What's new

Sri Lanka snubs India, opens port to Chinese submarine again

I don't know what the SL goverment thinks. I"m presenting my own views. I do not represent the Sri Lankan government.
What a dumb thought of yours, just like all those Indian posters giving out empty threats.

Really ? :woot: ...... dint know that.

3rd time asking now, what kind of sub was it and what missiles was it carrying ? specifically, was it carrying nuclear SLBMs ?

must have carried nuclear SLBMs cos one savarama has become too scared.... kidding....dont know

Now you do. Sorry, that comment of yours was one of the dumbest comments I've seen a while. I bet the Indian government doesn't even know you exist.

:lol: you must be really scared of my posts if you have got down to making personal attacks on me :lol:

Pathetic.

LOL. You think LTTE was bollywood or a Tom Clancy novel ? :lol: You think UN sanctions are a fantasy ? :cheesy: ....... there is more than one way to skin a cat.

Oh we know.. We already skinned cats thousands of them.. So it wont be an issue to skin more.. UN sanctions ?? Mate people who care capable to do such things need to talk about such things.. Again you need to come out of this fantastic bubble you seem to be in.. There are only five world powers that can do such things, Yes China is one of them..

Maybe in your bollywood fantasy you could but not in reality.. :lol:

Eh first of all.. India aint China or the US

Second.. It's a naval vessel of a friendly country nuclear or not it did come come to threaten India..
Russian missiles did that in Cuba and Taiwan have territorial disputes and questions of sovereignty with China

Sri Lanka is a sovereign nation with non what so ever disputes with India, And a nation that India have non what so ever jurisdiction over.. pls realize that

Nope. India is INDIA.

First. It is for India to determine the threat to India, not for SL.

Cube too was just a sovereign nation like SL. Din't cut ice with USA. USA did not have any jurisdiction over cuba either.

Real world poliks does not work on school boy scouts honour, Motherhood and apple pie.

How dumb must one be to not realize that having Chinese war machines berth in SL is kick starting disputes with India ? :cheesy:

Oh we know.. We already skinned cats thousands of them.. So it wont be an issue to skin more.. UN sanctions ?? Mate people who care capable to do such things need to talk about such things.. Again you need to come out of this fantastic bubble you seem to be in.. There are only five world powers that can do such things, Yes China is one of them..

Maybe in your bollywood fantasy you could but not in reality.. :lol:

Maybe you need to read history again to understand how Bangladesh was created :lol: Pakistan used to think like you too. Today they know better. :P

Truth is stranger than Fiction. But You are still kids who do not understand that..

LOL. Good for you. Looks like you will get to put all the "knowledge" into action real soon. :P

Oh dude we're all shaking in our boots.. Wow PDF posts are gonna wreck chaos in SL.. :omghaha:

I love when indians in this forum threaten us with LTTE again :)

we lived a war, we fought a war and we won a war....we are not scared of war......

If you were smarter, you would be. :disagree: ......... there are things worse than war.

Maybe you need to read history again to understand how Bangladesh was created :lol: Pakistan used to think like you too. Today they know better. :P

Truth is stranger than Fiction. But You are still kids who do not understand that..

Sorry grand pa.. Maybe you're too senile to understand the ground realities of today.. Still baying about stuff that happened 3/4 decades ago.. I think it's best you retire and let us young ones grounded on reality deal with this.. :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom