What's new

Sri Lanka seriously considering purchase of HAL Tejas jets from India.

Loss can be compensated with profit, however a failed foreign diplomacy will remain so for decades, may be even centuries. If its a loss trying to secure our interests in neighborhood, I as a tax payer do not care.
There are many ways by which you can not lose strategic interests and still don't do something very stupid...no?? Tejas is already late and we need it badly for our forces...Adding export variant here is just wishful thinking...no??

no,its counter claim to many pakistanis claiming that its indigenous but actually its more similar to su30mki then tejas in terms of indigenization which none of us claim to be indian.
Ok, so at what time india joined the Su-30 overall process? and how much profit does Russia gives india when its sell Su-30 to other countries like china and some others.
while whenever JF-17 will be sold Profits will be shared between china and Pakistan.

Cut people some slacks. We Chinese also call J-20 indigenous while it still uses Russian engine. So do Indian with LCA running on American engine.
Jf 17 is chinese with zero input buy pakistan on design of the plane as they dont have the industrial capability only thing indigenous is their pilot

Ditching plans to buy the Chinese JF-17, Sri Lanka is seriously looking at India's Tejas, reports @Smita_Sharma. http://youtu.be/z4Lz-Q9vOps

4:07 PM - 6 Feb 2016
=-
From the highlighted, the Bharti butt hurt is obvious....these are all self soothing statements, one can also argue that the Tejas story started some 20 years earlier so in earnest this so called 4th Gen aircraft actually incorporates technology that's over two decades old,,,,,,,first we heard that Sri Lanka has pulled out of the JF-17 purchase, then the story was about some older IAF aircraft being transferred to SLAF and now the Tejas factor surely takes the biscuit.
From the post only one seem butthurt is you :lol:

By the way why srilanka needs a fighter,no one is going to invade them & even Tami terrorists also uprooted way back.

Jf 17 is chinese with zero input buy pakistan on design of the plane as they dont have the industrial capability only thing indigenous is their pilot

Ok sir whatever you say..LOL..
Some newbie's from india are idiot from their core like this one.. nothing can change that not even 21st century.. :rofl:

I have decided to build Rolls Royce myself. I have got the photographs ready. Will distribute it to all my colony-walaas once I finish making it.

Indians themselves cooking up stories about JF17 and LCA all over Youtube and Twitter.
LCA is not even under mass production yet..and who wants to maintain super expensive american engines?
Funny thing is they are more concerned about thunder instead of focusing on their own Jet and meeting local needs :lol: You may have noticed how they were acting on threads while LCA was in Bahrain. They themselves assumed some competition between thunder and LCA even though PAF never decided to participate in show. :D

Those who are thinking that why are we considering the export of Tejas before induction into IAF, should remember that China who developed FC-1 exported it to Pakistan without inducting a single jet into PLAAF even by now.

But China has enough fleet to live without tejas And has a friend who has enemy like India and Iran .

First induct tejas into our fleet. Many will be interested after Bahrain display. Soon Vietnam could be interested too.

So induct . Gift our old Mig27 with spares to the Lankans

Funny thing is they are more concerned about thunder instead of focusing on their own Jet and meeting local needs :lol: You may have noticed how they were acting on threads while LCA was in Bahrain. They themselves assumed some competition between thunder and LCA even though PAF never decided to participate in show. :D
Look who is talking :D

Tejas is Arjun blk 2.0, even nuts won't go for it. I think Sri Lanka won't like to have it even if Indian make it free of charge. The maintenance price will be sky high.

Good news but again I think India need it badly first in good numbers ( 200-300 in long run).......
PS: Ignore the butthurts ...they are simply in pain.

There's no guessing who issues these statements regularly and for what purpose, damn they even use twitter to ease your pain. :D

Absolutely no guessing. Remember how the Pakistani media was going full retard on the news of Sri Lanka planning to purchase Chinese JF-17 and the deal will be signed soon. Then suddenly the Indian media reported something else.

Btw, what happened to that JF-17 deal now? with both Sri Lanka and Malaysia?

Absolutely no guessing. Remember how the Pakistani media was going full retard on the news of Sri Lanka planning to purchase Chinese JF-17 and the deal will be signed soon. Then suddenly the Indian media reported something else.

Malaysian defence minister himself denied that JF-17 was ever considered

Siri Lanka cancelled the deal cause India put pressure on it. Even though, Sri Lanka won't induct Tejas you understand it?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom