What's new

Stalin killed Netaji, Subramanian Swamy says

off topic: Did pakistan consider him as freedom fighter??

How the @@@@ declassifying files will sabotage relations of India with foreign countries?,Do we hold grudge against Britain for 200 years of slavery?.
What a fuking asss these govts are. Jews extract all possible concessions from Germany and make them feel guilty. Here are us, trying to hide our wound. Telling to our western friends ( should I call masters instead?) " No Sir, you did not do anything. It was my fault. It was fault of Netaji that he dreamt of an Independent India and fought for it".

BTW, Mr Swamy is not a jack. His statements have some truth if not entirely true. I believe him on that. Also, his contribution in fight against corruption is commendable. I have nothing but respect for him.

99% true story. Just use logic, the reason for not declassifying is 'it will sabotage indias friendly relation with some country'. its soviet union. And honestly, we can't blame soviets. Netaji was their enemy. millions of russians died in WW2

off topic: Did pakistan consider him as freedom fighter??

How Netaji was Russia's enemy? He actually first asked for Russian help to fight British, but later Hitler attacked Russia and things changed. All Netaji did was to form Azad Hind Bahini consisting of Indian POWs from Japan to fight British in India. He never killed any Russian.

Shyamlal Jain told Khosla Commission in 1970 that Nehru wrote this letter to British.

Dear Mr Attlee,

I understand from most reliable source that Stalin has allowed Subash Chandra Bose, your war criminal, to enter Russian territory. This is clear treachery and betrayal of faith by the Russians as Russia has been an ally of the British-Americans, which she should not have done. Please take care of it and do what you consider proper and fit.
Yours Sincerely,
Jawaharlal Nehru

Stalin is used by many nationalities to explain a lot of unexplained hypotheses , in iran the turks say he killed top turkish figures to please the persians

There's nothing new in Subramanya Swami's claim. This theory has existed, discussed & debated time to time. Why don't the govt make those secret dox public & end this speculation once & for all?
you've made me curious now.
How Netaji was Russia's enemy? He actually first asked for Russian help to fight British, but later Hitler attacked Russia and things changed. All Netaji did was to form Azad Hind Bahini consisting of Indian POWs from Japan to fight British in India. He never killed any Russian.

Shyamlal Jain told Khosla Commission in 1970 that Nehru wrote this letter to British.

Dear Mr Attlee,

I understand from most reliable source that Stalin has allowed Subash Chandra Bose, your war criminal, to enter Russian territory. This is clear treachery and betrayal of faith by the Russians as Russia has been an ally of the British-Americans, which she should not have done. Please take care of it and do what you consider proper and fit.
Yours Sincerely,
Jawaharlal Nehru
o_O
tell me the complete story...

BTW, Mr Swamy is not a jack. His statements have some truth if not entirely true. I believe him on that. Also, his contribution in fight against corruption is commendable. I have nothing but respect for him.
Right!!
He does troll the politicians, but makes such claims only if he has some proof.

you've made me curious now.

o_O
tell me the complete story...

Right!!
He does troll the politicians, but makes such claims only if he has some proof.

In short, Netaji didn't die in that plane crash, he escaped to Russia as confirmed by several spy agencies of that time including British. Later Russia jailed him on demand of British. Either he died in Russian jail, or he was killed there, or he was released at some point on condition of keeping his identity a secret. In that case Netaji came to India and lived in different places and finally died as Gumnaami Baba, as claimed by Justice Mukherjee of Mukherjee Commission off the record.

What Nehru did was:

1. Sabotaging Netaji's original plan to cause a mutiny in India against British inspired by the Azad Hind Fauj by branding him as an enemy of India and saying that 'he will fight against Netaji with a sword'; thus confusing the general public and Indian British army. The mutiny did happen, but later when the Azad Hind Fauj generals were on trial, that Bombay Mutiny was actually one of the primary reasons of our freedom.

2. Nehru signed an agreement with British to hand over Netaji to British if he was ever caught, thereby blocking any possibility of Netaji returning to India.

3. Nehru was instrumental in Netaji's arrest in Russia.

In short, Netaji didn't die in that plane crash, he escaped to Russia as confirmed by several spy agencies of that time including British. Later Russia jailed him on demand of British. Either he died in Russian jail, or he was killed there,
Some how I never knew about this.
or he was released at some point on condition of keeping his identity a secret. In that case Netaji came to India and lived in different places and finally died as Gumnaami Baba, as claimed by Justice Mukherjee of Mukherjee Commission off the record.
Heard of this part.

What Nehru did was:

1. Sabotaging Netaji's original plan to cause a mutiny in India against British inspired by the Azad Hind Fauj by branding him as an enemy of India and saying that he will fight against Netaji wkth a sword; thus confusing the general public and Indian British army. The mutiny did happen, but later when the Azad Hind Fauj generals were on trial, that Bombay Mutiny was actually one of the primary reason of our freedom.

2. Nehru signed an agreement with British to hand over Netaji to British if he was ever caught, thereby blocking any possibility of Netaji returning to India.

3. Nehru was instrumental in Netaji's arrest in Russia.
If this rumor is confirmed then RG and and his next 3 gen would never make it to the post of PM ever. But the paucity of info on this would work in their favor. I'm sure our ex PMs and a few around 'em always knew the truth. Modi's statement that declassifying Netaji's files would ruin India's relationship with a few frens almost confirms that its Russia's reaction that India "fears". Honestly would Russia care what Stalin did?? Do we care if it was some Russian who got Netaji killed??
Did Japan care if US dropped 2 atomic bombs on its cities? Time heals everything I guess.
High time those files were declassified.

Heard of this part.

If this rumor is confirmed then RG and and his next 3 gen would never make it to the post of PM ever. But the paucity of info on this would work in their favor. I'm sure our ex PMs and a few around 'em always knew the truth. Modi's statement that declassifying Netaji's files would ruin India's relationship with a few frens almost confirms that its Russia's reaction that India "fears". Honestly would Russia care what Stalin did?? Do we care if it was some Russian who got Netaji killed??
Did Japan care if US dropped 2 atomic bombs on its cities? Time heals everything I guess.

There were enough evidence since the begining that Nehru government could not hide, that's why the issue is still alive. I thought to open a thread on this but later decided not to for some reasons. @levina I think you know that Nehru was less of a freedom fighter and more of a power hugry politician with the single goal of becoming the PM of India. You also know what politics he played to snatch the PM post from the 'elected candidate' Sardar Patel, Nehru was capable of doing anything for that PM's chair, a trait later shown by his future generations.

Last edited:

Heard of this part.

Do you think Modi will waste an opportunity to ridicule and humiliate the gandhi family if he had any such proof against Nehru regime ?

frankly speaking I do not think so ...

I also do not think that Modi government or any other GOI would be so naïve to shield Stalin era USSR ?

stalin is hated in Russia today ..what makes you feel what what happened during stalin era will damage Indo-Russian ties ?

if we on PDF can understand that then won't our people in Government understand this ?

the very fact that successive governments whether Congress or non congress have kept tight lid on issue of death of Netaji means there has to be something very serious involved ....

I do not believe that modi will let go of an opportunity to eternally damn the Nehru family ....

Imagine the public backlash against the Nehru -Gandhi family ...if it is let known that Nehru was aware of Netaji's arrest by Soviets and did nothing ....

Nehru and Bhulabhai desai fought legal cases against Azad hind sena ....and got all the charges against them dropped .

This is a historic fact .

I feel sorry to read how some people are jumping guns to heap insult on Nehru with mere speculation ...

I will not do so without any firm conclusive proof ...

There were enough evidence since the begining that Nehru government could not hide, that's why the issue is still alive. I thought to open a thread on this but later decided not to for some reasons. @levina I think you know that Nehru was less of a freedom fighter and more of a power hugry politician with the single goal of becoming the PM of India. You also know what politics he played to snatch the PM post from the 'elected candidate' Sardar Patel, Nehru was capable of doing anything for that PM's chair, a trait later shown by his future generations.
I hope they declassify the files, that will put an end to the brilliantly crafted image of the genial "chacha" nehru

This is in fact the most probable of theories making rounds and am hardly surprised at swamy's claims but what's unfortunate is none of our national parties have the balls to de classify the reports. That said we must also discuss if we are ready for implications of such a de classification

Do you think Modi will waste an opportunity to ridicule and humiliate the gandhi family if he had any such proof against Nehru regime ?

frankly speaking I do not think so ...

I also do not think that Modi government or any other GOI would be so naïve to shield Stalin era USSR ?

stalin is hated in Russia today ..what makes you feel what what happened during stalin era will damage Indo-Russian ties ?

if we on PDF can understand that then won't our people in Government understand this ?

the very fact that successive governments whether Congress or non congress have kept tight lid on issue of death of Netaji means there has to be something very serious involved ....

I do not believe that modi will let go of an opportunity to eternally damn the Nehru family .. ...

Look this was one of BJP's most visible post poll U turns and every other opposition party including congress took a jibe at them for it. Now one should ponder what made even the so called 'nationalistic hardliners' swallow their demands of de classifying the file while they were in opposition? It's not about defaming nehru, even if the docs would serve the purpose of defaming nehru there must be something serious in it which at present is simply not affordable for us to deal with.

It is most likely true. And also will NOT be fully disclosed - because it's true.

Russia won't mind sure, but it will rock the boat. Then there is the complicity of all political parties existing around the time.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom