What's new

Sri Lanka buying Al-Khalid Tanks from Pakistan

Congratulations to Sri Lanka.

It seems Sri Lanka is connecting itself in the Sino-Pak strategic ties and entering into the web. Interesting if true.

It's really funny to c ppl enjoying for something which never happen.

Sri Lanka knows the Indian double game. India sold Sri Lanka radars that could not detect low flying objects and then trained LTTE on low flying objects to conduct suicide bombings. Indian thought the LTTE will survive for ever and their hindu fundamentalist suicide missions will be endless, but the tables were turned.

I guess Indians bet on the wrong horses. Long Live Pakistan Sri Lanka Friendship.:cheers:

@ Paksher
Can you provide some srilankan source saying so?
or are you coming straight from Zaid Hamid show?
:rofl::rofl:

Good news i hope this relationship grows stronger :)

The more important aspect is intelligence sharing, the Lanka's connections allowed Pakistan to keep a very good eye on indian assets and the south of india.

Probably part of the negotiations will be for COMINT, SIGINT, ELINT monitoring to be allowed from their soil, there are already access points, but intel will probably want to upgrade these.

Pakistan-Lanka Zindabad:)

hey people plz don,t mind but what i see except few moderate indian brothers all other are getting very jealous and ever ready to critisize....
i will advise them to produce some bearence cos when we talk in some issue related to them, they really dislikes it and try to keep us away from that thread ..
again plz don,t mind

hey people plz don,t mind but what i see except few moderate indian brothers all other are getting very jealous and ever ready to critisize....
i will advise them to produce some bearence cos when we talk in some issue related to them, they really dislikes it and try to keep us away from that thread ..
again plz don,t mind

there is nothing to be jealous about it friend, The Only thing is Sri Lankan The starter of this thread Did not keep up to his ethics while In cut Paste.... He while Posting this Article Cut the Most crucial part from the source to fool us all....

the below are the Lines which he Failed to Copy or did Knowingly to fool us all

Sources said that in May 2008,the then Army Commander Lt. Gen Fonseka had visited Pakistan to finalise the purchase of high tech arms for the Sri Lankan armed forces, which were embroiled in an intense battle with the LTTE.

al-khalid is very capable tank and will fulfill all the future requirements of sirilankan army..it is suitable for any kind of environment and with powerful engine it can move any where ....
so by all means it is going to be an excellent addition for srilankan army

Back
Top Bottom