What's new

Special Kangroo court rejects Musharraf's plea for going abroad

I am glad that the government has decided to keep his name in the ECL. Commando just wanted to escape and run away. I also hope that the legal process completes its course and he gets the appropriate jail sentence for treason against the land of Pakistan. Otherwise people in uniform will continue to make a mockery of the law and the constitution.

Democracy is the best system of government. We will have to make this system better with time since it is never perfect. Unfortunately the culture of receiving money and bribery from foreign people flourished when mush was chief executive of the country, and it is his curse on our country. No wonder Bush and Mush rhyme with each other.

Every other general, full of lust, comes and destroys the institutions of Pakistan and when he is kicked out by people of Pakistan, we are left with his legacy of toady politicians who have assumed wealth and power in his regime. Alas thanks to the vested interests, this game of musical chairs between the army and army's toady politicians continues and our country suffers. Good thing is that there are some great people among our politicians who have enough regard for the country so I can see the country succeed.

Some people would probably like to invite some more black sheep from army to rule our country and prepare grounds for that. Admittedly, I want the opposite for my country, Pakistan.

I am glad that the government has decided to keep his name in the ECL. Commando just wanted to escape and run away. I also hope that the legal process completes its course and he gets the appropriate jail sentence for treason against the land of Pakistan. Otherwise people in uniform will continue to make a mockery of the law and the constitution.

Democracy is the best system of government. We will have to make this system better with time since it is never perfect. Unfortunately the culture of receiving money and bribery from foreign people flourished when mush was chief executive of the country, and it is his curse on our country. No wonder Bush and Mush rhyme with each other.

Every other general, full of lust, comes and destroys the institutions of Pakistan and when he is kicked out by people of Pakistan, we are left with his legacy of toady politicians who have assumed wealth and power in his regime. Alas thanks to the vested interests, this game of musical chairs between the army and army's toady politicians continues and our country suffers. Good thing is that there are some great people among our politicians who have enough regard for the country so I can see the country succeed.

Some people would probably like to invite some more black sheep from army to rule our country and prepare grounds for that. Admittedly, I want the opposite for my country, Pakistan.
if Sharif will try him to be sentenced. then mark my words bloody coup will be taken place in this country. And remember till date no any coup was bloody over here.

if Sharif will try him to be sentenced. then mark my words bloody coup will be taken place in this country. And remember till date no any coup was bloo dy ever here.

Why would there be a coup? Meanings are that our Army is not professional. Though it has become too cliched to say this but it would mean that army would embark on the great and sacred task of conquering her own country. If there is a coup, there is a good possibility that coup members get tried in courts Turkish style.

This is why Hindustan is in better shape than our country is. Their army is professional and never indulges in politics despite being so huge. Indians are more patriotic in the right sense of the word. I wish we could learn patriotism from our neighbors. Patriotism is not about any childish jingoism, bravado or love for armies,or love for their missiles and atom bombs, these are all childish emotions you can see better expressed by your ten year old children, true patriotism is about intelligently serving your country. Unfortunately some people or nations never grow up and have maturity in patriotism.

Last edited:
Why would there be a coup? Meanings are that our Army is not professional. Though it has become too cliched to say this but it would mean that army would embark on the great and sacred task of conquering her own country. If there is a coup, there is a good possibility that coup members get tried in courts Turkish style.

This is why Hindustan is in better shape than our country is. Their army is professional and never indulges in politics despite being so huge. Indians are more patriotic in the right sense of the word. I wish we could learn patriotism from our neighbors. Patriotism is not about any childish jingoism, bravado or love for armies,or love for their missiles and atom bombs, these are all childish emotions you can see better expressed by your ten year old children, true patriotism is about intelligently serving your country. Unfortunately some people or nations never grow up and have maturity in patriotism.
Pakistan is in problem due to those looters who are called fking politicians. always army support to the country. and if in future army will realize that country is going down then army must react. but in past army always ignore to the politicians and pardon to them except ZAB. but if nawaz sharif had tried to musharraf then army won't pardon him or other politicians and that will be a bloody coup.

Pakistan is in problem due to those looters who are called fking politicians. always army support to the country. and if in future army will realize that country is going down then army must react. but in past army always ignore to the politicians and pardon to them except ZAB. but if nawaz sharif had tried to musharraf then army won't pardon him or other politicians and that will be a bloody coup.

Please do not be angry. We need mature, established and successful institutions in Pakistan. This could never be possible if the army continues to ambush governments elected by the people of Pakistan. If some politicians loot the country, why do you not release details of the loot in national newspapers and other media and courts. This would better serve our nation.

Please do not be angry. We need mature, established and successful institutions in Pakistan. This could never be possible if the army continues to ambush governments elected by the people of Pakistan. If some politicians loot the country, why do you not release details of the loot in national newspapers and other media and courts. This would better serve our nation.
First of all i'm not getting angry. this is just debate.
You are talking about so called mandate which these political parties got in a fraud elections.
You know Pakistan's population is 180 million. Can you tell me how many votes had nawaz sharif been secured? I'm not talking about fake votes. just tell me accumulative votes which he had secured.

Total votes were casted to pmln: 14794188
approx. Population of Pakistan: 180000000
Confidenc in %age of Pakistani on Pmln: 8.21% :rofl:

This is majority of pmln

First of all i'm not getting angry. this is just debate.
You are talking about so called mandate which these political parties got in a fraud elections.
You know Pakistan's population is 180 million. Can you tell me how many votes had nawaz sharif been secured? I'm not talking about fake votes. just tell me accumulative votes which he had secured.
approx. Population of Pakistan: 180000000
Confidenc in %age of Pakistani on Pmln: 8.21%

Your calculation is based on flawed premises like your arguments are. Recalculate the percentage while taking into account only registered voters, please.

Last edited:
Your calculation is based on flawed premises like your arguments are. Recalculate the percentage while taking into account only registered voters, please.
I knew you will raise the point. but why do i count registered votes. this is governments responsibility. although i can revisit my calculation according to adult population.
Nadra registeration till 2010: 79130000 NADRA Registers 90% of Pakistani Adult Population
Confidenc in %age of Pakistani on Pmln: 18.69%
What a big change :rofl:

Since you did it right, you are not a hopeless case, I will have to take you step by step. Now let us find out if Imran Khan's PTI is in favor of trial of Musharraf and against martial laws. Please answer in 'Yes' or 'No'.

Since you did it right, you are not a hopeless case, I will have to take you step by step. Now let us find out if Imran Khan's PTI is in favor of trial of Musharraf and against martial laws. Please answer in 'Yes' or 'No'.
Imran khan himself is favor of trial but you cant say whole pti. many of them support to pti just for change but now they are desperate due to two stance of imran khan.
1. talks with ttp
2. trial of musharraf.
you can find many of pdf too :D

Well. I'm not an Urdu speaker, nor a MQM'er, however, even I like him relatively better than the rest of the trash out there!

Btw, do you know the meaning of "Ta-assub"? Just by mentioning "Urdu speakers", and MQM in the same sentence, shows that you also suffer from the same "Ta-assub" syndrome that you are blaming onto others.

Not cool dude.

Trash thread!

Only *some* Urdu-speakers would mourn Musharraf out of ta'assub. There is a particular reason for MQM supporting him even now. It has to do with ta'assub that lies at the root of MQM. They ought to open their eyes and see the damage done to Pakistan, Karachi, and MQM itself by none other than Musharraf.

Had Musharraf been a Punjabi or Pathan, these same people would have been cursing him to no end....

Good thing is that there are some great people among our politicians who have enough regard for the country so I can see the country succeed.

Can you please name them so that before replying to your anti PA rhetoric , we may know if you are just another cyber soldier of IK`s army of trolls !!

Ewww ewwww mannn..... the way your brain works makes me sick to the core....:bad::bad:... do you think before you type, or just let your fingers do the typing, all alone? :tsk:

Ewww ewwww mannn..... the way your brain works makes me sick to the core....... do you think before you type, or just let your fingers do the typing, all alone?

You mean to suggest that I do not worry about the consequences of my writing. In other words, some general is going to get annoyed by my writing and start making their classic moves against me.

What are you talking about? :o:

You mean to suggest that I do not worry about the consequences of my writing. In other words, some general is going to get annoyed by my writing and start making their classic moves against me.

Back
Top Bottom