What's new

Staines murder case: Life sentence for Dara Singh

Thats argument is flawed completely. I also know a Tamil who converted to get admission to an engineering college.

Good,so what?

However, to say that religion should provide for families is utter BS. Foreign money is used by missionaries to lure people, of course its easy, to lure poor people and India has millions of them. But then asking why Hindus did not provide for the families is as hollow as it can be. Hindus are poor and don't get foreign funds. And its not as if the missionaries are providing for all the poor in India, only a few thousand or million, many of whom agree to convert for it.

Sure those who convert for benefits have every right and even makes sense, but they asking me why I did not provide for them sounds like I owe them something. I don't. I however do charity through secular NGOs, thinking I'll switch to Hindu ones now.

U failed to understand the core of the argument and easily branded it as a flawed concept.

First the point was that conversion's r not forced,like many r beating drums here,it is rather done for monetary advantages.

Have u ever been to the rural hinderlands of bastar,i have been i have seen the plight of the people there,now to those people whoever provide financial support to them is their god,they r the people who can not afford even 1 time of food,frankly speaking yes they owe it.

I am not asking that religion's should pay it's follower's,but ultimately when u cant and other's can dont start beating drum about it,if u all time think about is the loyalty of the people or falling population then rather provide them something rather than crying about someone other luring them with foreign money.

A beggar who cant have food even one time a day is not going to differentiate between foreign and Indian money.

To the false flag :tup:, no thats not my thumb.

Really a cheap attempt,I am more Indian than u,just challenging a religion made me a fake flag.

People convert for various reasons. They may do it for soul searching, find a faith that better suits their personal beliefs or economical benefits. Whatever it may be its their choice.

I was scared for a moment..I thought they were talking about him..
DaraTribute.jpg

People convert for various reasons. They may do it for soul searching, find a faith that better suits their personal beliefs or economical benefits. Whatever it may be its their choice.

You are right. It is totally their choice and that's what the government says too. But it should never threatened the native culture and the social fabric of the place. Some of these Christian missionaries trick the tribal people into believing that Hinduism is Satan worshiping and Hindus will go to hell. So they convert. And as soon as they convert, they will turn against Hindus . I have no problem with people who make an informed decision. But I don't want India to look like a Christian majority state like Goa or Meghalya in the next generation.

Last edited:
Most Protestant and Catholic evangelical organizations are misguided and are serving a political purpose, funded by foreign money.

In tribal areas, many of them are hand-in-glove with the Maoist thugs.

This criticism does not apply to Orthodox Syrian Churches, however.

:hitwall:

Translation : In the Indian Flag Saffron represents Hinduism, green for Islam and White for Christianity. Ashoka Chakra is the power of God. Lord Jesus has Chosen white to place the "Power" and neither saffron nor Green. It is because he has favored Christanity in India.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are right. It is totally their choice and that's what the government says too. But it should never threatened the native culture and the social fabric of the place. Some of these Christian missionaries trick the tribal people into believing that Hinduism is Satan worshiping and Hindus will go to hell. So they convert. And as soon as they convert, they will turn against Hindus . I have no problem with the conversion of the people who know what they are doing. But I don't want India to look like a Christian majority state like Goa or Meghalya in the next generation.

When I lived in Dhaka almost two decades ago I have noticed some of the Missionary approaches. Their approach is more like modern day marketing. They in many cases use economics as short term benefits and finding Jesus as long term goal.

As you mentioned Goa or Meghalays, Mizoram is also a Christian state. This is also applicable to the tribal people in Bangladesh. Many Chakma and Khasia ( in Mymensingh near Meghalaya) people have converted to Christianity.

I can't say for sure if there is any strong arm tactics involved.

When I lived in Dhaka almost two decades ago I have noticed some of the Missionary approaches. Their approach is more like modern day marketing. They in many cases use economics as short term benefits and finding Jesus as long term goal.

As you mentioned Goa or Meghalays, Mizoram is also a Christian state. This is also applicable to the tribal people in Bangladesh. Many Chakma and Khasia ( in Mymensingh near Meghalaya) people have converted to Christianity.

I can't say for sure if there is any strong arm tactics involved.

Christanity in India has done more good than bad for sure. The state of Kerala has achieved great success in all social indexes mainly because of the work of christian missionaries in the early days. They are a largely peaceful and progressive group. But the present day Christian missionaries in Andhra and Orissa act like corporate companies setting targets for conversion and doing what ever it takes to achieve the target. Since the new converts will be the most aggressive, they will just roam around trying to find a vulnerable target. There is hardly anything spiritual about it.

Christanity in India has done more good than bad for sure. The state of Kerala has achieved great success in all social indexes mainly because of the work of christian missionaries in the early days. They are a largely peaceful and progressive group. But the present day Christian missionaries in Andhra and Orissa act like corporate companies setting targets for conversion and doing what ever it takes to achieve the target. Since the new converts will be the most aggressive, they will just roam around trying to find a vulnerable target. There is hardly anything spiritual about it.

You will be surprised to know that they are trying to convey the god's message on Tirumala too. Two to three were forcefully evicted from there. Such is their marketing.

But it should never threatened the native culture and the social fabric of the place.

Some people fail to understand that culture and social fabric are NOT static. These things gradually change with times. What is acceptable now might not have been acceptable 100 years ago and vice versa.

100 years ago sati was considered normal, and a boy and a girl talking to each other might have been considered 'blasphemy'. So the social fabric of our society is constantly changing. Now whether that change comes via economic benefit, brainwashing, politics etc, it doesn't matter.

But I don't want India to look like a Christian majority state like Goa or Meghalya in the next generation.

Why not? India is a secular country and all religions are equal. I don't care if a state is Christian majority or Muslim majority or Hindu Majority or Sikh majority, as long as every minority has the right to practice it's religion freely.

If you want to discriminate between people on the basis of religion, then you are no better than our friends from across the LoC

Last edited:
Source for your Post.

Dont Just write some BS coming in your mind.
Graham Stains was working with Leprosy Patients there.
Do you or the people who support you have guts to serve people suffering from Leprosy..... Think of services of Mother Teresa.
He would have been Leading a Luxurious Life had he been working in Australia his home country

Non of the convicts were Tribal, but people from Bajrang Dal
Ok..if hez working with leprosy patients let him work. Why to convert the patients? Wont the "god" be pleased by the service without conversion?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom