What's new

Squid Game: A Dystopian Korean Drama Featuring a Pakistani Migrant Worker

She is a beauty ?

Indonesian basketball player IMO is prettier, but that Korean is appreciated due to her acting

Safira Alifa

1634963340621.png

Last edited:
:enjoy:I thought brown people tag is reserved for South, West Asians and South Americans. And you guys fall under the Asian category.

We are also in majority also brown, even South American look pretty similar like majority Indonesian

Last edited:
Safira is pretty. I like how she is delicately holding her vest in her teeth. :D And who was that Indonesian singer you had posted who sang with her mother ?

Well if I have daughter I also like to teach her playing basketball and played with me together, Safira father is basketball player despite not well known, those player are Indonesian young guns, Saravina (16 years old), Vanisa (15 years old) and Safira (18 years old), 2 of them are included in Indonesian national team under 18 years old.

Krisdayanti (mother), and Aurel (her daughter)

How about father and her daughter

Andra Ramadhan and Aisha

Indonesian basketball player IMO is prettier, but that Korean is appreciated due to her acting

Safira Alifas

View attachment 787065

You are comparing a supermodel with an athlete, none of their main job is to be "pretty",Hoyeon jung unique has good proportion ,charisma and pretty in unique way.

If you wanna compare your to a pretty Korean athlete in real life

These's a reason Koreans are so popular not the other way around.

Not

Last edited:
Well if I have daughter I also like to teach her playing basketball and played with me together

That's a nice dream. :) Do you have a name / names for her ?

Safira father is basketball player despite not well known, those player are Indonesian young guns, Saravina (16 years old), Vanisa (15 years old) and Safira (18 years old), 2 of them are included in Indonesian national team under 18 years old.

OK.

Krisdayanti (mother), and Aurel (her daughter)

No these two are not the ones you posted. I had told you that the daughter looked Indian.

How about father and her daughter

Andra Ramadhan and Aisha

The guitar play was nice and though my song-listen English is not very good I accept that she sang nice. :)

You are comparing a supermodel with an athlete, none of their main job is to be "pretty",Hoyeonjung unique has good proportion ,charisma and pretty in unique way.

If you wanna compare your to a pretty Korean basketball player in real

These's a reason Koreans are so popular not the other way around.

I just needs to bring one of my relatives to be compared with Korean

That's a nice dream. :) Do you have a name / names for her ?

No these two are not the ones you posted. I had told you that the daughter looked Indian.

Not yet,

The one that you said look Indian is Rimar, Indonesian idol 2021 participant and also winner

She does look a bit Indian but she is not the one. You had posted about a singer who sang with her mother in and around the house which had a garden.

Ahmad Dhani and his wife, Maia Estianty and their sons. That is the other family beside Krisdayanti and Andra Ramadhan that I have posted in PDF (Indonesia music thread)

Ahmad Dhani and his wife, Maia Estianty and their sons. That is the other family beside Krisdayanti and Andra Ramadhan that I have posted in PDF (Indonesia music thread)

:tup:

I think you have posted that mother and daughter in the 'What are you listening...' thread.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom