What's new

Space Warfare, Technology and Exploration

That's imaginative thinking. :tup: So it was a mysterious kind of "Hey" set to beautiful visuals.
Wah wah.
Yeh log ploto tak tu pohnch nahi parahy. Light ki speed se ziada koi speed pta nahi inko, or khub check karo..... :lol:

Trailer of a new postulation documentary The Sights of Space by Melody Sheep, the creator of that wonderful, marvelous, mesmerizing YouTube postulation documentary The Museum of Alien Life :
I wait for the full one to be uploaded soon. Nature is enchanting and vast but dangerous yet invites for discovery. I have contempt for those who have a narrow, uneducated and unyielding view that they and their beliefs are supreme to Nature. No, Nature is supreme. Most humans indulge themselves in ridiculous employments, so-called studies, irrational traditions, cricket match watchings etc when they should devote themselves to travel and discovery through Nature. What can be more important than that ?

@Bilal9 @Goenitz @fitpOsitive @Mentee @Hamartia Antidote @KedarT @vishwambhar @Indos @Naofumi @Great Janjua @Valiant @PDF @Atlas @DrJekyll, others

I 100% agree with what you say.....

This is a post of mine on that where you too had left a react.
Well I didn't find those logics very useful! So I thought perhaps you will write some stronger logic! :-)

Public sports are entertainment, but you consider them as the tool to distract people! Not very inspiring logic for me!

So I gave a surprised reaction you see!
@jamahir

Since Vice President Mike Pence instructed NASA to advance its plans to land humans on the Moon from 2028 to 2024, a lot has happened in the past little more than three months. Here is a sobering assessment of the current status of the 2024 Moon landing programme, which is now known as "Artemis" in honour of Apollo's twin sister. Interviews with numerous sources both inside and outside of NASA served as the basis for this research.

And what's up with this space war baloony ?

The name of this thread ? Yes, unfortunate. Space is Nature's playground, for us to explore and live, not for carrying all this nonsense warfare to it and spoil it and spoil the experience of the rest of the humanity. Imagine what other civilizations we may find. :)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom