What's new

Sri Lanka wants involvement in monitoring mechanism over Kudankulam

If you have spine then cut it to size otherwise allow it to have a say in monitoring of Kudankulam nuclear power plant

No time for flames aunty. The last thing we Tamilians care is about Lankans. They can go to antarctica for all I care.

No time for flames aunty. The last thing we Tamilians care is about Lankans. They can go to antarctica for all I care.
Rather SL seeking to have a say in monitoring of KNPP is more like SL is cutting india to size.

Sir,You were not alive at the time of Prophet Mohammed.I wonder how you knows he is really a prophet.Its called learning.I hope you are familiar with that.
Indian textbooks may not be perfect but they are far better than Pakistani ones.

According to Hinduism’s own scriptures, coming of the Prophet Muhammad (phuh) was foretold, thousands of years before the advent of Islam. It indeed is remarkable.

According to Bhavishya Purana in the Pratisarag Parv III Khand 3 Adhay 3 Shloka 10 to 27 Maharishi Vyas has prophesised:

"The Malecha have spoiled the well-known land of the Arabs. Arya Dharma is not to be found in the country. Before also there appeared a misguided fiend whom I had killed; he has now again appeared being sent by a powerful enemy. To show these enemies the right path and to give them guidance, the well-known Muhammad (pbuh), is busy in bringing the Pishachas to the right path. O Raja, You need not go to the land of the foolish Pishachas, you will be purified through my kindness even where you are. At night, he of the angelic disposition, the shrewd man, in the guise of Pishacha said to Raja Bhoj, "O Raja! Your Arya Dharma has been made to prevail over all religions, but according to the commandments of Ishwar Parmatma, I shall enforce the strong creed of the meat eaters. My followers will be men circumcised, without a tail (on his head), keeping beard, creating a revolution announcing the Aadhaan (the Muslim call for prayer) and will be eating all lawful things. He will eat all sorts of animals except swine. They will not seek purification from the holy shrubs, but will be purified through warfare. On account of their fighting the irreligious nations, they will be known as Musalmaans. I shall be the originator of this religion of the meat-eating nations."

san1.jpg

Rather SL seeking to have a say in monitoring of KNPP is more like SL is cutting india to size.

Seeking is not the same as cutting. I can seek to conquer Texas and declare it my sovereign country, but that would not mean cutting down US to size.

According to Hinduism’s own scriptures, coming of the Prophet Muhammad (phuh) was foretold, thousands of years before the advent of Islam. It indeed is remarkable.

According to Bhavishya Purana in the Pratisarag Parv III Khand 3 Adhay 3 Shloka 10 to 27 Maharishi Vyas has prophesised:

This Zakir Naik chicanery has been debunked loooooong time back....yawn

http://www.stephen-knapp.com/mohammed_is_he_really_predicted_in_bhavishya_purana.htm

*Read it at your own risk*

And the quoted part you posted actually reads something like this...

"O King, your religion is of course known as the best religion among all. Still, by the order of the Lord, I am going to establish a terrible and demoniac religion and enforce a strong creed over the meat-eaters [mlecchas]. My followers will be known by their cut [circumcised] genitals, they will have no shikha [tuft of hair on their head, like Brahmanas], but will have a beard, make noise loudly, and eat all kinds of animals except swine without observing any rituals. They will perform purificatory acts with the musala, and thus be called musalman, and not purify their things with kusha grass [one of the Vedic customs]. Thus, I will be the originator of this adharmic [opposed to Vedic or Aryan Dharma] and demoniac religion of the meat-eating nations."

Seeking is not the same as cutting. I can seek to conquer Texas and declare it my sovereign country, but that would not mean cutting down US to size.
there is difference.what you seeking will be preempted right there in NJ by FBI but in SL case GOI lacks spine to preempt the SL hence the this demand.

there is difference.what you seeking will be preempted right there in NJ by FBI but in SL case GOI lacks spine to preempt the SL hence the this demand.

We are talking about Tamil Nadu. GoI may lack spine. We dont. GoI wanted to train Lankan personnel in TN. But we did not allow.

This Zakir Naik chicanery has been debunked loooooong time back....yawn

Mohammed: Is He Really Predicted in Bhavishya Purana

*Read it at your won risk*

And the quoted part you posted actually reads something like this...

Instead of responding with appropriate references from Indian responders, you have quoted Stephen Knapp. Thank you.

Even the answer that you gave, it talks about Muslims and therefore the advent of the religion Islam, thousands of years before the advent of Islam. Your people foretold you about us coming.

We are talking about Tamil Nadu. GoI may lack spine. We dont. GoI wanted to train Lankan personnel in TN. But we did not allow.
If tamils have spine then frit get out of indian union and then bring northern tamil areas of SL in your control.if you cant.then keep quite.

If tamils have spine then frit get out of indian union and then bring northern tamil areas of SL in your control.if you cant.then keep quite.

Why should we get out of the Indian Union ?

Instead of responding with appropriate references from Indian responders, you have quoted Stephen Knapp. Thank you.

Stephen Knapp is enough to answer Zakir Naik and his fake,misleading transalations. Peace Be Upon you.

Even the answer that you gave, it talks about Muslims and therefore the advent of the religion Islam, thousands of years before the advent of Islam. Your people foretold you about us coming.

Yeah. Hinduism is really great. We knew everything. Thanks for the compliment.

Yeah. Hinduism is really great. We knew everything. Thanks for the compliment.

@KS

Even the Buddhist scripture, Kala Tantra predicts the advent of Islam.

Thousands of years before the coming of Islamic religion, Hindu and Buddhist scriptures predicted its advent - and that is remarkable.

@KS

Thousands of years before the coming of Islamic religion, Hindu and Buddhist scriptures predicted its advent - and that is remarkable.

I know. The Hindu and Buddhist scriptures knew of the advent of Jesus, Islam, Adharma and at last the advent of Kalki who will defeat the Adharmic forces and re-establish Swarna Yuga. :pop:

Tamil Nadu must be an Independent state. I wish to see a Republic of Tamil Nadu. Jayetu Tamil!

I'm touched by the love of Bangla bros towards Tamil Nadu :smitten:. Thanks dada.

@KS

In Solayman Scripts and Even in Christian ancient scripts -the "Promised One "was quoted.

Back
Top Bottom