Sri Lanka Trip Report By American Visitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.jpg

^ COLOMBO AIRPORT

3497143759_f9d2c50c85_o.jpg

Delhi-Airport-T3.jpg

NEW DELHI AIRPORT

Colombo Airport is a military base. It's not a commercial airport.

The main airport that serves Colombo is located in katunayake. Called the Bandaranyaike International Airport.

And I already told you beat us on airports for now.

But knew rankings should take into account the brand new airport that opened less than a year ago. and New upgrades that are on going at BIA.

I was talking about General infrastructure (Roads, pavements, planning, telecommunication, water, sanitation et.c). India doesn't even come close.

We already have 4G network Island wide (wireless).
Fiber optics in Colombo and being expanded to other parts.

DelhiMetroStation.jpg

new delhi has metro...Colombo no metro

Nice Japanese funded metro. you still dont beat Colombo in infrastructure. Showing pictures of German trains and Japanese money doesn't prove anything.

I apologize for his idiocy. :(
its ok mate... in any case we all are individuals here.. why apologize for somebody else?
its not like i am representing india here or you are representing lanka

Nice Japanese funded metro. you still dont beat Colombo in infrastructure. Showing pictures of German trains and Japanese money doesn't prove anything.
Explain?

1)Sri Lankans are polite, respectful and considerate of others.
2)Even though this country does not have as much wealth as India, its people appear to have a much better standard of living.Somehow, this small country has found a way to provide a reasonable standard of living for its population, despite being in a state of war for so long.
3) tourists dont get "stared at".
4) Not much variety of food for vegetarians (sigh)
.....that should do it.Sri Lanka is a beautiful country whereas in India we cant even maintain a Taj Mahal.

Its true @Ayush has take a vow to take a bath only once a year till hes cleared all his Engineering Exams ! :(

Whereas @levina only brushes her teeth in the mornings & never before going to bed at night ! :bad:

Why do I have a feeling that you've seen me???
Ooops am I not the one in my DP too??
Those fangs need not be brushed:devil:
(I am not like you:pissed:....I dont've to visit my dentist every month to get RCTs and extractions done...how many real teeth are you now left with??the 2 bunny teeth in front???:D)

BusesDelhiDTC.jpg

18TH-BUS-DEPOT_220744f.jpg

new delhi bus terminal and busses

SLTB_CTB_LAL_TURBO_HINO_RAJARATA_CBS_COLOMBO_BUS_STAND.JPG

Colombo bus terminal

NEW_DELHI_STATION-AJ_12543f.jpg

delhi railway station

21.jpg

Colombo railway station
Well, it seems you are keep posting old pictures. Besides the area around Fort Station is the worst in Colombo and developments are underway to transform this area. I think there was even a thread posted regarding one of these developments. Oh and now this area is much cleaner but not good enough to reach standards of the main railway station of a country.

Well, it seems you are keep posting old pictures. Besides the area around Fort Station is the worst in Colombo and developments are underway to transform this area. I think there was even a thread posted regarding one of these developments. Oh and now this area is much cleaner but not good enough to reach standards of the main railway station of a country.
hahahaha

24199951.jpg

chandigarh railway station..not a main city..but railway station is even better .... come again

ha ha ha...
talking of Colombo as if Colombo is hong Kong....
comparing Delhi with colombo is nothing but Insult of delhi.....Delhi is world city ....unlike colombo, which is regional city...:tup:

BusesDelhiDTC.jpg

18TH-BUS-DEPOT_220744f.jpg

new delhi bus terminal and busses

SLTB_CTB_LAL_TURBO_HINO_RAJARATA_CBS_COLOMBO_BUS_STAND.JPG

Colombo bus terminal

NEW_DELHI_STATION-AJ_12543f.jpg

delhi railway station

21.jpg

Colombo railway station
That pictures were of a northern area. Just come out of the war.

Here is what bus terminals in Colombo look like.

10-742398.jpg

neg-744100.bmp

07-749270.jpg

3wq1q.jpg

negombo-bus-station.jpg

hahahaha

24199951.jpg

chandigarh railway station..not a main city..but railway station is even better .... come again
This is what I said idiot. That area around the station is the worst in Colombo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom