What's new

Space Warfare, Technology and Exploration

Drones that can rise upto 39000 feets are usually large one and we have yet to see any "drone swarm" of such drones.

Also, if you look at it the lights (indicating possible drone) on right wing keep disappearing one by one while at the same time one "drone" emerge on left wing despite the fact that you don't see them moving from right to left.

Pacific is huge, the usual drone swarm we have yet seen were controlled from a nearby location. Can this be achieved for current swarm drones rising 39000 feet high over Pacific ?

Now.. I don't say it is extraterrestrial activity either, I see it more like an effect of internal lighting in plane that reflect on plane windows. This is a common phenomena and have occured many times even with me. Or maybe I am wrong. The point is, we will have different explanations for that and almost all could be wrong. Let's see how it unfolds.

These seem to be alien reconnaissance/observation/survey/data-gathering drones (not piloted but automated/guided) sent into earth's atmosphere by motherships that are located outside of our planet, which are something not observable using our instruments and sensors. The rotating lights are only provided to avoid collisions with terrestrial human craft. I think they sensed themselves being observed and identified and turned the beacon lights off to avoid further identification.

If you recall the capsule-shaped craft located by the Tomcats off of San Diego coastline some months ago, those were drones too, but about the size of the tomcats themselves. These small alien drones seem more and more common nowadays, and it reinforces the idea that larger motherships may be sending these drones to gather data, rather than landing the motherships themselves, which may be quite large in size suitable for interstellar travel.

Low observable technology is highly developed in alien craft so far observed in earth's atmosphere, which is a passive defense mechanism. If you can't locate it, you can't target it in the first place.

Last edited:
Now.. I don't say it is extraterrestrial activity either, I see it more like an effect of internal lighting in plane that reflect on plane windows. This is a common phenomena and have occured many times even with me. Or maybe I am wrong.

I should have linked the Yahoo News article from where I found this vid because there was a comment about your above theory. The person said that was not the case.

I should have linked the Yahoo News article from where I found this vid because there was a comment about your above theory. The person said that was not the case.

Let's see What it turns out to be. We need a separate thread titled "weird and unexplained videos" here.

Now.. I don't say it is extraterrestrial activity either, I see it more like an effect of internal lighting in plane that reflect on plane windows.

That is a possibility, however these patterned groupings of craft that were alternating the lighting of their strobes/beacons as the video showed were too deliberate in their lighting patterns to be some reflection from inside an aircraft cabin. The video was shot from inside an airliner/business-jetliner cockpit, which does not have bright internal lighting typically.

Thanks for tag @jamahir;
  • In the video, lights appear and disappear... not something drones exhibit, and then suddenly all of them faded in plain sight, not something that drones exhibit.
  • Airlines fly at 30,000 to 38,000 thousand feet. Humans haven't built anything that flies in swarms at that altitude.
  • If such a non-disclosed technology exists and hypothetically it is being tested, such tests would not be near public airlines routes like this.
As a personal quest, I have studied and concluded that aliens exist and visit the earth and therefore it's easy for me to see it as yet another alien activity - although I leave the probability that it may be something else. Allah alone knows the best.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Don't such flares usually fly away from each other ?

Interesting. Why do you think the lights don't have a constant glow when the lamp post and the light the light near the compound down to the right have a constant glow ?

They aren't lightbulbs. Some kind of propulsion.

The reason to explore the Moon & Mars are many......while there are financial & social constraints......finances can be dealt with because of the rise of the private space industry, SpaceX & Blue Origin, which has lead to massive cuts in space faring equipment.

As the human civilization continues, newer generations will seek to return to the moon and establish a base on Mars. It's inevitable unless WW3 sends us back decades, if not centuries, in human & tech development.

You're also forgetting the profit to be made by being the first true space faring company....anyone (company, nation or individual) who conquers the cosmos will be a multi-trillionaire...many scientists & well known scholars have said that....Asteroid Mining is very real and being worked on right now as we speak! (or type lol)

The problem with space mining as it is planed to go is, that every piece of materia you bring from space to earth will change the weight of earth and thus the radius and velocity the earth travel around the sun. Yes, it will need a lot of materia before one can masure this, but only heavy materia would be brought to earth. Millions, if not billions tons. Space minig is good for producing production fabrics in space or orbit to build greater space ships or greater orbit habitats or space fortress and so on. Space mining is the step when humankind beginning to colonise the universe, not to build more cars on earth.

The problem with space mining as it is planed to go is, that every piece of materia you bring from space to earth will change the weight of earth and thus the radius and velocity the earth travel around the sun.

It won't make a difference.

Scientists estimate that about 48.5 tons (44,000 kilograms) of meteoritic material falls on Earth each day.

Yes, it will need a lot of materia before one can masure this, but only heavy materia would be brought to earth. Millions, if not billions tons. Space minig is good for producing production fabrics in space or orbit to build greater space ships or greater orbit habitats or space fortress and so on. Space mining is the step when humankind beginning to colonise the universe, not to build more cars on earth.

Certainly materials that require ridiculous amount of ore to be processed inorder to get like a gram.

It won't make a difference.

Scientists estimate that about 48.5 tons (44,000 kilograms) of meteoritic material falls on Earth each day.

Certainly materials that require ridiculous amount of ore to be processed inorder to get like a gram.

Wow! Really! 48,5 tons a day!

Well thats wrong. Its around 100 tons a day.

But also earth lose 100-140 tons of atmosphere, also radiation ect. into space.

So there is nearly a balance.

Well, what about millions and billions tons what would coming onto earth through space mining?

Millions, if not billions tons.

Do you know "Newton"? Well, if the speed with what the earth dive through space is constant, what will happen to the radius of the earth orbit around the sun if the mass of the earth goes up by a billion ton cause of space mining?

You are welcome.

(edit: add word "orbit")

Last edited:
Well, what about millions and billions tons what would coming onto earth through space mining?

When that massive level comes we will already have launched huge space stations around every planet with colonies on their surfaces.

Back
Top Bottom