What's new

Special Kangroo court rejects Musharraf's plea for going abroad

Actually, the Army has sold out the country too.
name the buyers please. I will like to know

we cant undo the past can we? but prevent it from happening again so name the current bidders?
(sending mercenaries to Syria for $1.5 B halal dollars is a political decicion not Pindi's)

How innocent !!!! After challenging the professionalism and patriotism of Pakistan Army , you are trying to act like as you didn`t say anything !!

He is spot on - India had far worse problems then Pakistan (in those days - going till early 90's) and every excuse which Pakistani dictators made for Martial law was true for India too. India had far more corrupt politicians, more secessionist groups and far worse economic and social indicators. Why is that Indian Army never tried to betray their nation by imposing Martial Law when Pakistani army has done it four times.

Musharraf committed a grave crime where he deserves to be made an example of.
thanks my dear, you just confirmed,
the entire idea here is to "punish" ... not "judge".

this pretty much fails the idea of the trial and the courts and decision is pre-determined.
the idea of this trial is not based on right or wrong but where the accused has no cover to save himself from "punishment" i.e. he having no cover for 2007, it reeks of malice and bad intent. more like a mob or taliban justice.

the defence has the right to object over the partiality of judge or jury that is going to preside the trial if they dont have faith in the judge then the trial is meaningless.

please comment on the opening of this program where a British Lawyer Toby is exposing the trial and the collusion of Judiciary and Nawaz league. its called conflict of interest and miscarriage of justice in the civilised world, this point maybe meaningless to the judges who offer funeral prayers for Osama Bin Laden but clearly the outside world is watching and shaking its head saying two wrongs dont make it right (again this phrase is alien to a country where CJ dismisses cases against his Son)

He is spot on - India had far worse problems then Pakistan (in those days - going till early 90's) and every excuse which Pakistani dictators made for Martial law was true for India too. India had far more corrupt politicians, more secessionist groups and far worse economic and social indicators. Why is that Indian Army never tried to betray their nation by imposing Martial Law when Pakistani army has done it four times.

First Martial Law in Pakistan was imposed by a "elected" President of the state . And you are wrong . The main problem facing Pakistan was the differences between its East and West wing (India had no similar issue) . You need to read up more on early years of Pakistan`s political history ...

How innocent !!!! After challenging the professionalism and patriotism of Pakistan Army , you are trying to act like as you didn`t say anything and you don`t know much !!

I never challenged their professionalism on the frontiers and this was not the purpose of any criticism ever. If it were only for combat capabilities in a war, I would only have praised them.

I cant disagree with you
but look at the tv and still footage ,
backdoor meetings of opposition parties to topple governments, begging GHQ to step in, and celebrating sweets over the fall of PPP and Muslim league governments by their rivals. Indian politicians never did that.

Kyani had to call and tell Nawaz to stop the long march thing during Zardari time to keep democracy going. our same politicians have been meeting both the Americans and GHQ in the cover of the night. who is traitor and who is a sell out?

well it all depends who you ask.

bloody pathetic state of affairs I say. if Morality had a physical body then it would have shuddered with disgust when thinking of Pakistan.

Ok ok
The civilians most causing damage to the country with comparing Army rule( exclude Zia era) so now figure it out we were good in an army rule or under civilians?

Ok ok
The civilians most causing damage to the country with comparing Army rule( exclude Zia era) so now figure it out we were good in an army rule or under civilians?

Civilians have the right to decide who governs - they make this decision through their votes. If civilians so love the dictators they would vote them into power.

And you have forgotten Yahya the drunkard who broke Pakistan into two (funny how that does not even figure in your post).

Actually, the Army has sold out the country too.
How did army sell out :woot: Army the only institution who protected this motherland. and i'm sure army will play the same roll in future.

Civilians have the right to decide who governs - they make this decision through their votes. If civilians so love the dictators they would vote them into power.
Which votes of civilians you are talking about? Oh! I forgot 35 punctures have been taken place in last year polls :rofl:

Last edited:
I never challenged their professionalism on the frontiers and this was not the purpose of any criticism ever. If it were only for combat capabilities in a war, I would only have praised them.

I have never seen you praise PA . And you have insulted our Armed Forces by declaring that they are less patriotic&professional than the Indian Army and they should learn from them . And if you really are as "innocent" as you are trying to claim now , you should learn to be more careful with your words ..

Last edited:
name the buyers please. I will like to know

we cant undo the past can we? but prevent it from happening again so name the current bidders?
(sending mercenaries to Syria for $1.5 B halal dollars is a political decicion not Pindi's)

There are no buyers, only "renters", while the "owners" are always on the lookout for new "johns". :D

I have never seen you praise PA . And you have insulted our Armed Forces by declaring that they are less patriotic&professional than the Indian Army and they should learn from them . And if you really are as "innocent" as you are trying to claim now , you should learn to be more careful with your words ..

Has the Indian Army ever deposed an elected government and declared Martial Law? The Pakistani Army would do well to learn this great lesson of patriotism not only from them, but many other professional armies around the world. Seriously.

Has the Indian Army ever deposed an elected government and declared Martial Law? The Pakistani Army would do well to learn this great lesson of patriotism not only from them, but many other professional armies around the world. Seriously

This is between us (i.e Pakistanis) , Indians/Americans/False flaggers better stay out of this :pakistan:

the entire premise of the trial is to make an example out of Musharraf (not deliver justice) so that future generals will be scared to topple governments.

no one is above the law but it shouldnt mean that punishment should be entire purpose of the trial. things that are wrong about the trial

* Musharraf is being tried for 2007 emergency, not 1999 because it brings Ch Ifitikhar in the dock as well because he was party to it.
*the justice is being selective by singling Musharraf out which is clearly personal and vindictive.
*the judges are hand picked by Pakistan's most vindictive CJ with the sole purpose of punishing Musharraf.
*the judges in the special court have known history of hostility towards army and specially Musharraf.
*PM house and judges have been in contact before the trial and it was already preplanned with a preplanned verdict.
*its a political trial and reeks of revenge.

Haven't Tayyip Erdogan done the same by putting Generals on trail who was trying to topple his government? Nobody bat an eye in turkey, but when a general comes on trial in Pakistan everybody looses their mind, why is that?

Irfan bhai, You say justice is being selective, but why didn't you criticize musharraf selective justice he meted out to Ganjaz and booting them out of country?

Why don't you criticize Musharraf hand picked judges?

Why don't you criticize musharraf actions of humiliating chief justice and judges (beatings, slaps, house arrest, Secret cameras recording their amoral activities and then blackmailing them?)

What goes around comes around!

If Musharraf were kind enough towards your mentioned personalities, nobody would be after his puny arse.

This is between us (i.e Pakistanis) , Indians/Americans/False flaggers better stay out of this :pakistan:

The nationality of any poster will not change the fact that the Pakistan Army has violated its oath by usurping power illegally multiple times in Pakistan's history. Those who contort these treasonous acts into some higher calling brought on "national emergency" are just as guilty. Of course, the nationality of the poster or even casting aspersions on that, will not change this fact either.

I have never seen you praise PA . And you have insulted our Armed Forces by declaring that they are less patriotic&professional than the Indian Army and they should learn from them. And if you really are as "innocent" as you are trying to claim now , you should learn to be more careful with your words.

It was not an insult. It was a very appropriate criticism that would be held by professional people of PA in high regard. When the right criticism is called insult, means you are being a toady and you are serving vesed interests. I used the right words. I hold the good of my country in high regard and when PA does something against the good of the country, I will continue to criticize it with the right words. Whenever I say something, I keep the good of Pakistan and its people supreme before me.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom