What's new

Sri Lanka wants involvement in monitoring mechanism over Kudankulam

@KS

Even the Buddhist scripture, Kala Tantra predicts the advent of Islam.

Thousands of years before the coming of Islamic religion, Hindu and Buddhist scriptures predicted its advent - and that is remarkable.

Dharmic scriptures predicted its arrival - making this religion also Dharmic.

Dharmic scriptures predicted its arrival - making this religion also Dharmic.

Well this religion was predicted to be an adharmic and a mleccha one speaking strictly based on the transalation, no offence. So no, its not Dharmic/Indic. It's an Abrahamic faith and you should be proud of that instead of seeking a revisionism.

According to Hinduism’s own scriptures, coming of the Prophet Muhammad (phuh) was foretold, thousands of years before the advent of Islam. It indeed is remarkable.

According to Bhavishya Purana in the Pratisarag Parv III Khand 3 Adhay 3 Shloka 10 to 27 Maharishi Vyas has prophesised:

"The Malecha have spoiled the well-known land of the Arabs. Arya Dharma is not to be found in the country. Before also there appeared a misguided fiend whom I had killed; he has now again appeared being sent by a powerful enemy. To show these enemies the right path and to give them guidance, the well-known Muhammad (pbuh), is busy in bringing the Pishachas to the right path. O Raja, You need not go to the land of the foolish Pishachas, you will be purified through my kindness even where you are. At night, he of the angelic disposition, the shrewd man, in the guise of Pishacha said to Raja Bhoj, "O Raja! Your Arya Dharma has been made to prevail over all religions, but according to the commandments of Ishwar Parmatma, I shall enforce the strong creed of the meat eaters. My followers will be men circumcised, without a tail (on his head), keeping beard, creating a revolution announcing the Aadhaan (the Muslim call for prayer) and will be eating all lawful things. He will eat all sorts of animals except swine. They will not seek purification from the holy shrubs, but will be purified through warfare. On account of their fighting the irreligious nations, they will be known as Musalmaans. I shall be the originator of this religion of the meat-eating nations."

san1.jpg

Hah,Nice try.Quoting frauds like Zakir Naik.

Bhavishya Puran itself is a manipulated text to begin with and the fake translations are even worse.Its nothing but a loose collection of materials that has been taken from various sources and has no Characteristics of a Puran.First translations of this particular Puran was made by European missionaries to spread their faith here.This translations even have references of Jesus,Moses and Queen Victoria.There are even references of Parliament and Calcutta(Old Colonial capital).

Last edited by a moderator:
Hah,Nice try.Quoting frauds like Zakir Naik.

Bhavishya Puran itself is a manipulated text to begin with and the fake translations are even worse.Its nothing but a loose collection of materials that has been taken from various sources and has no Characteristics of a Puran.First translations of this particular Puran was made by European missionaries to spread their faith here.This translations even have references of Jesus,Moses and Queen Victoria.There are even references of Parliament and Calcutta(Old Colonial capital).

Lol seriously ?

Anyway Bhavishya Puran and its terrible description about Islam has nothing to do with Kudankulam and Sri Lanka. So lets get back to topic.

Well this religion was predicted to be an adharmic and a mleccha one speaking strictly based on the transalation, no offence. So no, its not Dharmic/Indic. It's an Abrahamic faith and you should be proud of that instead of seeking a revisionism.

Oh yes, I am proud of my faith - no question about it.

What I am saying is that it was predicted thousands of years before even the advent of Islam as a faith. And, in 1947, the cradle of Indus Valley Civilization was handed over to its true owners and its scions.

Therefore, the prediction about creation of Pakistan was made thousands of years ago and it came true on 14 August 1947. And You, the new India lost its proclaimed civilizational credence after Aug 1947.

The Dharma shifted to Pakistan and Dharmic is therefore what Pakistan represents and not the New India.

Oh yes, I am proud of my faith - no question about it.

What I am saying is that it was predicted thousands of years before even the advent of Islam as a faith. And, in 1947, the cradle of Indus Valley Civilization was handed over to its true owners and its scions.

Therefore, the prediction about creation of Pakistan was made thousands of years ago and it came true on 14 August 1947. And You, the new India lost its proclaimed civilizational credence after Aug 1947.

The Dharma shifted to Pakistan and Dharmic is therefore what Pakistan represents and not the New India.

disgusted-mother-of-god.png

A+B+C*D-F = G. Hence proved. So this is where I need to stop arguing with you. :wave:

Lol seriously ?

Yes there is even more.Akbar, Sawai Jai Singh, Alha Udal, Tulsidas, Surdas, Guru Nanak, Shahjahan, Aurangzeb, Shivaji and the list goes on.At one place it even states mahmada(The character Zakir Naik thinks is Prophet) was a devil and reincarnation of Tripurasur.Here is the original transcript.

bhavishya-puran-muhammad-tripurasur1.jpg

The fraud televangelist seems to have ignored it.Its clearly a scam.

^^ Thanks for the update. The prophecy seems to be playing out.

Yes there is even more.Akbar, Sawai Jai Singh, Alha Udal, Tulsidas, Surdas, Guru Nanak, Shahjahan, Aurangzeb, Shivaji and the list goes on.At one place it even states mahmada(The character Zakir Naik thinks is Prophet) was a devil and reincarnation of Tripurasur.Here is the original transcript.

The fraud televangelist seems to have ignored it.Its clearly a scam.

Stephen Knapp doesn't even mention what you have added. Infact, when the name of Mohammad (pbuh) and advent of Islam was noticed, the Hindu scholars deliberately attempted to berate their own scripture and therefore these smudges were added deliberately at later dates.

Stephen Knapp doesn't even mention what you have added. Infact, when the name of Mohammad (pbuh) and advent of Islam was noticed, the Hindu scholars deliberately attempted to berate their own scripture and therefore these smudges were added deliberately at later dates.

Blah,Blah That scripture was written by some crackpot in 19th century,And I bet he noticed Mohammad and Islam.That's why he calls him a devil and reincarnation of Tripurasur.You should sue him for Blasphemy,burn his effigy and even declare a bounty on his head.You know the usual things you guys does when someone does this.If its possible declare a bounty on Zakir Naik too.Televangelists are really annoying.:lol:

Blah,Blah That scripture was written by some crackpot in 19th century,And I bet he noticed Mohammad and Islam.That's why he calls him a devil and reincarnation of Tripurasur.You should sue him for Blasphemy,burn his effigy and even declare a bounty on his head.You know the usual things you guys does when someone does this.If its possible declare a bounty on Zakir Naik too.Televangelists are really annoying.:lol:

I am not talking about this fellow zakir something. All I am talking about is this scripture and what was written in it. It is a Hindu scripture, therefore I do not expect good words for Islam - but that is not the thing I am pointing at. It is foretelling of the advent of Islam thousands of years before it emerged.

You may like to see the Buddhist Kala Tantra where this was foretold in this book as well.

I am not talking about this fellow zakir something. All I am talking about is this scripture and what was written in it. It is a Hindu scripture, therefore I do not expect good words for Islam - but that is not the thing I am pointing at. It is foretelling of the advent of Islam thousands of years before it emerged.

You may like to see the Buddhist Kala Tantra where this was foretold in this book as well.

Are you dumb or what??.If this Scripture itself is written in 19th century,How is it foretelling the advent of Islam??

If you are mentioning Kalachakra Tantra,trust me you don't wanna go there.Its frequently been a source of controversy because the text allegedly contains passages which may be interpreted as demonizing Islam.

This is good, before a disaster preparing for that is a need. Also GoSL should not agree with any agreement with another country which gives a risk to Sri Lankan citizens.

This is good, before a disaster preparing for that is a need. Also GoSL should not agree with any agreement with another country which gives a risk to Sri Lankan citizens.

What GoSL agrees or not is irrelevant. As irrelevant or more so as Mexico's approval/disapproval to US building a new nuclear submarine.

Back
Top Bottom