netaji's death.

But I believe the fact that the revelation will damage India's relations with other countries is being over hyped .

I feel extremely sorry that many members here are jumping the bandwagon to discredit Nehru on mere speculation and hearsay .

To condemn a person long after his death with just mere hearsay is abominable .

I will not do so without firm evidence .

@Indo-guy What is hearsay? If you are referring to my posts, then whatever I wrote is either recorded history or testimonies of persons to different Netaji Commissions. I am not blaming anybody without any reference.

@SarthakGanguly I just stumbled upon this: 'It is true he used her to influence Pt Nehru' - Express India

" it was possible that Edwina's influence played a role in Nehru's decision to refer Kashmir to the UN "

" It was possible ...." those words sum up everything .

since nothing is impossible ...everything is possible ...

so it was possible ....

He had even decided to get an imported COAS for Indian army.
He actually was firm on it. Just like Pakistan started with Gracey, Nehru wanted a British to handle the Indian Army! But Cariappa, Chaudhary and Co threatened to resign. This is recorded history.

@Indo-guy What is hearsay? If you are referring to my posts, then whatever I wrote is either recorded history or testimonies of persons to different Netaji Commissions. I am not blaming anybody without any reference.

@SarthakGanguly I just stumbled upon this: 'It is true he used her to influence Pt Nehru' - Express India
It was necessary( from the British POV). Jinnah was solid and unambiguous. Nehru was not. Mountbatten had to do what he had to. :devil:

The individual testimonials of commission ...when did they become the final absolute truth ?

so if individual testimonials is all that we need to incriminate a person ...then we should hang Mr Modi ...because of individual testimonies of persons involved .

Let the commission which had wherewithal to examine and cross examine all involved shed the light .

Individual bits and pieces - taken out of context without cross examinations can be dangerous least to say .

we already see how religious scriptures are being misrepresented by reading individual verses out of context to commit crimes against humanity .

He actually was firm on it. Just like Pakistan started with Gracey, Nehru wanted a British to handle the Indian Army! But Cariappa, Chaudhary and Co threatened to resign. This is recorded history.

It was necessary( from the British POV). Jinnah was solid and unambiguous. Nehru was not. Mountbatten had to do what he had to. :devil:

and Nehru who was Prime minister of India ....actually acceded to the demand of his military commanders instead of overruling and over riding them .

what does that tell you about character of the person ?

" it was possible that Edwina's influence played a role in Nehru's decision to refer Kashmir to the UN "

" It was possible ...." those words sum up everything .

since nothing is impossible ...everything is possible ...

so it was possible ....

I was not talking about this post, but my previous posts.

Even Vijaylakshmi Pandit claimed to have met Netaji in a Siberian jail, this theory is actually an old one and one of the two most probable options.

Thats not proper evidence to support that theory.

Ask yourself, if Netaji died in that plane crash, then what is there to hide for so many decades?

Which decades/years are you actually talking about ?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom