What's new

SSG Captain Breaks 30 Year Old Record !

I hope he gets deep tissue therapy and rest to repair the damaged muscles of his lower body. running in general and such prolonged running under stress and kit punishes the humanbody badly no matter how fit and in prime a person is.
True after all we are humans.
In August last year i walked and hiked a 22 km distance in the Ayubia NathiaGali area . Some areas were really steep and required some serious lower body strength. That whole thing took 5 hours.
After that I was feeling like I don't have any legs .I slept like a baby and woke up after 9 hours. During that nine hour sleep I didn't move my body and woke up in that exact same position .
Now imagine the situation of that captain who ran for 60 kms .

The closest equivalent to this 60km race that I can find is the Kepler Challenge spanning 60k and covering uneven, mountainous terrain. The record for winning this challenge is 4h33m. Of course, the SSG captain must have been facing different (read: more challenging) conditions, but I don't get how this is a world record.
There is a difference in merathon on competition of miltary persons ... he must have been doing this with his gears and with other hostile conditions

I hope he gets deep tissue therapy and rest to repair the damaged muscles of his lower body. running in general and such prolonged running under stress and kit punishes the humanbody badly no matter how fit and in prime a person is.

Humans are built to be long distance runners. Prior to usage of tools, humans used to hunt animals by chasing them down until the animal died of exhaustion. We have, of course, lost the art and endurance.

Humans are built to be long distance runners. Prior to usage of tools, humans used to hunt animals by chasing them down until the animal died of exhaustion. We have, of course, lost the art and endurance.
Excess running or muscle activity, requires increased rate of respiration, Which is not possible aerobically, in aerobic respiration takes place which breaks down fats to lactic acid and energy.
This lactic Acid causes damage to muscle if not ridden off and that requires rest and oxygen as well as water hence why one feels immediate thirst...

Last edited:
Yea and the officer in OP must be an actor.
Am sure you must have come across tales of heroics of Capt.Adnan Ahmed - SSG over the social media in last few months......
that was all false......i trolled his a$$ hard over those stories......So i would take this all with a pinch of salt till i get this verified through an alternate source

Am sure you must have come across tales of heroics of Capt.Adnan Ahmed - SSG over the social media in last few months......
that was all false......i trolled his a$$ hard over those stories......So i would take this all with a pinch of salt till i get this verified through an alternate source
Lol, could you share some of that crap ?
I am also seeing this from sometime but didn’t bother accepting it.

True but it all depends on the surface you are running on.....on better days after a 13 hour shift, i use to run five miles daily and it really helped clear the cobwebs and bring you back to life...where as i bike ride of similar endurance would drain me out.

The closest equivalent to this 60km race that I can find is the Kepler Challenge spanning 60k and covering uneven, mountainous terrain. The record for winning this challenge is 4h33m. Of course, the SSG captain must have been facing different (read: more challenging) conditions, but I don't get how this is a world record.
How much weight is carried? The SSG race is with full kit and weapons.

Nothing here indicates the young captain breaking any record. People should desist from posting such things. The officer has to be commended for placing first in the OACC which is a tough, tough accomplishment.

Yes and he was running about 9 km/h that is pretty fast too.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom