What's new

Sri Lanka VS West Indies: ICC World Cup T20 FINAL

did nt the commentator just say massive celebrations in west indies and india???

This is the second best result result there could have been for us Indians to this tournanment .

There are many Indian origin players in this team :yahoo:

Narine , Rampaul , Badree etc .

Never understand how your thought process works. Had Sri Lanka won the match you would have said they were South Asians, and by that you would refer to it as part of Greater India. I bet you would have applied the same logic to Pakistanis and Bangladeshis if again they had had the same kind of success. :lol:

Just because they have a hindu name, does not mean they are Indian. They are playing for WI, so credit should be given to WI.

did nt the commentator just say massive celebrations in west indies and india???

That was Ian Bishop, he said all the Indians in his hotel were supporting Windies and I think in general all my friends supported the WI. Firstly everyone loves the way they enjoy the game and secondly many West Indian cricketers play in the IPL and people love them.

Sanjay Manjakre was rude to the WI in the interview, saying they celebrate like wild animals etc

Never understand how your thought process works. Had Sri Lanka won the match you would have said they were South Asians, and by that you would refer to it as part of Greater India. I bet you would have applied the same logic to Pakistanis and Bangladeshis if again they had had the same kind of success. :lol:

You guys just can't stand seeing Indians happy do you ?

Indian had been supporting the Windies for various reasons since the very time they made it to the semis .

Cry all you want . But they have won it and Indians are happy .:chilli:

You guys just can't stand seeing Indians happy do you ?

Indian had been supporting the Windies for various reasons since the very time they made it to the semis .

Cry all you want . But they have won it and Indians are happy .:chilli:

Please look at the first few pages of this thread. A couple of your very own people have said Sri Lanka should win because they are 'South Asians' ;)

Just because they have a hindu name, does not mean they are Indian. They are playing for WI, so credit should be given to WI.

Oh no....you are so innocent dude....if you pakistani guys can celebrate with some farway muslim people doing some positive work anywhere in the world then why cannot Hindu Indian people be happy with some simillarity with Hindu name??? Getting jealous that Indian are happy???.....I can understand your feeling...

I normally always support the underdog in neutral matches, unless India or Pakistan is playing.

Hence I supported WI

Back
Top Bottom