What's new

Sri Lanka may stop preferential trade with India

I think you dint read your source fully

Or you left it behind because of some special purpose ?????

So its not the matter of EEZ ... understand

On 2009, Tamil Nadu Government declared that the area is controlled by the Sri Lanka against the original pact of allowing Indian fishermen to access the water of Sri Lanka. This tensions and the alleged killings of Tamil fishermen (where not a single incident proved beyond doubts) created a diaspora in and across India and the governments of both the countries held conversation and finally the Sri Lankan government allowed a full access term to Indian fishermen till Jaffna Line and released the fishermen jailed for a while .

Comprehension problem , again ? :azn: ... and that was somewhere in 2009 :lol: Was there any sort of agreement signed ? If yes , what and when ?

I think its a matter of Maritime boundaries which you were so keen to complicate , beating around the bush from territorial waters , borders , EEZ when you yourself dont know the meaning of any one of them :P ...

[SUP][/SUP]

Save your threat, typical Indian bully style.

If you look at your criminal aggressions of all kinds in the last 60 years, maybe a Chinese naval base is the absolute garantee for peace and prosperity of SL.

This subcontinent can not be ruined by India hawkish play for another half century.

Instead of speaking for another country why don't you give your Gwadar port to Chinese. It was the original plan...isn't it.

Don't be so willfully blind, he called for war. Hopefully he will be on the frontline.

I think you have some comprehension problems, where I called for a war with SL. Also if my country needs me I will be on the frontline.

Congratulations SL, you guys are moving in the right direction. Just keep in check the RAW payrolls in your country and make
sure the current Mr.Rjapaksay's administration stays and you will be on your way to become the next Asian miracle.

Instead of speaking for another country why don't you give your Gwadar port to Chinese. It was the original plan...isn't it.
I cant understand the Indian problem ... Do you guys have psychological obsession with Pakistan ? :what: ... You are always very keen to bring off topic things in the thread ... What is the problem ?

From the start of thread , Pakistan has been dragged again and again from petroleum to 1971 logistics supply to SL-PAK relations to Pakistani fishermen ... I mean seriously what relevance do you find between them and the topic ? The topic is about Indian vote against Sri Lanka and the preferential trade agreement ... Stick to it ...

There were no bases and are no bases. There were and are only limited services.

Sri Lanka survived this adventure of Indira, and doing rather well despite being at odds with India.

India went bankrupt as a rusult of the overall policy practiced by successive Governments. The reforms that came in 1992 onwards were not a product of self-realization or awakening, it was shoved down by IMF.

I am curious what India gained from this adventure ? If nothing was gained, why keep walking the same path in circles ?

SL refueled Pakistani ships & aircrafts on their way to Bangladesh during 1971..Why are you forgetting this? Then they were all ready to give base to US and Indira Gandhi used Tamil groups to screw SL.

Also what happened to our economy in 1991 is no consequence to our foreign policy vis a vis SL.

I cant understand the Indian problem ... Do you guys have psychological obsession with Pakistan ? :what: ... You are always very keen to bring off topic things in the thread ... What is the problem ?

From the start of thread , Pakistan has been dragged again and again from petroleum to 1971 logistics supply to SL-PAK relations to Pakistani fishermen ... I mean seriously what relevance do you find between them and the topic ? The topic is about Indian vote against Sri Lanka and the preferential trade agreement ... Stick to it ...

You still didn't answer my question?

They can align with who ever they want, but if they think that they can piss off India by providing bases for foreign countries, they will have another war in their hands.

Maybe his username is for real, and you all had your eyes harpooned out.

You still didn't answer my question?
Which one ? The BSF shooting Bangladeshi people and then Indians complaining about SL Navy treatment to Indian fisherman on entering their waters ? :azn:

Sri Lanka can be credited with being the first country to politicize Buddhism. They have successfully mixed Buddhism and Sinhalese language to create Sinhala chauvinism. When ever the world criticizes Sri Lanka, these Sinhala monks rise to protest. It clearly shows how divided they are in this issue. How many times do we see Tamil Sri Lankans taking processions against this Un resolution? Sri Lanka's nationalism must go beyond Buddhism and Sinhala ethnicity to include everyone.

Funny guy....No, its about the lack of guts of Pakistani nation to give their port to China but advising another country to do so.,

Off topic again ... Where does Pakistan come into the very equation ? :azn: ... Lack of guts ? :rofl: ... Whom would we fear ? You ? :azn:

Back
Top Bottom