What's new

Special Kangroo court rejects Musharraf's plea for going abroad

I think there can be a very simple solution which can not only solve Musharraf's problems but also show MQM's true support . It may be possible that Altaf Hussain come to Pakistan and provide special court with a personal guarantee that he will not leave Pakistan until Musharraf returns. Quite a workable solution, isn't it?

well under whose regime these terrorists appeared for the first time and then spread like mashrooms?
Pmln was behind these terrorists to weakening to Musharraf. moreover pmln was backing & funding lawyers movement against musharraf.

well under whose regime these terrorists appeared for the first time and then spread like mashrooms?

JI calls him shaheed, that's their personal opinion. I call him a source of trouble for the muslims, that's mine. But does that mean that i out-rightly reject the opinion that differs with mine?
under the regime of the father of NAWAZ SHARIF genrl ZIA UL HAQ shaheed?

I think there can be a very simple solution which can not only solve Musharraf's problems but also show MQM's true support . It may be possible that Altaf Hussain come to Pakistan and provide special court with a personal guarantee that he will not leave Pakistan until Musharraf returns. Quite a workable solution, isn't it?
more workable is, just hang him, plz plz plz try that?lolzzz
then you ill get more vry workable solutions!

under the regime of the father of NAWAZ SHARIF genrl ZIA UL HAQ shaheed?

more workable is, just hang him, plz plz plz try that?lolzzz
then you ill get more vry workable solutions!
Taliban were bred not by politicians but the army to fuel the dollar funded "sacred jihad". While afghan talibans were the brain children of Zia, Pakistani version was created by Musharraf. Not so much difference between the two.

Taliban were bred not by politicians but the army to fuel the dollar funded "sacred jihad". While afghan talibans were the brain children of Zia, Pakistani version was created by Musharraf. Not so much difference between the two.
ohhh really,?
thats why all the dam,med fooking stupid shoe shiners politicians like NAWAZ joined pakarmy against ZAB.
u r not kidding me? right baby?

Who had been fueling to them during 90's ... Was it Zia or Musharraf....??

ohhh really,?
thats why all the dam,med fooking stupid shoe shiners politicians like NAWAZ joined pakarmy against ZAB.
u r not kidding me? right baby?
1100329345-1.gif

Some more for you that Politicians have at least not lost the humanity
Benazir wanted to call Nawaz minutes before assassination
ISLAMABAD, Dec 30: Just a couple of minutes before PPP chairperson Benazir Bhutto was assassinated on Thursday she told her political aide that she had heard that PML-N leader Nawaz Sharif’s rally was attacked and she wanted to telephone him right away.
1100322659-1.gif

1100322653-1.jpg

1100322660-1.gif

Bury the hatchet: Bilawal receives praise as he welcomes PM to Thar – The Express Tribune
Common ground: Aseefa, Bilawal Bhutto Zardari praise PTI for tackling polio, inflation – The Express Tribune
Common ground: Aseefa, Bilawal Bhutto Zardari praise PTI for tackling polio, inflation – The Express Tribune

Thats why they still continue to attract support from the masses because there is always some good in them. Its brutally true that names of politicians are still alive while the names of generals are only remembered in history as they step down from the presidency, martial law administration etc.....

Who had been fueling to them during 90's ... Was it Zia or Musharraf....??
Both came from the same institution and ascended to power in a similar way. Both considered themselves omniscient and created a breed of politicians who would suit their purpose but like taliban (both afghan and TTP in case of musharraf) all of the politicians too turned against them....and thats the harsh part......

Haters gonna hate. Mushy is 10x the man that any other politician is. We want Mushy back! :D
Whoa!.....I didn't expect you to be that up close and personal with him and of course the politicans as well........making such a statement take a lot of inside information...

You my friend have a dirty mind! :D

Both came from the same institution and ascended to power in a similar way. Both considered themselves omniscient and created a breed of politicians who would suit their purpose but like taliban (both afghan and TTP in case of musharraf) all of the politicians too turned against them....and thats the harsh part......

Whoa!.....I didn't expect you to be that up close and personal with him and of course the politicans as well........making such a statement take a lot of inside information...

Trash thread!

Only *some* Urdu-speakers would mourn Musharraf out of ta'assub. There is a particular reason for MQM supporting him even now. It has to do with ta'assub that lies at the root of MQM. They ought to open their eyes and see the damage done to Pakistan, Karachi, and MQM itself by none other than Musharraf.

Had Musharraf been a Punjabi or Pathan, these same people would have been cursing him to no end....

^ Pack up your above trash and throw it some specific place where it's belong! it's not only Urdu speakers but vast majority of Pakistan supporting Mushraff. he put an example for many others to admit the mistake he done and request for forgiveness to the nation and he bravely came back and facing the charges against him in courts.

Reality is this that nawaz sharif fueling ttp to attack pak army to weakening musharraf's govt.

Trash thread!

Only *some* Urdu-speakers would mourn Musharraf out of ta'assub. There is a particular reason for MQM supporting him even now. It has to do with ta'assub that lies at the root of MQM. They ought to open their eyes and see the damage done to Pakistan, Karachi, and MQM itself by none other than Musharraf.

Had Musharraf been a Punjabi or Pathan, these same people would have been cursing him to no end....
Mqm can give support to musharraf just for ethnicity. but being a karachiite i know everyone regardless any ethnicity everybody likes musharraf and ready to support him. only jamati mentality people oppose to him. even my some friends who support pti they love to musharraf.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom