What's new

south korean solid state s band aesa.............for KF-X project!!

the point i'm trying to make, is YES there are going to be delays. We're on a learning curve. But there is VERY good work being done by our labs. Most of this isnt very flashy, and doesnt interest most people in the defence community, because frankly we cant understand it, and also research papers circulate within a very small community.

It took us a while to get started, and it'll be a while yet before we actually start seeing accretions. There are still weak points. The level of production, bureaucracy etc. But in any technological aspect, if you compare our new radars to the best in the world, they will not be found wanting. This isnt indigenisation for the sake of indigenisation. We never accepted that, nor will we.

This AESA for eg took a very short time to come up with. Of course. Fine tuning and ironing out the kinks and ruggedizing it will take a little while, but on the tech aspect its gonna be up there with any AN/APG out there.

we must engage private industries here.............reliance,tata anyone willing to invest

they can have a percentage of profit when it becomes operational

looks like korea is gonna be formidable and give competition to others in radars atleast

samsung and thales have partnered to produce these products and this partnership has already made substantial progress.pls look at the pictures.

looks like there are 2 types of aesa they are developing

1)GaA aesa
2)GaN aesa

Now where is the drdo radar if i may ask??
samsungthalesfa50.jpg

20120103215228.jpg

aesa.jpg

img29571.jpg

img29581.jpg

844132serenedr.jpg

844123serenedr.jpg

844105serenedr.jpg

radarn.jpg

avionics2.jpg
My koleean no gooda. Yengleesh plezz j/k

Blame Congress for not allowing a fab unit to be built decades ago...... Blame Congress for not working with S Korea when they offered to work with us hand in hand......we are the most clueless nation in the world.... sometimes

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom