What's new

Sri Lanka defends China presence in Indian Ocean

First you read and run your brain on what I am talking.

Just being alarmed by a word 'progress' your supervisor has unleashed you on me to rant boiler plate bickering you are assigned to do here.

No one here is debating Sri Lankan progress in comparison to anyone.

I was talking about how they will get it sabotage by siding with China whose very own neighbours are preparing to clash for their obnoxious claims.

BTW People know dirty secrets of your infrastructure and ghost towns very well. I wish Chinese labour will snatch job of Sri Lankan labour when building infra for them otherwise CCP will lose mandate of heaven.

Wow, someone is pissed off. :lol:

Sri Lanka are doing perfectly fine without India training LTTE terrorists against them, and are currently developing faster and better than anyone else in South Asia.

They are doing what is best for their development, siding with a country that can provide more cash and infrastructure than anyone else in this region can.

Instead of whining about it, try actually improving yourself so you can offer them what we are offering.

Progress?

Sri Lanka has by FAR by the best social indicators, HDI, GDP per capita, and economic growth in the South Asian region.

India's finances are tied up in government bureaucracy, with a massive fiscal deficit and debt-to-GDP ratio. It makes more sense to for Sri Lanka to come to China when we have cash surpluses every year, as well as the largest currency reserves ($3.2 trillion).

We also have much better experience building infrastructure in the developing world. Sri Lanka is eager to further develop their country and we can help each other in this.
Are you a bot? Just saw the word progress and started with the copy paste blabbering,giving out of context replies

Are you a bot? Just saw the word progress and started with the copy paste blabbering,giving out of context replies

Out of context? Look at the thread title. :lol:

Sri Lanka is defending our presence there because they know we can offer more benefits to them in terms of investment and infrastructure.

India, who's social indicators are the 2nd lowest in South Asia (compared to Sri Lanka who are the highest) are joking with themselves when they are trying to tell Sri Lankans what to do. They are doing much better than you are.

Wow, someone is pissed off. :lol:

Sri Lanka are doing perfectly fine without India training LTTE terrorists against them, and are currently developing faster and better than anyone else in South Asia.

They are doing what is best for their development, siding with a country that can provide more cash and infrastructure than anyone else in this region can.

Instead of whining about it, try actually improving yourself so you can offer them what we are offering.

You fix your own neighbourhood before lecturing us.

Disobey your supervisor and read my posts again it has clues how we don't even give half a squat on how they are benefiting from China. We know their history and know your con acts.

As long as they play with a straight bat we will tolerate them. Once they cross the line i.e. military misadventures (they are itching for) you will be sitting duck like you were during Kargil and 1971.

You fix your own neighbourhood before lecturing us.

Disobey your supervisor and read my posts again it has clues how we don't even give half a squat on how they are benefiting from China. We know their history and know your con acts.

As long as they play with a straight bat we will tolerate them. Once they cross the line i.e. military misadventures (they are itching for) you will be sitting duck like you were during Kargil and 1971.

We have a Keyboard warrior. :lol:

You obviously lack the capability or IQ to carry out a reasonable debate without crying.

When you are interested in actually talking about something rational, come back and try again.

The topic is: "Sri Lanka defends China presence in Indian Ocean"

We have a Keyboard warrior. :lol:

You obviously lack the capability or IQ to carry out a reasonable debate without crying.

When you are interested in actually talking about something rational, come back and try again.

The topic is: "Sri Lanka defends China presence in Indian Ocean"

:lol: one more :lol: .

Chinese Dragon is absconding........leaving usual last line of offence words he is trained to post.

:LOL: Sitting duck during Kargil and 1971 liberation of Bangladesh..

Out of context? Look at the thread title. :lol:

Sri Lanka is defending our presence there because they know we can offer more benefits to them in terms of investment and infrastructure.

India, who's social indicators are the 2nd lowest in South Asia (compared to Sri Lanka who are the highest) are joking with themselves when they are trying to tell Sri Lankans what to do. They are doing much better than you are.

Dafuq has any kind of social indicator to do wi the topic? By that logic Luxembourg should be leading the way forget India china or someone else.
By the way,social indicators like Gini coefficient,HDI,per capita India leads Pakistan,Nepal,Bangladesh,update yourself,bot.
India's Gini coefficient is higher than SL and HDI slightly less.
But why should that matter,it's the money in hand the geo-political reasons,if it was for expertise,there are many better than China in this field.

:lol: one more :lol: .

Chinese Dragon is absconding........leaving usual last line of offence words he is trained to post.

:LOL: Sitting duck during Kargil and 1971 liberation of Bangladesh..

Why should I care about Kargil and 1971? :no: Those are subcontinent issues.

The only conflict we were involved in regarding South Asia was 1962, and we all know how that went.

Following interests is neither jingoism norblind patriotism.And your saying can india stop PRC.So i've a proposition for you Why fight with all the countries in your neighbourhood.Indians afterall the most hated people in SA. so lets disintegrate it by allowing the neighbours to claim the various disputed parts of it.Anyway hindus cant rule themslves.they are only made to serve their masters so lets indian's masters be Hans of PRC.
Daily wash their feet and drink that water hindus will get direct moksha/heaven etc in their afterlife.

BTW you remind me of Major General D.K. Palit famously described Indo-pak war as “communal riots with tanks”:P

The Mythology of Cold Start - NYTimes.com

Re. Major General D.K. Palit, I am a civilian who has never served in military ever and therefore do not think it fit that I be even closely associated by way of "reminded" with any men of valor, galantry and decor.

As regards your comment on India disintegrated and the snide remark you made on Hindus, The issue discussed in my post was about Sri Lanka and heart burn that many Indian forumers have about its "association" with China. Nowhere did I bring any snide remarks about Islam . And nowhere did I mention that India SHOULD fight with China . If you read my post again, you would realise that in my view, India is still at a disadvantage vis-a-vis China's economic and military power.

Thanks, I hope Sri Lankans are reading it.

The only conflict we were involved in regarding South Asia was 1962, and we all know how that went.

Yes we know your military objective failed and India compromised LAC and it is breached as it was then till today by Indians. After few years your PLA tried to rectify its loses but got bloody nose in detail and then you never got guts to repeat the same but signed a treaty with India to resolve all border issues by negotiations not by force.

At that time India didn't knew china's true colors. We thought china is also peaceful country like India. We ignored the swallowing of peaceful nation of Tibet by china.

Suggestion to china : stay away from South Asia including IOR

otherwise we will make sure about "Peace" in south sea.

At that time India didn't knew china's true colors. We thought china is also peaceful country like India. We ignored the swallowing of peaceful nation of Tibet by china.

Suggestion to china : stay away from South Asia including IOR

otherwise we will make sure about "Peace" in south sea.

lol a primitive third world India wants to be the machu man ``lol, meddling others business is for powerful nations..

I didn't mention we should give up India, what I have mentioned is we should take the advantage of the factor "China" in this moment. Indian military power does not important coz we aren't involving between China vs India matters. In the development and many other rankings Sri Lanka is in the top positions in the region, also among some of the south East Asian countries. We should move that position further. India doesn't show capability of sharp improvements in next decade but China does. So at this moment China is the clear advantage to us, we should take the chances we have.

We are involving between China and India matters when we ask China to Sri Lanka and invest in things. Specially strategic things like H'tota harbor. Therefore it is natural that India feels threatened. So they could use their war-machine if they think it is necessary enough. That is why we have to choose our step carefully or else we will be in big trouble. I don't think then China will come to rescue us. Or worst of all our country will become the battlefield for both of these giants.

The same thing happened in 80s when JRJ government went cosing up with US too much. Therefore we should not threaten India unless we have the necessary military and economical setup.

Sinhala leadership thinks that they can ride PRC and hence can escape from implementing 13th amendment.
Solution for internal ethnic tensions lies with in SL not in PRC.

PRC or no PRC we will cancel the 13th amendment. It is nothing more than a trouble to us.

Back
Top Bottom