What's new

Sri Lanka wants involvement in monitoring mechanism over Kudankulam

What GoSL agrees or not is irrelevant. As irrelevant or more so as Mexico's approval/disapproval to US building a new nuclear submarine.

Do your nuclear power plant has international certification?
I don't care if it brings disaster to Indians but I do care if it effects to Sri Lankans.

I don't care if it brings disaster to Indians but I do care if it effects to Sri Lankans.

IAEA was already invited and conducted security inspection.

We are talking about Tamil Nadu. GoI may lack spine. We dont. GoI wanted to train Lankan personnel in TN. But we did not allow.

Big deal. Every one knows about Tamil spine. If there was one, there would be a independent Tamil county in SA.

We are talking about Tamil Nadu. GoI may lack spine. We dont. GoI wanted to train Lankan personnel in TN. But we did not allow.

Big deal. Every one knows about Tamil spine. If there was one, there would be a independent Tamil county in SA.

Please shift Lanka to somewhere in South Pacific near New Zealand which is a nuclear-free zone so that Lankans are safe. Kudankulam will continue to be there,

@KS

Even the Buddhist scripture, Kala Tantra predicts the advent of Islam.

Thousands of years before the coming of Islamic religion, Hindu and Buddhist scriptures predicted its advent - and that is remarkable.

This is BS. There is no mention of such a thing in Buddhist scriptures. Nor Buddha had any feeling about the person who comes after him. :P

Did it even occur to you that we joined the Indian Union out of our own free will ? Any way Heinz Gud I think we have been over this here and elsewhere. No need to go over that again.

Did it even occur to you that we joined the Indian Union out of our own free will ? Any way Heinz Gud I think we have been over this here and elsewhere. No need to go over that again.

Yeah OK back to the topic. :angel:

Please shift Lanka to somewhere in South Pacific near New Zealand which is a nuclear-free zone so that Lankans are safe. Kudankulam will continue to be there,

According to astrology there will be a huge disaster in southern Indian part in next 5-7 years, may be this nuclear plant disaster. till then enjoy guys! ;)

Don't you trust IAEA!

THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: Activists will take out a Secretariat march on October 29, demanding an announcement from the government that the Kudankulam nuclear project posed a serious health hazard and it could endanger the lives of people in the state.

Declare Kudankulam plant a threat, activists tell government - Times Of India

Don't know much about this. Someone enlighten us!

According to astrology there will be a huge disaster in southern Indian part in next 5-7 years, may be this nuclear plant disaster. till then enjoy guys! ;)

Hope the it will happen in the NE monsoon season. Or else we all are doomed.

Thousands of protesters, belonging to the vicinity of the plant, have used various means to protest against the plant fearing a Fukushima like disaster.[17] The protesters base their objection on the "more than 1 million people live within the 30 km radius of the KKNPP which far exceeds the AERB (Atomic Energy Regulatory Board) stipulations. It is quite impossible to evacuate this many people quickly and efficiently in case of a nuclear disaster at Koodankulam", etc

Kudankulam Nuclear Power Plant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If we are going, we are going together lankans.

Back
Top Bottom