What's new

Special Kangroo court rejects Musharraf's plea for going abroad

Tone down the rhetoric dear !!!
You are the one putting words in "some one`s" mouth , not me !! ... Why so desperate my friend ??
You should listen to @AhsanAmin and act carefully , Some general might be reading your posts and he might start his dirty game against you as well

It is not about rhetoric. Most intelligent and patriotic Pakistanis feel this dilemma. We want our country to progress, and we see that other nations in rest of the world are developing fast and we are left behind. We just saw China double its GDP in about four years. We bitterly want our country to follow similar footprints. And when we see shocks to our economy, and political process, we know that our hopes about the progress and future of our country are dimmed again. We just do not want to see such negative shocks to our institutions and democracy. Otherwise, I will truly like my country's army to be a great professional army and would like to praise its competence in professional matters.

It is not about rhetoric. Most intelligent and patriotic Pakistanis feel this dilemma. We want our country to progress, and we see that other nations in rest of the world are developing fast and we are left behind. We just saw China double its GDP in about four years. We bitterly want our country to follow similar footprints. And when we see shocks to our economy, and political process, we know that our hopes about the progress and future of our country are dimmed again. We just do not want to see such negative shocks to our institutions and democracy. Otherwise, I will truly like my country's army to be a great professional army and would like to praise its competence in professional matters.
so take the fakly lunched, installed, DAMOCRAZY forget the country itself?
cause this damocrazy only have brought the kaos, murder & looting of national wealth, if thats what we need to progress as a nation, & to double the GDP?

I have just shared my observation my friend. You do not have to dissect it to find evidence of reverse-discrimination. I have known a few Punjabis in my circle of friends who are die-hard Musharraf-supporters. But the reservoir of support for Musharraf is centered around MQM and Urdu-speakers. That is my observation and so far I see no reason to change my opinion. Feel free to convince me...
you should visit CHITRAL to check musharaf,s support?
well your observation about his support is wrong!
he is the only personality supported even in baluchistan, even in dera bugtti, try to get the cell number of SARFARAZ BUGTTI, & as him the questions?

Trash thread!

Only *some* Urdu-speakers would mourn Musharraf out of ta'assub. There is a particular reason for MQM supporting him even now. It has to do with ta'assub that lies at the root of MQM. They ought to open their eyes and see the damage done to Pakistan, Karachi, and MQM itself by none other than Musharraf.

Had Musharraf been a Punjabi or Pathan, these same people would have been cursing him to no end....
trash post, only few racist , wants divide pakarmy & affraid to look musharaf,s support?
thats why KANGRO COURTS been set up, by those who attacked supreme court of pakistan?
guss, our AZAD ADDALLIYA is too affraid to be attacked by the thugs of PMLn?
reality bites! as allways!

Last edited:
i know. i want to know why he came back to pakistan!
You can say his decision was good or bad. but infact he had to come and then he came. See his courage Sharif govt call him for a deal that he won't be back to country for 5 years but he refused. It means he shall come again.

Otherwise, I will truly like my country's army to be a great professional army and would like to praise its competence in professional matters.

You always say that Pakistan Army is "unprofessional" , I believe that Pakistan Army is the "only" professional institution in the country ... I would appreciate if you try to prove me wrong

You always say that Pakistan Army is "unprofessional" , I believe that Pakistan Army is the "only" professional institution in the country ... I would appreciate if you try to prove me wrong

Of course that is a correct assessment. After all, the Army has worked hard and successfully to destroy all other institutions so completely.

Of course that is a correct assessment. After all, the Army has worked hard and successfully to destroy all other institutions so completely.
This is your army that you can take breath in free country otherwise your looter politicians would have been sold it out.

This is your army that you can take breath in free country otherwise your looter politicians would have been sold it out.

Actually, the Army has sold out the country too.

They lie to you in US....

Of course the only judge and final arbiter of the truth, patriotism and ideology of Pakistan is the Pakistan Army. Nobody else has the right to form an independent judgement, right? :D

Of course the only judge and final arbiter of the truth, patriotism and ideology of Pakistan is the Pakistan Army. Nobody else has the right to form an independent judgement, right? :D

Your judgement is wrong !! But of course you are free to believe in whatever you want ... You just Don`t need to "tell" Pakistanis about Pakistan !!

It is unprofessional how else would you explain four martial laws. Lets not forget gems like Yahya Khan.

It is unprofessional how else would you explain four martial laws. Lets not forget gems like Yahya Khan.

Another American !!!
Army had to perform "additional" duties as the other unprofessional institutions failed to deliver !!

....... and the great mujahid Zia ul Haq, and Hai Mera Dil Musharraf ....

Another American !!!
Army had to perform "additional" duties as the other unprofessional institutions failed to deliver !!

I'm a born and bred Pakistani currently in Malaysia for studies, as expected you have started to distribute certificates of patriotism :D. Additional duties of Army comprised of DHA estate dealings and business ventures not to forget EVERY top civilian post. Nothing to say about Yahya and his love for fat meat?

I'm a born and bred Pakistani currently in Malaysia for studies, as expected you have started to distribute certificates of patriotism :D. Additional duties of Army compromised of DHA estate dealings and business ventures not to forget EVERY top civilian post. Nothing to say about Yahya and his love for fat meat?

Okay , lets start from the beginning .. Do you know why and how Ayyub Khan stepped in ??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom