What's new

Sri Lanka snubs India, opens port to Chinese submarine again

The jingoistic Indian posters like Sahasranama are boiling with rage.

All because a Chinese submarine docked at a port in Sri Lanka.

There is no rage dear boy. Just hard realities of life. Its a shame you cannot handle it.

LOL. You think LTTE was bollywood or a Tom Clancy novel ? :lol: You think UN sanctions are a fantasy ? :cheesy: ....... there is more than one way to skin a cat.

The Mumbai attacks seemed like a Tom Clancy novel.

There is no rage dear boy. Just hard realities of life. Its a shame you cannot handle it.

It is actually rage what you say stuff like "I don't care a rats @rse even if you bown down and lick china's feet."

Throwing a tanty are we?

3rd time asking now, what kind of sub was it and what missiles was it carrying ? specifically, was it carrying nuclear SLBMs ?

Because:
the Chinese ships are nuclear (and none of the above are)
the type of ship is purely offensive (and none of the above are) and
Sri Lanka is what Cuba is to the USA or Taiwan to China
(and I wonder how China would respond if India started docking INS Chakra in Zuoying Naval Base near Kaohsiung)

Its not that they don't get it. They are just being too clever by half. :disagree:

LOL. So you think you can black mail India :lol:

Two can play that game. What a shame that you have such a short memory for history.

Of course you have a short memory to remember that it did not end well for you.
Actually that history has taught us importance on having good relations with china and pakistan which we would not have developed if not for war.

There there.

Looks like a nerve was touched :)

You do care how Sri Lanka sees China. That's why you are posting here and replying to all the Lankans.

It's clear you want Sri Lanka to "choose" India and look at China as an enemy.

Fat chance of that happening.

And Chinese war machines have docked in Sri Lanka.

And they will continue to dock at Sri Lankan ports.

Because Sri Lanka does not see China as an enemy.

If you have a problem with China, take it up with China.

LOL. ya. I represent the Indian govt. and you reprsent the SL govt. so whatever you say touch my nerve :lol:

Actually that history has taught us importance on having good relations with china and pakistan which we would not have developed if not for war.

Won't get through to jingoistic Indians like Sahasranama.

LOL. ya. I represent the Indian govt. and you reprsent the SL govt. so whatever you say touch my nerve :lol:

I don't know what the SL goverment thinks. I"m presenting my own views. I do not represent the Sri Lankan government.

What a dumb thought of yours, just like all those Indian posters giving out empty threats.

LOL. Good for you. Looks like you will get to put all the "knowledge" into action real soon. :P

Because:
the Chinese ships are nuclear (and none of the above are)
the type of ship is purely offensive (and none of the above are) and
Sri Lanka is what Cuba is to the USA or Taiwan to China
(and I wonder how China would respond if India started docking INS Chakra in Zuoying Naval Base near Kaohsiung)

Eh first of all.. India aint China or the US

Second.. It's a naval vessel of a friendly country nuclear or not it did come come to threaten India..
Russian missiles did that in Cuba and Taiwan have territorial disputes and questions of sovereignty with China

Sri Lanka is a sovereign nation with non what so ever disputes with India, And a nation that India have non what so ever jurisdiction over.. pls realize that

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom