What's new

Special Kangroo court rejects Musharraf's plea for going abroad

in a country where the rulling political elite is ready to give offices to the killers of 60,000 innocent pakistanis yes TTp , & then no court of law can sentence them, there would be a brutal marshall law just around the corner, which surly is going to brun down all the wet dreams of the foolish , & unexperinced political leader & its party chief , the TTp awarded traitor callled IMRAN KHAN?

very touchy and emotional... :cray::cray::cray::cray:

keep dreaming bitches !

musharrafu's lawyer is the same douchebag who represtend mqm terrorists in babar wali's murder case...

PTI is a terrorist organisation, i call on drone strikes on your offices, they are used as intelligence gathering points by Taliban.

So you wan the same corruption/incompetence to continue, that you don't seem to have liked on the mentioned occasions?

May Allah grant health to the ailing mother, but didn't Musharraf not allow Shareef Brothers to attend their fathers funeral in Pakistan? Did he not arrest them and sent them back without any shame or consideration? Now he wants a different treatment, when it comes to meeting his own mother.

Don't know when our so called leaders will, if ever become mature and tolerant despite seeing so many times that eternal power is only for Allah, all else is temporary.

same laws which has hoodwinked , MONTE CARLO ARSALAN IFTIKHAR, ASIF GHADARI, & NAWAZ CHOR?
dont you know?

The decision also meant that it was up to the government to allow or deny the request put forward by the former president to be allowed to travel abroad to meet his ailing mother.

Sorry, I did not comprehend your question/statement.

And where did you came up with "My Pro-Taliban"? I guess you never read my post regarding my thoughts about that menace. I am only Pro-Pakistan. Period. No politician, no political party, not personality.

And what did your PoTIan bro when CJ had charged CoC on IK :lol:

SAnd where did you came up with "My Pro-Taliban"? I guess you never read my post regarding my thoughts about that menace. I am only Pro-Pakistan. Period. No politician, no political party, not personality.

I didn't call you pro taliban

It's funny cause the courts+THE AWAM practically approved off Musharraf's actions during the coup. They're gonna have to put 180 million people on trial if they want to prove Musharraf guilty.
So to make things convenient, slapping on an article 6 and bringing a treason case out of thin air seems to be doing well for Chief inJustice and the Sharif family, for now at least.

So you wan the same corruption/incompetence to continue, that you don't seem to have liked on the mentioned occasions?

May Allah grant health to the ailing mother, but didn't Musharraf not allow Shareef Brothers to attend their fathers funeral in Pakistan? Did he not arrest them and sent them back without any shame or consideration? Now he wants a different treatment, when it comes to meeting his own mother.

Don't know when our so called leaders will, if ever become mature and tolerant despite seeing so many times that eternal power is only for Allah, all else is temporary.

Sorry, I did not comprehend your question/statement.

And where did you came up with "My Pro-Taliban"? I guess you never read my post regarding my thoughts about that menace. I am only Pro-Pakistan. Period. No politician, no political party, not personality.
as official spokesperson of NOORA & CO on PDF, you are talking of the vengence shouldbe taken from genrl musharaf? right?
as far as, the sharifs not attending thier fathers funeral, they hve been asked to come for brief period , to attend that funnerl, but they themselves denied it?
i hope, you would surly be happy to see NAWAZ SHARIF & ZARDARI & thier croupt thieves hanged by a patriotic millitry govt for thier looting of pakistani national wealth, which is the most deadliest of the crimes commited by any one in pakistan?
while its in thier hands, that they allow or not musharaf, to see his very sick ,mother in dubai, but i can gurnte you, only one thing, the vengence you ate pushing for will only going to end , all of these crouptors & traitors been hangged in a millitry prade ground, that whete they all belongs & so does MONTE CARLO blind judiciary & croupted damocrazy!

If courts would not serve justice just for personal vendetta then who will love with them.
Justice is not served when it suits someone's liking or beliefs. Justice is served when it is based on facts and proofs.

news-10.gif

Oh retarded ummat news paper. this paper is terrorists sympathizer. kindly do not quote it again if you would quote me.
Ahan, well does the news have to do anything with terrorist sympathies? Probably rather than accepting what happened, now you're trying to cloud the fact.

Ahan, well does the news have to do anything with terrorist sympathies? Probably rather than accepting what happened, now you're trying to cloud the fact.
as for "ummat" & its JI idealogy goes they never accepted osama bin ladin bieng a criminal, so can you agree to that too?
that OBL was the shaheed?

All terrorists sympathizers bash to PM bcoz he got their a$$.

All terrorists sympathizers bash to PM bcoz he got their a$$.
well under whose regime these terrorists appeared for the first time and then spread like mashrooms?

as for "ummat" & its JI idealogy goes they never accepted osama bin ladin bieng a criminal, so can you agree to that too?
that OBL was the shaheed?
JI calls him shaheed, that's their personal opinion. I call him a source of trouble for the muslims, that's mine. But does that mean that i out-rightly reject the opinion that differs with mine?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom