What's new

Featured Srinagar Residents Hear Air Raid Alarm Sirens Amid Intense Air Activities

Guys I don't believe you guys are from Army. 4 pages of gibberish and non sense.
Of course its clear as day.

IAF is testing and improving upon its emergency response timings in case China aircrafts are detected.
Every army does that. I'm 100% sure China is doing the same thing.

For any airforce first few moments of response means a diff between win and loss.

It was wing commander kabooter khan of the 54th pigeon squadron just testing a new manoeuvre. Called the low flying landing and take off

It was wing commander kabooter khan of the 54th pigeon squadron just testing a new manoeuvre. Called the low flying landing and take off
Like the Wing commander who was awarded to land a “critically damaged” Su30 MKI, I wonder what caused so much damage that a relatively modern Aircraft and its pilot had to a take a walk on hot coals. Lol. Anyways, sirens are no joke.
Honestly, I am praying for responsible Indians, they are witnessing a mess being made of their own country, their Establishment at odds and what not.
Shrrppp, fantastic.

@SuperStar20 & gowthamraj...hello bros,wish well for u both,as u both have mentioned in your posts that you both are interested in to know exact ground situation in Kashmir.im from heart of the Kashmir which is its summer capital Srinagar & heart of the Srinagar which is called downtown.it z same as Gaza of Palestine.now coming back to exact ground reality of Kashmir.There are different theoris what kashmiris want,why are they fighting with India,some with ak47 some with stones.You people have must seen the news channels showing clips of stone pelting & live encounter with whom you call terrorists or militants but we see them as freedom fighters.You also have seen different debates on Indian news channels about Kashmir.Kashmir is a dispute between India & Pakistan since partition 1947.when lord Mountbatten partitioned India on basis of ethics,two countries came into existence one India a Hindu dominated country second Pakistan a Muslim dominated country.You people might be surprised to know that Kashmir was not partitioned because Kashmir was an independent country not ruled by British empire,till 27th October 1948 Kashmir was an independent country with their own constitution own laws own prime minister,Well that is past & past is history. You want to know present situation ground position.We Kashmiri want India out of our lands & join Pakistan.Please don't take it ethically,kashmiris are so much attached with Pakistan even a Pakistani is not attached that much with their own country.Even I say Kashmiri are emotionally attached with Pakistan.i can write for days on this topic as it is so complex issue.why we are so much attached with Pakistan.there are million reasons & I can explain & justify each one.but right now I'm at hospital one of my uncle is on ventilator he is suffering from covid-19.in short I say kashmiris want to join Pakistan & be a part of it.This is only answer to any query about Kashmir issue..This could be never changed,even 3 generations passed still stand of Kashmiri is same,more generations will pass still it will be same.it is sort of fate destiny whatever you cannot change it.it z simple
Thanks for detailed reply. I think it is better for everyone, if kashmiri people spell out, what are they going to get from merging with pak vs staying with India. That way you guys can negotiate with India gov, if the reasons are genuine, I am sure, entire India will stand with Kashmir people. Currently it is projected that pakistan is brainwashing kashmir people and instigating separatist moments.
Hope things will improve and peace is restored between India, pakistan and kashmir.

Thanks for detailed reply. I think it is better for everyone, if kashmiri people spell out, what are they going to get from merging with pak vs staying with India. That way you guys can negotiate with India gov, if the reasons are genuine, I am sure, entire India will stand with Kashmir people. Currently it is projected that pakistan is brainwashing kashmir people and instigating separatist moments.
Hope things will improve and peace is restored between India, pakistan and kashmir.
Past experience with your leadership current and past was unfruitful. Right of self determination to Kashmiri people was denied since 1948.

This realization should have been done way before. Now is not the time for peace talk.

Either your government immediately seek UN intervention to conduct free plebiscite of J & K or Indian occupied JK will be snatched from you forcefully and decisively.

but that time is not now and war will not last that long. it will be short sharp and dirty
Liberating Kashmir will not be easy at all ... it will require a coordinated Pakistani and Chinese strike. The Chinese will have to first fight their way through Ladakh, while Pakistan must attack from the Western (Jammu) direction and the Northern (Kargil) direction simultaneously. The Pakistani advance will be fought and contested bitterly due to the relatively favorable defensive ground for the Indians will the Chinese advance will be significantly slowed down due to the mountainous terrain of Ladakh (west of Leh).
First reinstate Article 370 and then we will talk about restoring peace. Otherwise, the Indians are being completely disingenuous about having peace ... it is more like having peace on your terms.

Last edited:
Both PLAAF and PAF have been Using Skardu and Hotan AB for Shaheen Exercises in the Past. I will not be surprised if both airforces dont have their personnel deployed in each others respective bases currently.

Reminds me of a Chinese military novel called "Will of the Nation" written back in 2011. I wonder if there is an English translation.

Liberating Kashmir will not be easy at all ... it will require a coordinated Pakistani and Chinese strike. The Chinese will have to first fight their way through Ladakh, while Pakistan must attack from the Western (Jammu) direction and the Northern (Kargil) direction simultaneously. The Pakistani advance will be fought and contested bitterly due to the relatively favorable defensive ground for the Indians will the Chinese advance will be significantly slowed down due to the mountainous terrain of Ladakh (west of Leh).
Yes, it will be most difficult and challenging offensive action.

It will be a well-coordinated offensive operation between PA and PAF. Chinese forces will also be used as force multipliers and deception.

The offensive action will be decisive and short not more than 5 to 10 days. It is not necessary to take whole part of Kashmir. If strategic locations are occupied, strengthened and well defended, that will lead us to victory - IJK's independence.

It will be a well-coordinated offensive operation between PA and PAF. Chinese forces will also be used as force multipliers and deception.

The offensive action will be decisive and short not more than 5 to 10 days. It is not necessary to take whole part of Kashmir. If strategic locations are occupied, strengthened and well defended, that will lead us to victory - IJK's independence.

Don't forget the role of Lashkars from Qabail and Afghanistan. That made a major difference in the first war.

Donot forget the Kashmiri people. They are waiting for the moment to avenge all the killings done by India.

Back
Top Bottom