What's new

Spot-fixing/Match-fixing scandal

Actually Pakistan players don't earn that little. Close to 400,000 per month for the top contract plus 300,000 per test match, 250,000 per ODI and 200,000 per T20. Yes players from other other countries earn more but still Pakistan players aren't that poor. I think people just assume that Pakistan players earn little.

With sponsorships and ads and other extra money they make, you're looking at 2-4 crore per year for the top players and a minimum of 30-50 lakhs for the lower quality players

Last edited:
That showz how much you people like Zaid hamid !!:azn:

Main ne us ka show aik baar dekha tha aur aik he baat achi lagi thi.

I wanna see this :pakistan: on the LAL QILA :azn:

we love him coz every time he repeats the same things,the way he twist the facts,more important thing when he got ran away:rofl::rofl:,

I wanna see this :pakistan: on the LAL QILA :azn:
aap bhi uski baaton mein aagey:yahoo:

anyway this is offtopic

That showz how much you people like Zaid hamid !!:azn:

Oh dear, I love clowns. :yahoo:

[/quote]Main ne us ka show aik baar dekha tha aur aik he baat achi lagi thi.[/quote]

You are missing some serious entertainment my friend!

[/quote]I wanna see this :pakistan: on the LAL QILA :azn:[/quote]

Come and plant it. :P

Actually Pakistan players don't earn that little. Close to 400,000 per month for the top contract plus 300,000 per test match, 250,000 per ODI and 200,000 per T20. Yes players from other other countries earn more but still Pakistan players aren't that poor. I think people just assume that Pakistan players earn little.

With sponsorships and ads and other extra money they make, you're looking at 2-4 crore per year for the top players and a minimum of 20-50 lakhs for the lower quality players

That much money is nothing bro. Its nothing.

Aamir loss will hurt but all these players should be made an example. Infact i will be very happy if Scotland yard arrest them.
Imagine if they arrest Ijaz butt as well. Our nation will celebrate that. :yahoo:

Its quite a bit actually. Its more than players from a lot of other countries would make. Only Australian, English, Indian, maybe South African and maybe New Zealand would make more.

Crisis brings opportunity..its the time to eliminate corruption from the cricket once and for all..this sort of things happens if management is weak. Pakistan is blessed with immense talent..there are many young guns at the domestic level who will surprise the world once make their appearance at international arena.example is left arm fast bowler irfan khan who is on tour to siri lanka with pakistan A team.Even shahrukh khan team in IPL contacted him to play from his side if pakistani players were allowed to play the next edition of IPL....further i would say,Amer should be given another chance,he is an amazing talent and still a teenager...no one would want to see his career coming to such controversial end...he would never repeat this kind of blunder if a proper environment is provided in the dressing room..

What a disgrace.

bowl_280_144457a.jpg

MOMENT THAT SHAMED GAME: Star bowler Amir delivers Friday's promised no-ball

watch butt, what he is looking at. He should concentrate at batsman not at how amir is going to deliver the ball?

Look at it this way. Shitty players such as Salman Butt, Akmal and Imran Farhat are making at least 1-3 crore per year. Thats 1-3 crore more than they deserve. The point is these guys are not poor. Money shouldnt be that big a deal for them.

watch butt, what he is looking at. He should concentrate at batsman not at how amir is going to deliver the ball?

he shouldnt have overstepped,if it is ,atleast dont overstep too much,he could throw bouncers

OO Webmaster Bhai kam se kam AAMIR ki tu main gurantee deta hon keh woh khela ga.Woh Pakistan keh liye zaroor khele ga.

You are talking as if you are spoken person of Indian bookies & Co. ;)

well some people here are talking like they were there when the money exchange happened, so I thought of jumping in as well lol

in india we rarely find any good bowler,here in pak there r very good bowlers but they get engaged in this activities.

Back
Top Bottom