What's new

Specifications of JF-17

NO ... esp. since we still don't have seen any images !! :mad:

That alone is not only annoying since it hurts my impatience, but even more it is surprising since the JF-17B is in comparison to the Type 001A, the J-20 and s on more or less an unimportant issue. But probably that's the point...
I was right......see.
U were not accepting the taxi trails of JF-17 and now even it's first flight is all over the net. Cheers.

ZJkFxjU.jpg

I was right......see.
U were not accepting the taxi trails of JF-17 and now even it's first flight is all over the net. Cheers.

Where did I question or even not accepting the taxi-test !?? :disagree:
All I did is asking for images ...

Very vague - is that sustained or instantaneous? What altitude
The same for roll rate: speeds ,altitudes and wing load - there is a difference between commanded roll rate and actual time to get to that bank.

These numbers are ok for non Subject matter expert buyers but the professional will take these with a pinch of salt.

Top two Boucher for jf-17 and lower most some Chinese site perhaps / internet

Brochures by whom? At-least share complete pictures so that members may not treat it like random pictures. Also, such specifications are not confirm unless credible source instead of internet website picture.

This 8s JF-17 specifications thread. Please avoid making guesses or random thoughts or sharing non credible sources. For personal opinion, use other threads. Incase to repetition, thread bans will be issued.

Regards,

Very vague - is that sustained or instantaneous? What altitude
The same for roll rate: speeds ,altitudes and wing load - there is a difference between commanded roll rate and actual time to get to that bank.

These numbers are ok for non Subject matter expert buyers but the professional will take these with a pinch of salt.

I cannot delete just delete all my post in this thread that is the end of it

😉

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom