What's new

Sri Lanka snubs India, opens port to Chinese submarine again

Nope. India is INDIA.

First. It is for India to determine the threat to India, not for SL.

Cube too was just a sovereign nation like SL. Din't cut ice with USA. USA did not have any jurisdiction over cuba either.

Real world poliks does not work on school boy scouts honour, Motherhood and apple pie.

How dumb must one be to not realize that having Chinese war machines berth in SL is kick starting disputes with India ? :cheesy:
if you determine the threat that is not a threat anymore ne :D

Sorry grand pa.. Maybe you're too senile to understand the ground realities of today.. Still baying about stuff that happened 3/4 decades ago.. I think it's best you retire and let us young ones grounded on reality deal with this.. :enjoy:

I am 36 so a long way to go before retirement :coffee: ....... maybe you could try growing up for a change.

Nope. India is INDIA.

First. It is for India to determine the threat to India, not for SL.

Cube too was just a sovereign nation like SL. Din't cut ice with USA. USA did not have any jurisdiction over cuba either.

having Chinese war machines berth in SL is kick starting disputes with India ? :cheesy:

Again India is no US

How dumb must one be to not realize that :lol:

Maybe you need to read history again to understand how Bangladesh was created :lol: Pakistan used to think like you too. Today they know better. :P

Truth is stranger than Fiction. But You are still kids who do not understand that..
pakistan in 71 and SL in 2014 are two different places with two different ground realities

I am 36 so a long way to go before retirement :coffee: ....... maybe you could try growing up for a change.

Thats quite a young age to go senile.. Or maybe it's bi polar.. Delusions are common for people with that.. Hope you can sort it out

pakistan in 71 and SL in 2014 are two different places with two different ground realities

Ya, Pakistan was a LOT more Powerful, A LOT more bigger and had LOT more friends :lol: ...... SL is a tiny drop with a small population with India as its only neighbour.

But I guess you are just to dumb to see what is there right in front of you.

Ya, Pakistan was a LOT more Powerful, A LOT more bigger and had LOT more friends :lol: ...... SL is a tiny drop with a small population with India as its only neighbour.

But I guess you are just to dumb to see what is there right in front of you.
i meant the ground reality within SL

Thats quite a young age to go senile.. Or maybe it's bi polar.. Delusions are common for people with that.. Hope you can sort it out

:lol: ... like your opinion matters to me. LOL. The very fact that you had to get down to personal attack proves to everybody that I am right.

No, India is INDIA. We have our own ways and means to handle over-smart kids who are itching for a spanking.

Yeah last time you did that mind you grand pa that was 35 years ago if you dont remember.. That itch went up so far your own arse.. It took a PM and 3500 coffins to realize it was your own eczema.. Mind you SL have eradicated most diseases.. And it has taken precautions to terminate any foreign born ones.. Unlike last time they were caught unaware.. So good luck with that

SL as a society has its own social fault lines. An experienced persona can easily widen that to a chasm. That is the ground reality of SL.
it is that same society which bore a war for 30 years where india did play a major role initialy. Still didnt make SL apart

must have carried nuclear SLBMs cos one savarama has become too scared.... kidding....dont know

lol, cool.. but you should realize it is a matter of serious concern if they were carrying a nuclear payload :sick:

our friend, @Chinese-Dragon is quiet about it, or is it a given they were carrying nukes ? I imagine the SL Navy would also have wanted to know these details before allowing them to dock.. nukes ! :woot:

I was there in 97-98, our institute was in a tamil area.. I remember the super strict guidelines for always carrying our ID

99% of the times the bus to downtown colombo would be randomly stopped and everyone would have to show their ID, a bit weird and scary but we got used to it.

I've been a couple time since as well, great place, bumped into a bunch of Sri Lankan fans at the Iron Maiden gig in Bangalore a few years ago too.. good people, fvck the LTTE (though as an insurgency/guerrilla group, I think they were one of the best, today that title probably belongs to Hezbollah)

Back
Top Bottom