What's new

Sri Lanka Trip Report By American Visitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you two stop it.

I've been to both Colombo and New Delhi.

Colombo = far cleaner, better civic sense, better hospitality.
New Delhi = better infra, metro, roads, etc.

Lol what? :rofl::partay:

Yeah there was this clown, who use to spam all online forums known to mankind, Skyscrapercity, PDF, arguing about the width of highway, to quality of pavement, how better looking sri lankans are compared to Indians so on and so forth. And when other Srilankans would confront him, he would threaten them, and that he would get them in trouble cause he had inside connections with Rajpakasa family.

Am pretty sure you are him:lol:

Last edited:
now this guy think we can build 10000 crore highways but wouldn't be putting signboards on it or entry exit lanes..lol even chandigarh is better than colombo

Yeah there was this clown, who use to spam all known online forums known to mankind, Skyscrapercity, PDF, arguing about the width of highway, to quality of pavement, how better looking sri lankans are compared to Indians so on and so forth. Am pretty sure you are him:lol:

LMFAO :rofl::rofl::omghaha::omghaha:

Show me some proof. What guy?

Yeah you started using them when you got caught with your sarama down :partay:

No, I just find it quite amusing that you think i'm some other guy you haven't really met on the internet. :lol:

No, I just find it quite amusing that you think i'm some other guy you haven't really met on the internet. :lol:

Some traits (like being an obnoxious troll) can be identified even on the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom