What's new

Staged boat drama by India coming to an end: FO

Evidence is with US. Why not ask US Secdef about it eh ? Chuck Hagel already knew it.

So if any US official says something bad about India it's true but if the same is said about Pakistan of course he is a Western/Yahudi Agent

Well, giving a taste of your own medicine, you tried to drag Pakistan into it without any evidence alas a response was needed thus putting the Indians on defense. :pleasantry:

So he said that :sarcastic:
But that would back fire to him in near future.

The Minister is a national Minister for Pakistan right ? Surely he has researchers and analysis in his team who would have picked up on this allegation. Come now my friend, I have utmost faith in your government to know what allegations are being made against them in the international media and to refute such allegations within a reasonable time if they aren't correct. If the Minister does refute the allegations then I would be inclined to believe him since he wasn't filmed saying this. Until he does, the allegations hold water. Yes, Indian media is out for profit and only a fool would believe everything which he or she reads in the media. The thrust of my argument though is that this wasn't a Pakistani boat. Those who were butchered like dogs or who committed suicide like cowards weren't Pakistani. No concern for Pakistan. Case closed.

You are giving too much credit and assuming Pakistani bureaucrats are proactive. It took 2-3 days to deny Indian previous allegations by pakistani Foreign secretary and it's almost weekend here in Pakistan. At earliest reply would come on monday. Ain't nobody got time to work on weekends

Nair, There is one thing common in you and your media. They both lie. For reference, US warned Pakistan on obama visit to india. and how come Minister Asif statement is nowhere to be found in Pakistani media and appears only in your media ?

Look at the above posts.Your friend is also agreed with me.

Facepalm,, leave it.

I understand the gist of your message but for now, let's concentrate on Pakistan's denial that this was a Pakistani boat. :D

You are giving too much credit and assuming Pakistani bureaucrats are proactive. It took 2-3 days to deny Indian previous allegations by pakistani Foreign secretary and it's almost weekend here in Pakistan. At earliest reply would come on monday. Ain't nobody got time to work on weekdays

As I indicated earlier, until the Minister denies that the statement was made by him it holds water. Once he does deny it, he must be believed. And for your information, your tax money pays your bureaucrats' salaries. Make them work on weekends as well man :D

Yup possibly another staged drama by the Indian Coast Guard. Who knows how many Kashmiris were placed on that boat before it was blown up by the Coast Guard. Anyways, just some extra money for those Coast Guard officials. Nothing for Pakistan to concern itself with as you rightfully pointed out :undecided:
For all we know, they could have placed Kashmiris or disposable Dalits even some innocent fishermen or perhaps just Marques, since it's all is gone to the bottom of the sea.

For all we know, they could have placed Kashmiris or disposable Dalits even some innocent fishermen or perhaps just Marques, since it's all is gone to the bottom of the sea.

Yup, they were cremated. And their ashes were disposed off in the sea. A fitting Hindu way of disposing of a dead body, courtesy of the Indian Coast Guard. :D

I understand the gist of your message but for now, let's concentrate on Pakistan's denial that this was a Pakistani boat. :D
You know and I know too, that no one here going to buy your arguments.

Who was in denial before OBL raid, lol, even if you ask, half of the members ( even some TT and Elite ) says that was conspiracy and where is proof.

India cant give any proof to Pak, ultimately we all know they remain in denial.

The spokesperson went on to say that the FO had already clarified earlier that there was never any boat missing from Pakistan’s waters.

The Pakistanis are so damn sure that the boat is of no other origin......:lol: Must know something.How else do they know that the boat is from no other country? Do they speak for every country's boats? How the Pakistanis wish that they had claimed that it was just a fishing boat from Pakistan.......

You know and I know too, that no one here going to buy your arguments.

Who was in denial before OBL raid, lol, even if you ask, half of the members ( even some TT and Elite ) says that was conspiracy and where is proof.

India cant give any proof to Pak, ultimately we all know they remain in denial.

Dude, I am just pointing out to you their official stance on the matter. I didn't say that I buy their story. All I am repeating is their official stance. Wake up and smell the roses. Whenever Indian security forces cremates whom they perceive are terrorists, it will strengthen India's position if Pakistan and other neighboring countries stand up and deny that these terrorists are their citizens. That will give our security forces a free hand to slaughter the mofos. Hope that you now get my message

Dude, I am just pointing out to you their official stance on the matter. I didn't say that I buy their story. All I am repeating is their official stance. Wake up and smell the roses. Whenever Indian security forces cremates whom they perceive are terrorists, it will strengthen India's position if Pakistan and other neighboring countries stand up and deny that these terrorists are their citizens. That will give our security forces a free hand to slaughter the mofos. Hope that you now get my message
Wake up, I am on your side, read it again.

I am saying no PAKISTANI going to buy your arguments. We all know this. You give them each and every hard-core evidence, but still they know how to maneuver.

I thought I liked your msg, so no need to use "Pakistani" word in that post.

The amount of noisy protests that Pakistani authorities have made
means that the people killed were Pakistanis

By blowing the boat ; we have sent a message to the " concerned " persons in Pakistani
who have both ; a desire and and experience of sending such boats

Wake up, I am on your side, read it again.

I am saying no PAKISTANI going to buy your arguments. We all know this. You give them each and every hard-core evidence, but still they know how to maneuver.

I thought I liked your msg, so no need to use Pakistani word in that post.

We don't need to prove anything to Pakistan. We just need to cremate any mofo who is a threat to Indian security. Once we are done dispersing their ashes in the Indian Ocean, it will serve out purpose if Pakistan says "hold on, that wasn't one of ours".

We don't need to prove anything to Pakistan. We just need to cremate any mofo who is a threat to Indian security. Once we are done dispersing their ashes in the Indian Ocean, it will serve out purpose if Pakistan says "hold on, that wasn't one of ours".

But I want atleast NSA call a press conference, after being briefed by IB and NTRO.

And close this "hawai firings" for once and for all.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom