What's new

Sri Lanka seriously considering purchase of HAL Tejas jets from India.

We should not involve in this stupid race of import export number of tejas and jf 17 rather improve it and develop it like what we did in heli sector than IAF IN and than other country

honestly i don't give two hoots if we didn't manage to export even a single tejas...and this talk about export even before it has proven its mettle in IAF is stupid....all it can do is bring in insignificant money however at the cost of division of resources and focus...in short i find it loss making proposition at this stage...

honestly i don't give two hoots if we didn't manage to export even a single tejas...and this talk about export even before it has proven its mettle in IAF is stupid....all it can do is bring in insignificant money however at the cost of division of resources and focus...in short i find it loss making proposition at this stage...
Loss can be compensated with profit, however a failed foreign diplomacy will remain so for decades, may be even centuries. If its a loss trying to secure our interests in neighborhood, I as a tax payer do not care.

This is why India did not want them to buy JF17 from Pakistan?

LCA is not even under mass production yet..and who wants to maintain super expensive american engines?
Sir LCA is already in mass production. Production Cycle is Not very Complicated For Established Firm Like HAL
As For Maintenance of US GE engines,they need Low Maintenance with Higher Life Cycle than other Engines

Problem is that HAL is already committed For 120+ LCA For IAF first which are on its Verge Phasing Out Its Migs So Unless the There will be other Production Line For LCA Its Not Possible to Commit For Export Order

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom