What's new

Spot-fixing/Match-fixing scandal

ooooooooooooo ayeeeeeeeee juwariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii:rofl:

Salman-Butt-006.jpg

Where you got this picture from?

you hit the nail. imran was not just a cricket player, he was a good leader and a well educated one. that's what made the difference. players playing under him looked upto him, not just because he is good cricketer but also he was well respected by others due to his educational back ground. that rubbed off on rest of the team mates of his. they used to follow him blindly and that's y they were so successful.
now you guys do not have a leader who would command respect from his team mates. things have gone down hill in pakistan in terms of cricketers knowledge on anything other than cricket.

Nothing about the quality of education or stylish English. If you want to command the respect of your team, the captain needs to lead by example. Imran Khan was Pakistan't best cricketer during his time and was respected for that reason.

Kapil Dev was not articulate or conventionally smart. But his impeccable behavior, character and performances on the field were the reason he was respected the world over.

Pakistani players should not be allowed in IPL. It will bring bad name to the IPL.

Indian well done by not selecting any player last time.

Pakistani players should not be allowed in IPL. It will bring bad name to the IPL.

The IPL is in a mess of itself even without including Pakistani players. So this is inconsequential. I don't want to state my opinion on their participation, but they shouldn't humiliated like the last time. Don't include their names if no franchise wants to bid for them.

Won't it be a joke that Mr Zardari will order investigation in "CORRUPTION"

I guess it takes a thief to catch a thief !!!!

i have one thing important in my mind which noone can see here yes these culpruits should be banned for ever no doubt on it but why why this reporter only did with pak team why not english team for 2 years from know indian cricket was in a project to isolate pakistan cricket in no matter anyway it will benefit them in every way it will make pak team weaker and indian team strengther so they will win many matches and win trillions by investing few billions in ruining the pak cricket anyway but first things first these players straight a way sent to home MA and MA bowled big no bowls which i in my own life never seen any bowlers bowling them up salman butt is dead for sure we had true patriotic like YK we ruined him

I think you forgot the scandal which happened few days back when all IPL clubs offices were raided and there were claims of huge corruption.

indian cricket was in a project to isolate pakistan cricket in no matter anyway it will benefit them in every way it will make pak team weaker and indian team strengther so they will win many matches and win trillions by investing few billions in ruining the pak cricket

How did you arrive at this conclusion? Is the blamelessness of Pakistan and its institutions so deeply engraved in all your brains?

but why why this reporter only did with pak team why not english team for 2 years from know indian cricket was in a project to isolate pakistan cricket in no matter anyway it will benefit them in every way it will make pak team weaker and indian team strengther so they will win many matches and win trillion

this is exactly the kind of attitude from some part of the public gives the liberty to players to do what they are doing. they will always have some sort of conspiracy theory like the one here, to cover their back while they give a damn about the sentiments of sincere cricket fan.

yes indian cricket for so long brining new ideas to isolate pak cricket remember bangladesh tour who pushed therm india remember srilankan tour who made it shorter india from last one year how many time you toured srilanka to ruin pakistan team mathes im not saying that india have did it but it is every chance that indian cricket board is involvrd in it too and ipl is itself a world of bokkies officiallly who even will bid more gonna win the tournament

yes indian cricket for so long brining new ideas to isolate pak cricket remember bangladesh tour who pushed therm india remember srilankan tour who made it shorter india from last one year how many time you toured srilanka to ruin pakistan team mathes im not saying that india have did it but it is every chance that indian cricket board is involvrd in it too and ipl is itself a world of bokkies officiallly who even will bid more gonna win the tournament

Let me repeat - bookies follow the money. And right now it is in India. That is the ONLY reference here. How are you implicating Indian cricket, the BCCI or Indian cricketers in this?

To clarify one more of your misconceptions, BCCI does not care about the PCB. It is more busy locking horns with the ECB and Cricket Australia. If anything the PCB, Cricket SL , Bangladesh - the Asian Bloc - along with WI and South Africa help the BCCI with their votes on contentious issues. Of course, the relations between our cricket boards have not been rosy of late. But that is because of personality issues of Ijaz Butt.

so based on your asessment there is every chance indians paid these guys to bowl no ball, right? in that case these guys are even bigger fools than we thought!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom