What's new

Stalin killed Netaji, Subramanian Swamy says

Subhash chandra bose was nazi sympathizer; britain probably killed him for being holocaust related war criminal
Similarly the Modi Govt. should immediately execute people like you by terming them as possible traitors:coffee:!!!

Nonsense; he could have stayed back and helped gandhi and Nehru but he decided to run to Jew murderers and rapists for help. Stalin and churchill are way better. Do you think what would have happened had nazi evil won; u me would not even exist becoz we are inferior race. Bose made wrong choice and paid for it
Nah @SledgeHammer is a proud Indian citizen unlike you,so please don't compare him with you!One thing is for sure,if Netaji would have became the P.M. of independent India people like you wouldn't exist as he would have definitely executed traitors like you on the pretext of being potential security threat to this country.period!!

Nah @SledgeHammer is a proud Indian citizen unlike you,so please don't compare him with you!One thing is for sure,if Netaji would have became the P.M. of independent India people like you wouldn't exist as he would have definitely executed traitors like you on the pretext of being potential security threat to this country.period!!

Subhash Chandra Bose was against killing of Indians and have always believed that all Indians should come under one banner. If Subhash Chandra Bose would have been alive then we would have never saw the Partition.

Then terming anyone traitors would be very easy . Its better to engage in debates.
You really expect that you can engage me in a debate in this worthless and obnoxious matter!!You were the one who termed Netaji as a "Nazi sympathizer" and a "war criminal",so you expect that i am gonna have a debate with the person who perceives Netaji to be a war criminal and a "Jew murderer".Unlike you,i consider myself to be a Nationalist and hence i won't tolerate any insult thrown at arguably the most popular Indian freedom fighter.

You really expect that you can engage me in a debate in this worthless and obnoxious matter!!You were the one who termed Netaji as a "Nazi sympathizer" and a "war criminal",so you expect that i am gonna have a debate with the person who perceives Netaji to be a war criminal and a "Jew murderer".Unlike you,i consider myself to be a Nationalist and hence i won't tolerate any insult thrown at arguably the most popular Indian freedom fighter.

Are you drunk or what ?

First try to read the debate properly and even this which member is talking what. Do you think that Modi Government will execute this guy ?

Nadaan Parinda said:
Nonsense; he could have stayed back and helped gandhi and Nehru but he decided to run to Jew murderers and rapists for help. Stalin and churchill are way better. Do you think what would have happened had nazi evil won; u me would not even exist becoz we are inferior race. Bose made wrong choice and paid for it

Subhash Chandra Bose was against killing of Indians and have always believed that all Indians should come under one banner. If Subhash Chandra Bose would have been alive then we would have never saw the Partition.
Mate,i was just paying him back in his own coin,the man has insulted Netaji and i for one won't tolerate these things and hence i wrote this post.I do know that Netaji was a great man who only did what he had to do for his country and he would never ever harm his countrymen even if he had became the dictator of independent India.

Mate,i was just paying him back in his own coin,the man has insulted Netaji and i for one won't tolerate these things and hence i wrote this post.I do know that Netaji was a great man who only did what he had to do for his country and he would never ever harm his countrymen even if he had became the dictator of independent India.

You wrote that i have wrote it :angry: I will never disrespect any National Indian Leader

Last edited:
Are you drunk or what ?

First try to read the debate properly and even this which member is talking what. Do you think that Modi Government will execute this guy ?
Mate,i have read his post carefully before writing my own.That little traitor is simply insulting one of the greatest Indians of the 20th century by calling him a "Jew murderer" and a "War criminal".SO i think i do have the right to repay him back in his own coin.

Mate,i have read his post carefully before writing my own.That little traitor is simply insulting one of the greatest Indians of the 20th century by calling him a "Jew murderer" and a "War criminal".SO i think i do have the right to repay him back in his own coin.

In real Indians have to start the pay back from within the country to whom we allow in our countries but they wont allow us. I do know what our Indian leaders are called and how Indians are seen etc. Indians have been too much tolerant to all the nations.

Avoid this Nadaan Parinda guy. I went through his post history. Seems like a false flag.

If Subhash Chandra Bose would have been alive then we would have never saw the Partition.

Tito kept Yugoslavia united but it imploded into 6 states after his death and while USSR imploded into 15 states in 1991. Nobody can make the prediction if there would have been a single state in South Asia.

See, I didn't drag you in this thread and forced you to read all that I am posting here, you have no reason to be so agitated. For argument's sake that design of railing & windows are very common design that can be seen all over the world including in India, so what did you prove anyway? It's just that the writer found that photo in a Russian archive that fueled further speculation.

well since you told me that I should have saved myself trouble of that write up ..I had to tell you in language you understand .
You may argue anything for sake of argument ..that takes you no where .

I just proved a point that so called ' theory ' research scholar was destroyed with just few minutes of internet search .

do you see the start similarities between attire of Nehru in both the pictures ?
do you see stark similarities between the surroundings in both pictures ?

if only the so called your ' research scholar ' had asked some common sense questions like why Netaji is wearing suit in Siberia ? is the photo taken inside or outside ?
is that a really railing of water heater ...why water heaters are outside the room ?
The premise of research scholar that this must be Siberia because those kind of water heaters are used only in USSR is also totally wrong. those kind of heaters are used in whole lot of east European countries ...

in any way your research scholar saw the photo in Russian archive and jumped to the speculation that it must be taken in USSR . she simply did not take efforts to go in details . a stupid news papers gave full length article space for the rants of sense less research scholar ....and enthusiast like you gave it respect to post here ...you posted here because you thought it is important ...and because it explains and is consistent with what you have read previously ...you thought it must be true !

This is how human mind works ....emotions overwhelm the rational mind ...moment you find something which seems to explain one's long held beliefs ...it is immediately accepted as truth ....this is exactly how people get into believe into things which are obviously wrong and false ..We all have such emotional biases ...we like to believe what ' fit's in with our beliefs ...but that can be misleading ..right ?

what do you expect me to do in this instance . keep quite ?
do you not expect your obviously false flags be countered or not ?

Compare both pictures - and honestly tell me - is it likely that both pics are taken at same place or no ?

I have no personal enmity with you .

I just wanted to show that how people carry their own biases everywhere and add to the rumors and gossip . and this is how controversies are kept alive by endless speculation....

It is safe to assume that he did not die in the plane crash otherwise it would not be so tough for the government to release the classified documents after such a long time. That means he did reach the Soviet Union. Both major theories suggest that he was sent to a gulag in Siberia. One theory says he died or was killed there and the other one says he managed to return back to India and became the gumnami baba. It is really very fascinating. The fact that successive governments have refused to declassify the documents definitely suggests that there is some serious truth in it for which the Indian population is not ready till date. If it was just about Nehru, Modi would have released it for sure. Hope someday we know the truth. From Justice Mukherjee's secret tape where he claimed that he was certain about the baba theory really makes you wonder if it was indeed true.

well since you told me that I should have saved myself trouble of that write up ..I had to tell you in language you understand .
You may argue anything for sake of argument ..that takes you no where .

I just proved a point that so called ' theory ' research scholar was destroyed with just few minutes of internet search .

do you see the start similarities between attire of Nehru in both the pictures ?
do you see stark similarities between the surroundings in both pictures ?

if only the so called your ' research scholar ' had asked some common sense questions like why Netaji is wearing suit in Siberia ? is the photo taken inside or outside ?
is that a really railing of water heater ...why water heaters are outside the room ?
The premise of research scholar that this must be Siberia because those kind of water heaters are used only in USSR is also totally wrong. those kind of heaters are used in whole lot of east European countries ...

in any way your research scholar saw the photo in Russian archive and jumped to the speculation that it must be taken in USSR . she simply did not take efforts to go in details . a stupid news papers gave full length article space for the rants of sense less research scholar ....and enthusiast like you gave it respect to post here ...you posted here because you thought it is important ...and because it explains and is consistent with what you have read previously ...you thought it must be true !

This is how human mind works ....emotions overwhelm the rational mind ...moment you find something which seems to explain one's long held beliefs ...it is immediately accepted as truth ....this is exactly how people get into believe into things which are obviously wrong and false ..We all have such emotional biases ...we like to believe what ' fit's in with our beliefs ...but that can be misleading ..right ?

what do you expect me to do in this instance . keep quite ?
do you not expect your obviously false flags be countered or not ?

Compare both pictures - and honestly tell me - is it likely that both pics are taken at same place or no ?

I have no personal enmity with you .

I just wanted to show that how people carry their own biases everywhere and add to the rumors and gossip . and this is how controversies are kept alive by endless speculation....

The writer found that photo in a Russian archive, so she speculated that it could be taken in Russia. This is what the article says: "If the photo is scanned, it MIGHT prove that the photo was taken in Russia", and in the very next paragraph the article states that 'it might be too hasty to conclude anything'. Where it is written "Must" that you are repeatedly using?

In 10 pages of discussion you have found one straw and you are desperately clutching onto it. If you want, then I can give you the facebook link of the writer for further clarification.

See, after that air crash(?) Indian government has constituted three commissions, the last one was commissioned by NDA government and that commission had concluded that Netaji didn't die in the plane crash, and UPA govt. rejected the findings. And then the government is not ready to release the files, Netaji's plane crash was never above doubt since the begining, in absence of the files people will try all possible clues to find out the truth, Netaji was not a small leader whom all the people in India would forget, most will, but not all.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom