What's new

Sri Lanka may stop preferential trade with India

Ahh...The 'Living in glass house, but cannot control oneself from throwing stone to others' complex.
Possibly it looks like glass to you ... All that glitters isn't gold is it ? :azn:

God these Lankans are really going crazy! Attacking those who try to uncover an investigate war crimes instead of attacking those who COMMITTED the war crimes. Honestly we are hearing more anger from Lankans over this resolution than over the crimes having taken place.

There is no point in trying to cover this up and pretend it happened, it did and whether India voted for it or not these crimes will be investigated. India stood by her humanitarian principals the others in the neighborhood showed their true colours and how much they care for rights and justice.

Lankans aren't sorry the genocide happened, they're just sorry they got caught.

There was no "genocide" but there was collateral damage durning the war. Nonetheless, the SL military conducted decisive operation against Tamil Tiger terrorists and have eradicated their faction thus restoring peace to SL. It had to be done.

Instead of speaking for another country why don't you give your Gwadar port to Chinese. It was the original plan...isn't it.

I think you have some comprehension problems, where I called for a war with SL. Also if my country needs me I will be on the frontline.

What if your province and country need you at the same time for two separate matters which will you choose?

There was no "genocide" but there was collateral damage durning the war. Nonetheless, the SL military conducted decisive operation against Tamil Tiger terrorists and have eradicated their faction thus restoring peace to SL. It had to be done.
Lobbing shells to a NFZ deliberately, denying food and medicine and thus causing the death of civilains is not collateral damage.

What if your province and country need you at the same time for two separate matters which will you choose?

There is no provincial army in India ..there is only Indian Army.

Will you fight for Punjab or Pakistan?

Tamil Tigers were hiding in densely civilian populated areas they jeapordized lives of civilians. SL targeted LTTE in their operation, this is an internal security affair. SL doesn't need to entertain third party interest. They got the job done, that's it.

Lobbing shells to a NFZ deliberately, denying food and medicine and thus causing the death of civilains is not collateral damage.

Even if true , its nothing compared to what Tamils did to Sri Lanka for decades ...

Comprehension problem , again ? :azn: ... and that was somewhere in 2009 :lol: Was there any sort of agreement signed ? If yes , what and when ?

I think its a matter of Maritime boundaries which you were so keen to complicate , beating around the bush from territorial waters , borders , EEZ when you yourself dont know the meaning of any one of them :P ...

By you still denying the truth that India gifted that Kachchatheevu to Srilanka and we have every right to fishing their (according to the agreement btw two countries) and if they are not willing to follow the agreement so its out right to take that island back

Even if true , its nothing compared to what Tamils did to Sri Lanka for decades ...

2 wrongs doesn't make a right. LTTE could be tried separately for their crimes. Anyways Pakistanis would not have been so much resentful if LTTE was a Muslim organization.

By you still denying the truth that India gifted that Kachchatheevu to Srilanka and we have every right to fishing their (according to the agreement btw two countries) and if they are not willing to follow the agreement so its out right to take that Iceland back
What is meant by " gifted " ? Care to explain ?

Actually , there's no agreement between India and Sri Lanka allowing Indians to fish in SL EEZ ...
Had there been , the GOI wouldn't have been so reluctant to act ...

Sure , take the Iceland back :lol:

By you still denying the truth that India gifted that Kachchatheevu to Srilanka and we have every right to fishing their (according to the agreement btw two countries) and if they are not willing to follow the agreement so its out right to take that Iceland back

SL is simply patrolling its maritime boundry and water, just keep your fisherman in Indian waters and they will be safe, if they continue to violate SL water then SL has every justification to defend against that.

What is meant by " gifted " ? Care to explain ?

Actually , there's no agreement between India and Sri Lanka allowing Indians to fish in SL EEZ ...
Had there been , the GOI wouldn't have been so reluctant to act ...

Sure , take the Iceland back :lol:

Sorry for Iceland part I mean island ..... because of fast reply :lol:

For for agreement I already show you link

By you still denying the truth that India gifted that Kachchatheevu to Srilanka and we have every right to fishing their (according to the agreement btw two countries) and if they are not willing to follow the agreement so its out right to take that island back

No what happened was in 1974, Indian navy invaded Kachchatheevu Island, witnessing the invasion the Maharajah of Kachchatheevu Island quickly signed an Instrument of Accession with Sri Lanka. Sri Lanka managed to capture the entire Island, thus Kachchatheevu Island is disputed territory between the two nations.

No what happened was in 1974, Indian navy invaded Kachchatheevu Island, witnessing the invasion the Maharajah of Kachchatheevu Island quickly signed an Instrument of Accession with Sri Lanka. Sri Lanka managed to capture the entire Island, thus Kachchatheevu Island is disputed territory between the two nations.

And source for that ???

Indian Govt is upset cause they lost an ace to SL. They put the mad dog down, this will save the the SA loads of troubles.

Back
Top Bottom