What's new

Stalin killed Netaji, Subramanian Swamy says

Perhaps there are no "files". Why would the BJP want to cover up the f up of a founding member of Congress ?

Government of India never said that there are no files, they always maintained that the files cannot be made public as it will destroy our foreign relations. Surely there are files. :)

And there are a few personalities whom even BJP won't like to touch, the political risk is too high.

All of it.

1. Netaji's plane crash was not beyond doubt since the very beginning, for now I am not elaborating why (already discussed).

2. Justice Mukherjee of Mukherjee Commission said that Gumnaami Baba was Netaji.

3. We all know about Congress's non-cooperation to Netaji and Nehru's statement that 'he will fight Netaji and his Azad Hind Fauj with open sword', such acts derailed Netaji's plan to cause a mutiny among the Indian forces under British, and postponed the mutiny till the trial of Azad Hind Fauj generals.

The resulting Bombay mutiny played a very important role in India's freedom.

4. Usman Patel told Khosla Commission that Indian govt. agreed to handover Netaji to British.

5. Shyamlal jain told Khosla Commission that Nehru dictated him the letter informing British govt. that Netaji is hiding in USSR and they must do something about it.

All the links are there in the previous pages, all these statements may not be absolute truth, but they are not bullshit either unless you have something concrete to disprove them.

Government of India never said that there are no files, they always maintained that the files cannot be made public as it will destroy our foreign relations. Surely there are files. :)

And there are a few personalities whom even BJP won't like to touch, the political risk is too high.

1. Netaji's plane crash was not beyond doubt since the very beginning, for now I am not elaborating why (already discussed).

2. Justice Mukherjee of Mukherjee Commission said that Gumnaami Baba was Netaji.

3. We all know about Congress's non-cooperation to Netaji and Nehru's statement that 'he will fight Netaji and his Azad Hind Fauj with open sword', such acts derailed Netaji's plan to cause a mutiny among the Indian forces under British, and postponed the mutiny till the trial of Azad Hind Fauj generals.

The resulting Bombay mutiny played a very important role in India's freedom.

4. Usman Patel told Khosla Commission that Indian govt. agreed to handover Netaji to British.

5. Shyamlal jain told Khosla Commission that Nehru dictated him the letter informing British govt. that Netaji is hiding in USSR and they must do something about it.

All the links are there in the previous pages, all these statements may not be absolute truth, but they are not bullshit either unless you have something concrete to disprove them.

BS and Nonsense. You don't need to go that far into anything. Netaji is a hero ONLY for Indians. For Stalin he was one of Hitler's closes allies and so a mortal enemy who had helped in the deaths of millions in second world war. The British nor Nehru had to write to Stalin or 'Strike a Deal', if Netaji had been unfortunate enough to land in Russia, Stalin would have had him tortured to death without any mercy - 'one piece of small intestine at a time, recorded for Stalin's later viewing pleasure. You think India, Gandhi Nehru etc. mattered to the Big 3? We were just sideshows to them as far as WW2 was concerned. Your feeling about Netaji would have been thrown into the dustbin by stalin right away.

BS and Nonsense. You don't need to go that far into anything. Netaji is a hero ONLY for Indians. For Stalin he was one of Hitler's closes allies and so a mortal enemy who had helped in the deaths of millions in second world war. The British nor Nehru had to write to Stalin or 'Strike a Deal', if Netaji had been unfortunate enough to land in Russia, Stalin would have had him tortured to death without any mercy - 'one piece of small intestine at a time, recorded for Stalin's later viewing pleasure. You think India, Gandhi Nehru etc. mattered to the Big 3? We were just sideshows to them as far as WW2 was concerned. Your feeling about Netaji would have been thrown into the dustbin by stalin right away.

Netaji is a hero only for Indians or not doesn't really matter, do you think Japan helped him because they thought Netaji was a hero?

1. Netaji asked for Russia's help first before going to Axis powers, Russia joined Allied forces after Hitler unexpectedly attacked Russia. Netaji was not alien to Russia.

2. Netaji was not Hitler's close ally, in fact Hitler didn't offer him help. Netaji also didn't have very high regards for Hitler and he called Hitler a 'mad man'.

3. Azad Hind Fauj never fought Russia.

4. Netaji was not supposed to surrender with Japan, he was already in touch with Russia to continue his fight against British with the help of Russia, the same was communicated to Japan also. And that's why British intelligence agencies didn't buy the theory of his plane crash.

5. Stalin was not in love with Britain either, helping Netaji would have given him a chance to weaken British influence in South Asia and bring it under Russian camp in a highly polarized world after WW2. Stalin would have helped Netaji for the similar reason why Japan helped him. It's like win win for both Netaji and Stalin, the world still follow such policies.

There is not a single photo of Netaji's dead body, not an official death certificate, none of the Netaji's associates present there saw his body, Indian govt. made three commissions but didn't reveal the files even to the commissions, if the story is so simple that Netaji died in the plane crash, then why such secrecy?

Netaji is a hero only for Indians or not doesn't really matter, do you think Japan helped him because they thought Netaji was a hero?

1. Netaji asked for Russia's help first before going to Axis powers, Russia joined Allied forces after Hitler unexpectedly attacked Russia. Netaji was not alien to Russia.

2. Netaji was not Hitler's close ally, in fact Hitler didn't offer him help. Netaji also didn't have very high regards for Hitler and he called Hitler a 'mad man'.

3. Azad Hind Fauj never fought Russia.

4. Netaji was not supposed to surrender with Japan, he was already in touch with Russia to continue his fight against British with the help of Russia, the same was communicated to Japan also. And that's why British intelligence agencies didn't buy the theory of his plane crash.

5. Stalin was not in love with Britain either, helping Netaji would have given him a chance to weaken British influence in South Asia and bring it under Russian camp in a highly polarized world after WW2. Stalin would have helped Netaji for the similar reason why Japan helped him. It's like win win for both Netaji and Stalin, the world still follow such policies.

There is not a single photo of Netaji's dead body, not an official death certificate, none of the Netaji's associates present there saw his body, Indian govt. made three commissions but didn't reveal the files even to the commissions, if the story is so simple that Netaji died in the plane crash, then why such secrecy?

Netaji asked for Russia's help first means nothing. The two hyena's had a mutual non-aggression pact then. Make no mistake from the time Hitler invaded Russia in breach of that treaty, Stalin was out to screw anyone on the other side. You think he'll bother with pleasentries like he asked for help from me, he didn't technically fight on my soil etc. You think he was thinking of the help with the British whom he had allied with for the second WW? MILLIONS of his soldiers and people were killed, entire cities turned into rubble. In his rage he ordered everything from burning of the bridges to raping of german women in berlin. influence Britain etc. was chicken shit to him, if netaji had not been on the axis side, he might have given some thought, but the moment he crossed that line, Stalin would never spare him. Your points are irrelevant in the cntext of the 2nd WW. Why don't you ask a Russian member today what he would say about Netaji and we can gague the amount of hostility. I don't know what happened to him, but lemme tell you if the choice is between plane crash and death at Stalin's hands, you should pray for the crash, at least that way Netaji would have died a hero's death like a martyr.

Netaji asked for Russia's help first means nothing. The two hyena's had a mutual non-aggression pact then. Make no mistake from the time Hitler invaded Russia in breach of that treaty, Stalin was out to screw anyone on the other side. You think he'll bother with pleasentries like he asked for help from me, he didn't technically fight on my soil etc. You think he was thinking of the help with the British whom he had allied with for the second WW? MILLIONS of his soldiers and people were killed, entire cities turned into rubble. In his rage he ordered everything from burning of the bridges to raping of german women in berlin. influence Britain etc. was chicken shit to him, if netaji had not been on the axis side, he might have given some thought, but the moment he crossed that line, Stalin would never spare him. Your points are irrelevant in the cntext of the 2nd WW. Why don't you ask a Russian member today what he would say about Netaji and we can gague the amount of hostility. I don't know what happened to him, but lemme tell you if the choice is between plane crash and death at Stalin's hands, you should pray for the crash, at least that way Netaji would have died a hero's death like a martyr.

You didn't read my previous post, right? Stalin hated Hitler, but Netaji was not fighting the Russians with Hitler, he had his own war and Stalin was not a fool to miss that. by the end of WW2 the cold war started, Stalin had every reason to help Netaji against British in India. Just because Stalin and Churchill were on the same side in WW2 doesn't mean that they were sharing any mutual love, Russia joined allied forces just out of a temporary necessity.

You didn't read my previous post, right? Stalin hated Hitler, but Netaji was not fighting the Russians with Hitler, he had his own war and Stalin was not a fool to miss that. by the end of WW2 the cold war started, Stalin had every reason to help Netaji against British in India. Just because Stalin and Churchill were on the same side in WW2 doesn't mean that they were sharing any mutual love, Russia joined allied forces just out of a temporary necessity.

It is IRRELEVANT man. He was AXIS. he had stayed in Germany, met hitler several times, raised troops against the Allies and fought them. Why are you taking your own hypothesis and pulling some fantasy out there? 'Stalin had every reason to help against british '- what BS, there was no reason to weaken Churchill. Hell just 2 weeks before Netaji's death Nagasaki was bombed and the war was only then beginning to wind down. The big shit was going on and your're talking about some provincial leader- he was NOTHING to stalin- small time leader with small time troops who had dared to support axis. you wanna cook up your own fantasies that is your prerogative.

It is IRRELEVANT man. He was AXIS. he had stayed in Germany, met hitler several times, raised troops against the Allies and fought them. Why are you taking your own hypothesis and pulling some fantasy out there? 'Stalin had every reason to help against british '- what BS, there was no reason to weaken Churchill. Hell just 2 weeks before Netaji's death Nagasaki was bombed and the war was only then beginning to wind down. The big shit was going on and your're talking about some provincial leader- he was NOTHING to stalin- small time leader with small time troops who had dared to support axis. you wanna cook up your own fantasies that is your prerogative.

Stalin was fighting against Hitler, and not other Axis powers, and right after the WW2 Russia became the biggest enemy of almost all the Allied powers, Netaji was fighting British in India, there was no mutual enmity between Stalin and Netaji, neither they have crossed each other ever. The war was practically over much before the Nagasaki bombing, and Russia and Britain was not friendly to each other.

I hope you are not being driven by an urge to defend a particular political party, because that is not my purpose, I just want to know the truth.

Also read this thread: Why U.S Droped Atomic Bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki

Stalin was fighting against Hitler, and not other Axis powers, and right after the WW2 Russia became the biggest enemy of almost all the Allied powers, Netaji was fighting British in India, there was no mutual enmity between Stalin and Netaji, neither they have crossed each other ever. The war was practically over much before the Nagasaki bombing, and Russia and Britain was not friendly to each other.

I hope you are not being driven by an urge to defend a particular political party, because that is not my purpose, I just want to know the truth.

Also read this thread: Why U.S Droped Atomic Bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki

BS again, political party my @$$, you're ignorance is making you cook up things. The Soviets spent most of their time in RUssia for the simple reason that they were under invasion and had to save their motherland, otherwise they saw action in places like Austria and hungary and were very dependent upon allied attacks in places like Italy to keep the german pressure out of Russia. Stalin showed no indication of breaking up with the allies during the war or screwing them. The cold war started much later. You wanna cook up history, that's your prerogative.

BS again, political party my @$$, you're ignorance is making you cook up things. The Soviets spent most of their time in RUssia for the simple reason that they were under invasion and had to save their motherland, otherwise they saw action in places like Austria and hungary and were very dependent upon allied attacks in places like Italy to keep the german pressure out of Russia. Stalin showed no indication of breaking up with the allies during the war or screwing them. The cold war started much later. You wanna cook up history, that's your prerogative.

1945 is widely recognized as the beginning of the cold war, it intensified later but its seeds were always there, even before the start of the WW2, wartime cooperation never washed away the fundamental differences and mutual hatred & suspicion between the communists & the capitalists that existed long before the WW2.

You need to brush up your history and learn to be civil.

The Origins of the Cold War, 1945–1949 | EDSITEment

SparkNotes: The Cold War (1945–1963): The Start of the Cold War: 1947–1952

The Beginnings of the Cold War

Causes of the Cold War Summary & Analysis

I have limited ability to take nonsense, so don't bother to reply.

1945 is widely recognized as the beginning of the cold war, it intensified later but its seeds were always there, even before the start of the WW2, wartime cooperation never washed away the fundamental differences and mutual hatred & suspicion between the communists & the capitalists that existed long before the WW2.

You need to brush up your history and learn to be civil.

The Origins of the Cold War, 1945–1949 | EDSITEment

SparkNotes: The Cold War (1945–1963): The Start of the Cold War: 1947–1952

The Beginnings of the Cold War

Causes of the Cold War Summary & Analysis

I have limited ability to take nonsense, so don't bother to reply.

Actually I have limited ability to take nonsense. The BS you're spewing putting together a lot of disparate threads- stalin wanted to screw Churchill so he would have supported netaji therefore netaji was living in a guest house in Russia. 'starting of the cold war vs fighting for influence in the new world tere is a hell of a lot of difference. in any case your proposal is that a known nazially who raised 50,000 troops after multiple meetings with hitler will be spared by stalin is ludicrous to say the least. Hell he was one man both Churchill and stalin both would've wanted in the gallows. the little sideshow of indian independence movement mattered nothing to them at all. you wanna cook up history go ahead and do it. The likes of swamy will give you more 'history' towork with.

Actually I have limited ability to take nonsense. The BS you're spewing putting together a lot of disparate threads- stalin wanted to screw Churchill so he would have supported netaji therefore netaji was living in a guest house in Russia. 'starting of the cold war vs fighting for influence in the new world tere is a hell of a lot of difference. in any case your proposal is that a known nazially who raised 50,000 troops after multiple meetings with hitler will be spared by stalin is ludicrous to say the least. Hell he was one man both Churchill and stalin both would've wanted in the gallows. the little sideshow of indian independence movement mattered nothing to them at all. you wanna cook up history go ahead and do it. The likes of swamy will give you more 'history' towork with.

That line again showed your grasp of history, apart from all other blabbering. I suggest you quit and send someone with basic understanding of history to debate. You are just repeating yourself.
Btw, Swamy is not giving any new history, he is just repeating what has been suggested for decades.

Last edited:
That line again showed your grasp of history, apart from all other blabbering. I suggest you quit and send someone with basic understanding of history to debate. You are just repeating yourself.
Btw, Swamy is not giving any new history, he is just repeating what has been suggested for decades.

You don't even know that much. In your own fairytale land, he will be an ally of Stalin, coz 'Russians didn't fight utsde russia'. Yeah swami repeats all sorts of BS for decades, you know as little about history as Swamy.

You don't even know that much. In your own fairytale land, he will be an ally of Stalin, coz 'Russians didn't fight utsde russia'. Yeah swami repeats all sorts of BS for decades, you know as little about history as Swamy.

Shooo

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom