What's new

Staged boat drama by India coming to an end: FO

If it was not a Pakistani boat, then why is Pakistani Defence minister demanding answers from India?

Explain the blowing up of fishing boat: Pak defence minister to India

Islamabad, February 19, 2015 | UPDATED 12:27 IST

Pakistan Defence Minister Khawaja Asif issued a statement on Wednesday asking India to explain what caused a Pakistani fishing boat to explode, hours after a senior Coast Guard official said that he gave an order to attack the boat.

Read more at: Explain the blowing up of fishing boat: Pak defence minister to India : India, News - India Today

Just check the news of this thread and that Asif allegation that you posted here.Talking about contradiction.

Nair, I suggest you re-read the statement of Parikar. I clearly remember, he didn't used solid anywhere in statement. So stop lying to give credence to your argument.

What is the credibility of this indian news? What are the guarantees it isn't another made up, or word twisting news ?

Your Minister did not deny the statements attributed to him ? Isn't that evidence enough for you ?

I dont think so_Otherwise your nation would launch a complaint in ICJ.Pakistan also wants to dust down these incident.Because we have solid evidences that it was a terrorists attack.We will release it and egg will be your mard i momins face.
Reason is simple .Pakistan could have been use this incident
to target us internationally.But they didnt why ?
Allow me to spoon feed you, the boat was in Indian waters, it wasn't a Pakistan boat, the Indians hungry for attention staged the drama, Pakistan's only concern was that the frivolous Indians and their media termed it as a Pakistani vessel, now your own coast guard media and government are backtracking with claims and counter claims while we are enjoying this circus..... it's not our loss hence not our concern. If there was any evidence that it was a terrorist attack, the Indians would have made all the song and dance which is their speciality.

Where are the suspected persons, explosives or any material or any forensic analysis done on the remains of boat which explains it carries what India is claiming it was carrying ?

Possibly not. Possibly so. I don't know. But then again, not a concern for Pakistan right ?

Have you not read the article and the response from Pakistani members here ? They cannot go to the ICJ since their official stance is that the boat wasn't a Pakistani boat. So whoever was fried alive in that boat is of no concern to Pakistan. Terrorists or smugglers or perhaps some good looking boys seeking fame in Bollywood as one member pointed out yesterday, it remains of no concern to Pakistan whether the Indian Coast Guard ceremoniously cremated those people on the boat or whether they cremated themselves. Perhaps the people on the boat were some right wing Hindu terrorists out to conduct Hindutva terrorism in India ?

Lol :lol:
And their minister Asif was shouting about our humanitarian crime :D

Your Minister did not deny the statements attributed to him ? Isn't that evidence enough for you ?

Hold off your horses. Likewise, that fabricated news US warned Pakistan on Obama visit was denied in due time. How many times Indian media has caught lying up to their teeth? Let Defence minister Asif statement appear in Pakistani newspapers or the denial

Allow me to spoon feed you, the boat was in Indian waters, it wasn't a Pakistan boat, the Indians hungry for attention staged the drama, Pakistan's only concern was that the frivolous Indians and their media termed it as a Pakistani vessel, now your own coast guard media and government are backtracking with claims and counter claims while we are enjoying this circus..... it's not our loss hence not our concern. If there was any evidence that it was a terrorist attack, the Indians would have made all the song and dance which is their speciality.

Then what was your minister Asif concern ?He cried a lots yeasterday about our violation in ocean :sarcastic:

Possibly not. Possibly so. I don't know. But then again, not a concern for Pakistan right ?

And how many times Pakistan name was dragged in your media in staged drama and continue to do so in media up till now ?

Nair, I suggest you re-read the statement of Parikar. I clearly remember, he didn't used solid anywhere in statement. So stop lying to give credence to your argument.

What is the credibility of this indian news? What are the guarantees it isn't another made up, or word twisting news ?

Evidence should have been solid for a case in ICJ or UN.And your minister Asif talk a lot about internatiinal vioalation yesterday about their fishing boat.

Then what was your minister Asif concern ?He cried a lots yeasterday about our violation in ocean :sarcastic:
Well, giving a taste of your own medicine, you tried to drag Pakistan into it without any evidence alas a response was needed thus putting the Indians on defense. :pleasantry:

Hold off your horses. Likewise, that fabricated news US warned Pakistan on Obama visit was denied in due time. How many times Indian media has caught lying up to their teeth? Let Defence minister Asif statement appear in Pakistani newspapers or the denial

The Minister is a national Minister for Pakistan right ? Surely he has researchers and analysis in his team who would have picked up on this allegation. Come now my friend, I have utmost faith in your government to know what allegations are being made against them in the international media and to refute such allegations within a reasonable time if they aren't correct. If the Minister does refute the allegations then I would be inclined to believe him since he wasn't filmed saying this. Until he does, the allegations hold water. Yes, Indian media is out for profit and only a fool would believe everything which he or she reads in the media. The thrust of my argument though is that this wasn't a Pakistani boat. Those who were butchered like dogs or who committed suicide like cowards weren't Pakistani. No concern for Pakistan. Case closed.

Lol :lol:
And their minister Asif was shouting about our humanitarian crime :D

Nair, There is one thing common in you and your media. They both lie. For reference, US warned Pakistan on obama visit to india. and how come Minister Asif statement is nowhere to be found in Pakistani media and appears only in your media ?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom